• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Time

CrossfadingRage

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=4878]Brawl Time[/drupal]

So last night I played Brawl with YoshQ...lets just say I have a lot of practice to do.
I can't decide whether or not to main Snake or Samus. Snake is more fun to play IMO, but I tend to do a little better with Samus. I know the decision should be easy if I do better with Samus, but Snake has this vibe that I can't just leave him...to anyone reading this, please help me out. Also, if anyone can offer me any tips to better my game, thanks in advance.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Oh man, I have the same problem.
Kirby and Pikachu are great to me but, I only intend to use just one.

So, it's better to keep both.

link2702

Smash Champion
snake is the 3rd best character in the game.

samus in the tier right above garbage/triforce of fail tier.

do you really have to ask which character you'd be better off maining?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Snake because he is better.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Depends on what playstyle you are. Snake needs strategy to unlock his true potential, while samus is different in many ways, also for samus utilize her cannons and spike and for snake make the best of his explosives (i.e. grenades/Nikita missle can absorb other projectiles.)

SamusPoop

Banned via Warnings
snakes/samus could cover match-ups that might be harder/less fun for the other. Also Where do You think You'd fit better? Like As falco(melee) he can easily be my better half over my samus, but my tech skill for shing out of shine and general pressure limits be even if I can can multishine like 2-3 times.But my samus will nearly always do better in a slower more defensive match than my falco could ever hope to do.

Maining both can't 100% only be a loss for You. But maybe one will slow/limit You based on Yourself.

Top Bottom