• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl will be delayed in the US again

Status
Not open for further replies.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
It will not be out on February 10th, it will be delayed again. As usual, I have my source, who told me this tonight. And as usual, I hope as many of you as possible will see this before it gets deleted by those naive moderators.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
I look forward to the day when everything I have said will be confirmed and you'll be here remembering it.

Jmax

Smash Cadet
His same reliable source told me he was a heterosexual also.

/sarcasm..

Either way, they are both lies..

Masterem243

Smash Lord
It will not be out on February 10th, it will be delayed again. As usual, I have my source, who told me this tonight. And as usual, I hope as many of you as possible will see this before it gets deleted by those naive moderators.
DO YA? :skull:

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
*sigh*

You believe that an insider source would reveal him/herself in any way? I say this once again, I predicted the exact date they announces Sonic, because my sourse told me. But the moderators don't see that, they just close their eyes for that fact. Any many of you other too.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Nya did your source happen to mention anything about Ridley?

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
Everyone predicted sonic every day before he was released.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
It's someone at Nintendo of Europe. I can't, of course, not give away his/her position.

The Director

Smash Lord
I predicted the exact date they announces Sonic, because my sourse told me.
Yes, but another person also called Sonic. Atleast then we had two people saying the same thing.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you make another thread that said Olimar had a Pikmin whip, and that Celda and G&W were in? That thread was closed, and you declared it a joke.

Nya, I think your credibility has run out. (although I still think Brawl will be pushed back to holiday 08, but that's just my opinion)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Nya please answer did your source say anything about Ridley? Please at least acknowledge my question.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
If you know so much, predict something obscure.
Because with Nintendo, a delay is always possible.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
Captain Olimar is in and he has a whip like attack where he uses Pikmin. I didn't declare that a joke, where did you get that from???

And yes, Toon Link is in as well as Mr. Game & Watch.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
That's the one I was talking about. Request lock. Based on astral projection, if we think that something negative is going to happen, it will! Talking about another delay will actually lead to one! YIKES! (there's 'scientific proof' to base this off of, i'm sure)
Haha. We were just talking about this today in Philosophy. Science and Superstition.

Anyway... I agree with Xanderous.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
get your inside source to leak the roster. we'll be happy then. and the chance of mew showing up in a pokeball, just for giggles.

This thread is amazing! I wish i knew people in nintendo Europe!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Do You Know Anything About Ridley

I've asked you like 4 times please at least acknowledge my question.

NyaseNya

Smash Apprentice
OK, so what do I have to do to prove myself to you? Reveal my source so he/she gets fired? Ask him/her to record a video (which is impossible for him/her to do) of all the secrets? Please at least think a little before you do just mindless bashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom