• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+

Finns7

Smash Ace
Sorry ive been gone guys, its just right now im interested in brawl+, Im hanging out there right now to make sure they dont mess up link and ganon, right now we are kinda building chars up, nefing or buffing ya kno....

Dont get grabbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUDdHmOA1Pw

TP

Smash Master
Finns, if you would actually be a member of the board every once in awhile, you would know we had an active B+ thread like a week ago.

Nice vid though.

:034:

Smash Hero
****, get wrecked DDD

On-topic: I still ain't got the new version of B+, the PAL codes just ain't going that well I guess.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
So I played some brawl+ the other day, and I couldn't T storm for beans. Sometimes I would jump up and do it while perfectly DI'ing it forward and backwards. But other times I would just stand still or simply empty short hop. Anyone know what I can do with my technique to make it more consistent?

I don't actually know if it's my bad timing, the lacking of a 50-frame buffer for it or what.

I use the: Hold down + roll thumb from Y to A then DI method.

I only played with brawl scrubs tho so we basically switched back to Vbralw after they discovered they couldn't chain grab with falco and pikachu. Other than that though, It was pretty fun.

shanus

Smash Hero
So I played some brawl+ the other day, and I couldn't T storm for beans. Sometimes I would jump up and do it while perfectly DI'ing it forward and backwards. But other times I would just stand still or simply empty short hop. Anyone know what I can do with my technique to make it more consistent?

I don't actually know if it's my bad timing, the lacking of a 50-frame buffer for it or what.

I use the: Hold down + roll thumb from Y to A then DI method.

I only played with brawl scrubs tho so we basically switched back to Vbralw after they discovered they couldn't chain grab with falco and pikachu. Other than that though, It was pretty fun.
You prolly weren't used to the lack of the 10 frame buffer. His SH and FH were both upped raised slightly and you can actually thunderstorm even with 0 buffer. You probably just need to adjust to the value. I can do it consistently at zero without much practice, so I'm sure you can adjust with a little time no problem.

Top Bottom