• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
You, are my hero lol

I've been wanting a true FD Link forever, are you gonna change his neutral B to those beam disk things? It's a small change but it would be cool

Oh of course, that was what pretty much made Fierce diety link. and of course the TANG blade kinda imaged him too though.

But i've hit a snag, he doesn't jump, or he can't, he seems to just be stuck like on the he moves and everything but incapable of being airborn without dying. , he just dies immeadietly when he is hit by a Special that makes him airborn. and on top of that, his normal attack does like 20% each hit !? i need to fix him up BADLY, cause i have almost all sword based attacks turned into the actual length of the blade. i would like a Glittle effect though when he does his spin attack. i mean i wanted GFX on him, but they were deleted cause i saw no way to re-size them.so POOF they're gone, but am going to add in my own EFFECTS so YAY.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Oh of course, that was what pretty much made Fierce diety link. and of course the TANG blade kinda imaged him too though.

But i've hit a snag, he doesn't jump, or he can't, he seems to just be stuck like on the he moves and everything but incapable of being airborn without dying. , he just dies immeadietly when he is hit by a Special that makes him airborn. and on top of that, his normal attack does like 20% each hit !? i need to fix him up BADLY, cause i have almost all sword based attacks turned into the actual length of the blade. i would like a Glittle effect though when he does his spin attack. i mean i wanted GFX on him, but they were deleted cause i saw no way to re-size them.so POOF they're gone, but am going to add in my own EFFECTS so YAY.
... I didn't understand a word of that. So what's the problem again?

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Ummm when i tried to jump, he wouldn't get airborn, he just stayed down. to the ground, but when he was hit a mere 11% or more he died immedietly... i mean i've redone the whole .PAC thing, so i have to restart 2 hours of work. D=

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
I think Ultraxwing is saying FD Link can't jump, and when he's forced to be in the air by an attack, he immediately dies

Glad to hear that you're gonna implement the beam discs, good luck on this, wish I could help but I know nothing of any of this

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
=D its just an experiment, besides wouldn't it be easy to make the beam discs? change the arrow article into a beam like disc object in brawl, and change the arrrow animation to swinging? and make it have a hold.

but i've fixed the problem by redoing the whole .PAC

can someone tell me how to change links slash effect into glittery stuff?

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm I have a question. I haven't tried it out for myself yet, but do vertex hacks desync wifi? I know it's just a cosmetic kind of thing, but I am just wondering.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Hmmm I have a question. I haven't tried it out for myself yet, but do vertex hacks desync wifi? I know it's just a cosmetic kind of thing, but I am just wondering.
Nope. It's simply cosmetic... so it shouldn't. I've not tried because I have Brawl+... but theres always an easy way to test you know.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Sorry, Mewtwo, I didn't fix it yet, I just had that stage idea. And sorry for the late reply, had some personal problems. About my stage though, everything's fixed but one thing. The clouds I added. How come the model I added doesn't appear? It also has its own animation.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
You said its own animation? That could be the problem if there's more than one animation in the folder... Just invert the order of the animations if you have more than one and see what happens

Usually only first placed animations work, this can change depending of the stage/modeldata[] you are using

Power Marshall

Smash Journeyman
I have a question. Are we able to edit the camera view on a stage to make it seem bigger? If so, how?

I replaced the Camera1 found under Scenedata[0]> AnmScn>(Stage)>Camera[NW4R] with another. It had no effect. I will try again though, make sure I did it. I just some confirmation on the subject first.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
As you guys know, I'm currently working with models that use 2D sprites for their potential in making characters such as Missingno.

I recently ran into a brick wall, because the bone adder was corrupting my files. But then...I got a novel idea.

The Lakitu trophy actually has 4 more bones than its assist trophy counter part. I was able to succesfully add 24 bones to it, bring up its total to 36. If someone could test this model ingame, that would be wonderful.

Here's the download. Simply rename it Jugem.brres, and then place it in the proper location for trophies(I don't know where they go, but there's probably a guide somewhere).

Yes, I changed all of the bones to make the sprites appear in one general location, that was simply a test to see if I could move around the sprites.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
(dont know if it are offtopic but some in this machinima is done in brawlbox)

my new machinima ;w;
it pokemon forumet and the strike of shadow (pf atsos)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrmOIVNA20k

It has new things done in brawlbox.
it is deoxys (normal forme), darkrai, the playable metroid and some new animations :3

please see it and see all the new character's in actions :3
(and the grammar is OK now lol xD)

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
well i am bored, so...

it's funny beacuse it moves, but i have problem to do the colssion moves too, i need to attach to a bone with moves, right?, but i don't know how to do that :/ anyone can helpme?

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Anyone happen to know why Blaziken's hovering? (His feet aren't touching the ground)

What bone do I need to edit to get rid of this? It touches the floor on BrawlBox, but in-game, he's like this. Note: I didn't rename any of his bones. Is he hovering because he doesn't have a TransN bone or something?

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I couldn't tell you why he is hovering, but maybe you can just lower how he stands in his animations?

ALSO:
As you guys know, I'm currently working with models that use 2D sprites for their potential in making characters such as Missingno.

I recently ran into a brick wall, because the bone adder was corrupting my files. But then...I got a novel idea.

The Lakitu trophy actually has 4 more bones than its assist trophy counter part. I was able to succesfully add 24 bones to it, bring up its total to 36. If someone could test this model ingame, that would be wonderful.

Here's the download. Simply rename it Jugem.brres, and then place it in the proper location for trophies(I don't know where they go, but there's probably a guide somewhere).

Yes, I changed all of the bones to make the sprites appear in one general location, that was simply a test to see if I could move around the sprites.
Lawlz

robinpup

Smash Cadet
Sorry, Mewtwo, I didn't fix it yet, I just had that stage idea. And sorry for the late reply, had some personal problems. About my stage though, everything's fixed but one thing. The clouds I added. How come the model I added doesn't appear? It also has its own animation.
hi BigSharkZ are you still working in your wind waker outset island stage ? and also if it posible to swim in the water of that stage? :)

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
B-E-A-utiful!
Now only Lloyd playing on that stage and it would be perfect.
This.
So, I'm guessing the stages don't share the bone index numbering problems as the characters that RTB mentioned?

It sounds so simple to fix, but I wouldn't have a clue on what to look for. That, and I want to hex the CHR0's in. I'm really anxious to start and lead a ToS2 thread. I think Stoney mentioned further back (my bad, in the MDL0 thread) on how you can hex CHR0's on, but I can't recall.
EDIT: The post is somewhere in the MDL0 thread.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
I'm sorry to ask but for me to post updates on FD link, i must haz find Bigsharkz's Media fire account, can someone give me a link, cause i need it. cuase it has that wait 1 animation and such. i mean its good but the sword is poking through the ground.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
hey pikazz can you at least send me your darkrai files to me, i would like to try him out if you can

Fen__

Smash Ace
I'm sorry to ask but for me to post updates on FD link, i must haz find Bigsharkz's Media fire account, can someone give me a link, cause i need it. cuase it has that wait 1 animation and such. i mean its good but the sword is poking through the ground.
It's linked to on ESH's roster page. Too lazy to actually go there to grab the link myself.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Cool, seems like ToS:DotNW has a fair fanbase (if that's the right word) around here. It's over Final Destination, yeah?

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Progressing on Luneth. Texture is almost complete! Ears are rounded out with Vertex Hacking and he now has a pony tail instead of a hat. Attempting to widen the bottom of his ... kilt (?)

Will post pictures after I complete the widening.

Luneth Moveset ideas:

Code:
--Specials--

Special: Blizzard: Deals moderate damage, depending on the charge. Long range attack

Down special: Fire- Minor damage, low knockback, AoE close range.

Up special: Jump (Dragoon ability) - Flies into the air with great speed (kind of like Ike's up special) stays up for a few seconds, and quickly drops.

Side special - Aero: Long ranged, pushes the opponent away with minor force (It's just an irritating attack.)

--Smashes--

Up smash: Cross-slashes both swords in an X shape (kind of like Sheik's Up smash)

Down smash: Cross-slashes both blades in an X shape, similar to above, just onto the ground, rather than into the air

Side smash: Drives both blades into the opponent

--Airial attacks--

Up air: Quick and swift slash of both blades consecutively

Front air: Quickly swings one of the blades in a horizontal motion toward the opponent

Back air: Does a backflip-kick like attack onto the enemy

--Final Smash--

Magical barrage- Performs several black magic abilities, Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, and Wateraga while teleporting around the opponent. Deals insane damage (duh, it's a final smash)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Hard to believe that, since today, it's been two years since Brawl came out in North America. It really doesn't feel like that long, does it?

Top Bottom