• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
For some reason some Tos2 stages dont really work cause they have some kind of beef with Hex and/or Brawlbox
Are you having the same problem where resizing is borking it up? The model successfully imports into the stage, but resizing has caused strange issues.

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
For some reason some Tos2 stages dont really work cause they have some kind of beef with Hex and/or Brawlbox
The ones I've done/doing work perfectly, you just have to remember to save your work every once in a while, cuz BBox is still in beta, it'll still freeze at random times during saving (Found out the hard way =p)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
The ones I've done/doing work perfectly, you just have to remember to save your work every once in a while, cuz BBox is still in beta, it'll still freeze at random times during saving (Found out the hard way =p)
My problem isn't BBox busting on me randomly. Doing a rotation or a resize messes stuff up and you can't save the file. I'm assuming I'm changing the right bone since it's called ne4w_root (something close to that).

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
well some are working fine in Brawl box but freeze in-game when I port them to stages such as Online Training

however some stages just wont appear at all even after being hexed and not being re-sized at all

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Oh, well could you help me out on resizing? I'm working on btl61 and I'm not sure if I'm rotating and/or resizing the right bone (nw4r_root). It keeps corrupting on me after that.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
WOOT kraid!!! is this an actual vertex hack of Bulbasaur!? when release!? this is one of samus's most hated enemies!
A lot of Metroid stuff lately, I've seen a Metroid PSA hack, Kraid, and Dark Samus. Keep it up, please!

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
I don't see a reason to resize the ported tos2 stages, they're giant, but perfect imo

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Isn't it possible to copy all the bones in a frame of one animation, then paste them in a frame on a different animation?

i.e. I want to copy all of the bones in frame 30 of a Wait1 animation and paste them in frame 1 of a JumpSquat animation.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Isn't it possible to copy all the bones in a frame of one animation, then paste them in a frame on a different animation?

i.e. I want to copy all of the bones in frame 30 of a Wait1 animation and paste them in frame 1 of a JumpSquat animation.
yes hit copy and transform all the hit paste to copy it over

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I don't see a reason to resize the ported tos2 stages, they're giant, but perfect imo
Most of the ones I'm trying to resize are at least twice the size of Luigi's Mansion. If I wanted to live longer than 200%, I'd play on WWR without boundary mods. Locales like Palmacosta are fine though since they're already walk-offs.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but well, I dont resize them cause stages like Palmacosta and everything, are fine. However certain stages simply wont show up in Brawlbox even after being hexed, and some just freeze when ported to stages. If you want to see what im talking about I can send you a file.

and also

Does Anyone have any ripped stages from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King, or Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Dungeon? I really need those and it would be appreciated if I could be sent them

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
^ Holy crud! Absolute awesomeness, I'll try it out later today if I can(got LOTS of homework to do)

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Thanyou, have you figured out whats wrong with the "ToS stages with errors" stages yet? cause I hexed them and did everything and I still dont know why they dont show up in BrawlBox

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
A lot of Metroid stuff lately, I've seen a Metroid PSA hack, Kraid, and Dark Samus. Keep it up, please!
Now all we need are Crocomire and the "Remember Me?" Black Dude from the Other M trailer and we'll be set!

Actually, I was going to look at the Brinstar stage today, see if I can salvage the Chozo statue and Mother Brain from it.

EDIT: Unfourtunately, Mother Brain only had her brain modeled. She doesn't have an eye or anything. However, our Birdman has 50 bones. It should be rather simple to make a character out of him.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Now all we need are Crocomire and the "Remember Me?" Black Dude from the Other M trailer and we'll be set!
I already made MBD snake.

with his new screenshots, however, I'll have to revamp his texture and vertex hack him a bit. before the game is released and we can rip him from the game of course

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: Unfourtunately, Mother Brain only had her brain modeled. She doesn't have an eye or anything. However, our Birdman has 50 bones. It should be rather simple to make a character out of him.
The Chozo Statue isn't T-posed, so animating it would be really difficult.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I made this completely by accident while I was trying to make... well, something else.

And I just had to share it with the internet.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
lol ness, my first thought was tht scientist guy from gmod idiot box tht flails around and goes "eeeeuuuuuurrrrrrrgh" lmao

ConkerN6428

Smash Rookie
hey,do we have a code that lets the players...well not fall and die or walk out of the screen and die?

get rid of boundrys?

if do please respond back!

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
I don't really know where to put this, but, here's an idea for 3 more character slots. Okay, so, when you add the Trainer independent Pokemon to the CSS, they have no Down Special. If someone could figure out how to add a down special (Like they did with the alloys) then you could have 3 more added characters. Just sayin :l.

Also, they have no Final Smash.

Razanak7

Smash Ace

Anyone who guesses what this will be wins a free internet. Unless you already know. *coughsharkcough*

And yes, it's related to the image I posted earlier.

And yes, I know the texture sucks.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Anyone who guesses what this will be wins a free internet. Unless you already know. *coughsharkcough*

Phantoon from Super Metroid? I have to be interested in where this goes.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

I'm going on a limp and say...Kanden?

guzzleboy478

Smash Rookie
*pictureofness*

Looks to me like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

Top Bottom