• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Thanks, it's a revamp of Chicken Chaser's version. As for Morrigan, are you talking about her top? The base texture I'm editing is a texture made by LenSho, Underworld Enigma Sister.
Oh yeah, it is the top hah. Other than that, it looks nice :3. I'll definitely be using it when it gets done, and who knows, perhaps making a moveset / animations for it.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, it is the top hah. Other than that, it looks nice :3. I'll definitely be using it when it gets done, and who knows, perhaps making a moveset / animations for it.
Lol, thanks. :p

ALSO. Wallpaper I'm working on:

LONG PICTURE IS LONG.

I finally added all the characters I wanted. I needed some others but couldn't find them all.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
would have been cool if my Knuckles was in there, btw if you want my knux its in brawlvault

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

LONG PICTURE IS LONG.

I finally added all the characters I wanted. I needed some others but couldn't find them all.
where is skull kid?
Also are you actually working on bomber man or is he just for show.
Also can you post it again once you are done i want to see the finished project :D

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

-PICTURE-

LONG PICTURE IS LONG.

I think you should get the added characters from in-game pictures and take those pictures in a oranged-lighting stage, and not taking any picture from brawlbox like Rosalina's, Deoxys' or Mewtwo's

Also, you should take care about the white borders that Olimar, Ice Climbers, Ike and Diddy have O.o

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
I think you should get the added characters from in-game pictures and take those pictures in a oranged-lighting stage, and not taking any picture from brawlbox like Rosalina's, Deoxys' or Mewtwo's

Also, you should take care about the white borders that Olimar, Ice Climbers, Ike and Diddy have O.o
Well, I never said I was done, lol. All characters will have a new lighting, so you won't notice that. And I know about those borders, it's Brawl's fault, not me. :p

where is skull kid?
Also are you actually working on bomber man or is he just for show.
Also can you post it again once you are done i want to see the finished project :D
Well, I just wanted to add SOME (Not all, there are too many) characters that are being worked on, and I had a few ideas on using Bomberman. Skull Kid is not really finished, model-wise, so he's not there.

I'll count the pikmins as project pikmin, but no love for Bowser Jr.
The Pikmins just go with Olimar, but I guess I could add Bowser Jr.

would have been cool if my Knuckles was in there, btw if you want my knux its in brawlvault
Maybe I could add him.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
@bigsharkz
If you are going to do that i could help put each animation on with the correct ears I would love to help in any way i can :D

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Dunno how many people would find it beneficial, but I'm working on a shoulder pad less Peach (Vertex hacking). I'll post it anyway when I finish it.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
OH NOES.

SIGMA KNIGHT, VERTEX HACK COMIN' IN DA HOUSE.

Edit: Revamping my own texture that I'm not even done with, haha.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Also, I need opinions on this: (Mewtwo)
I already tried fixing the ears/horns/whatever they are. With the model you're using (it might be just the old one I have, I don't have the newer one yet), a couple vertices drop down far into his head, and leave giant holes when you try to move them. Almost unnoticeable in Brawl Box, but it would be very blatant in-game.

smasher4roy

Smash Cadet
bigsharz you could rename the bones of the ear to not be affected in gameplay.
and move the bones
like Hyper Wave Kusanagi perfect shadow

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Is that supposed to be inyuashu? It looks like you used sephiroth as a base it looks pretty cool :)

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace

Dunno if anyone wants it, I can extract the vertex files for the shoulderpad-less Peach if anyone needs it. Going to begin my own Rosalina now. On second thought, I'm done editing for the night.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Gah, stupid bug not letting me comment.

"Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window."

Anyway, great work, Razanak. That Link reminds me of Zero for some reason. o_o

That Spider-hog is really scary, in a good way, and the Ganondorf just screams epic and scary.

That Inuyasha kinds of look weird, not too fan of the hair.

And, L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s, you should change the arm textures, as the shading does not fit.

Roo525

Smash Ace
I m going to make a Lucario over Mewtwo (Melee, yes it's possible thru here
http://meleeconverter.bravehost.com/info.htm )
Does this mean we can reverse the process, and bring mewtwo's model INTO Brawl?

*Peach Edit*
Dunno if anyone wants it, I can extract the vertex files for the shoulderpad-less Peach if anyone need s it. Going to begin my own Rosalina now. On second thought, I'm done editing for the night.
I'd like to use it please.

Top Bottom