• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+: The Ice Climbers Infinites

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I come from the Brawl+ boards with a simple and humble request. Before we begin, I do want to apologize to those that don't believe in Brawl+ or like Brawl the way it is. I am not here to convert people or anything like that. I'd like to reach out to the players that know this character better then any of us. Any help you can give us would be most appreciated.

As many of you know, with Brawl+ we can change a multitude of things about the game. Some may think of it as playing Smash God. So my question to Ice Climber mains is this:

Basically, are the Ice Climbers fine with their current 'Don't get grabbed' playstyle or do we want to remove their infinites in favor of buffing their other tools? Another way to phrase it would be: Is it better for competitive play for the Ice Climber's to have these infinites or should we remove them and buff other moves?

I'm not an Ice Climber main, and I won't pretend to be one. Sadly I can't give examples of ways I'd buff the ICs moves if we removed their infinites. I also don't play or fight and good ICs so I don't know if the infinites are perfectly balanced. Hopefully though you guys still get the point.

I'm sorry for cluttering your boards, but I hope you guys can help us out with our little project. Thanks for reading and helping anyway you can. You can post here or we have a topic centralized on the issue in the workshop.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=227690

Smasher89

Smash Lord
just increase their grabrange and they are as good for competive play as now i guess (since it's the version with extra hitstun right?

D

Deleted member

You didn't notice I had already started a thread on this exact same topic?

Top Bottom