• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl vs. Melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friscansmitty

Smash Rookie
If you are a big smash fan give your honest feedback on whether or not you like the new Brawl of you stick to classics and play the Melee. This is just a thread to give the creators something to look while they are making the next installment of the Smash Brothers Game.

SO which is your favorite
SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE
-or-
SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I plays all three games. Each one have their own advantages. Example: SSB has the classic gameplay, Melee has my Pichu, and Brawl feels perfect for me. I know this is just Melee vs Brawl, but whatever.

Brandon72196

Smash Apprentice
*facepalm* Don't need to start this up again.... Any way I play both, its a simple solution.

Falcon...Puuunch!

Smash Cadet
This issue has been posted many times before. Search for one of those threads if you really want to talk about it that much.

THIS IS A FLAME WAR WAITING TO HAPPEN. MODS, PLEASE LOCK THIS AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.

/thread.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
This topic has been discussed thoroughly. If you'd like to discuss it more, post in one of the threads for this that already exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom