• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl would be a disaster if....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Aw, now I'm sad that that isn't the roster. :p

And btw, any roster with Ridley can't be completely terrible...

Eggm

Smash Hero
Responding to the thread title, " if.. It was released in the US and was the same as the japanese copy." That many chars would rock.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo didn't do it though.

It seems as though everyone joked and teased at how obscure the brawl roster would be as soon as they saw the new, obscure charictors and Snake. The whole concept brought forth a giant wave of idiot predictions using awful charictors like megaman and pacman. It's comferting to me that nintendo was wise enough not to go that far.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
omg thsi roaster is fake noob y u post this

u just like it cuz it has ur favs and stuf in it noob

Oh, how I remember the days when all topics in character discussion looked like that.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice
Even if there were that many characters, people would still ***** about the disclusion of their favorite characters.

Here, I'll start:

"Billy Hatcher got in, but not Doraemon?!? WTF!?!? I'm cancelling my pre-order!"

KeyKid19

Smash Ace
The problem is that half of those characters are either A) stupid or B) not related to Nintendo enough, not that there are as many as there are. Why WOULDN'T you want as many characters as possible if they were all fairly balanced? Some of those on that list really suck though (like Rick). Also there is no need for 5 people to represent each series, especially ones that aren't big enough to already be included in Smash. Although now that I look at it that roster does look pretty beast thanks to the plethora of Golden Sun characters... lol Maybe they can be the exception!

EvoIII8

Smash Rookie
Haha. I Lol'd at Gex. I can't believe someone remembered to put THAT guy in.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
That would be horrible, not only because it crosses the line off too many character, yes there can be too many, but because it has so many useless ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom