• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

EZ_One

Smash Rookie
Hey what's up guys I just wanted to introduce myself Ive been a long time reader but never posted anything. I'm planning on coming to weeklies(if that possible) and tourneys. I'm reaaly looking forward on meeting/hang out with new smashers and improve my game.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey what's up guys I just wanted to introduce myself Ive been a long time reader but never posted anything. I'm planning on coming to weeklies(if that possible) and tourneys. I'm reaaly looking forward on meeting/hang out with new smashers and improve my game.
Hi there, please keep in mind that the weeklies primarily have Melee and Brawl+ since we do not have many Brawl regulars come around :). Enjoy yourself!

Jer

Smash Ace
I didn't put the backup channel on it or GC backup, so if you wanna wait till this weekend maybe someone will have a fest and you'll be able to play burnt GC/Wii games :)

kr3wman

Smash Master
I dont care about GC/wii backups.

I can also pay for you Zaf

Yes Kage, I am that SWEET.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523