• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Servers down?

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Hey everyone.

I have searched the googles far and wide, but no recent news about this has come my way, and so I ask you for a little assisstance.

Is anyone else getting this code? It's 6:11pm in Alberta (GMT-6).

I have went through ALL the router settings. I can connect to the internet just fine on the wii. Opera, Wii Shop, Wii Chancel and System Updates work perfectly, and run quickly. I only have 1 online multiplayer game though, and that's brawl.

So, anyone else having issues?

Also, SWF Friend Finder is down I think.

If this is in the wrong place, SWF seriously needs a make over.

Roihu

Smash Ace
SWF is not down as far as I see it.
As for Brawl, I wouldn't know as I got my Wii taken away for the week. >.>

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Is the a new link for SWF FF then? It keeps saying connection is taking longer than usual but my internet is working just fine. Infact, it's faster than usual :/

I just installed a router, so I'll try restarting.

Coldkiller

Smash Rookie
i keep havind problem with the internet for brawl mariokart i can play online i can only play online with brawl when it a friend and with anyone not

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I can't connect. It tells me I was disconnected from the server and I get error code 61010 only.

From what I read online, people are getting 61010 along with 61070 and sometimes 61060. I only get 61010. The internet is otherwise fully functional.

I know that it's not a firewall because I can go online with Opera on Wii. I know it's not firmware because it's the latest. I know it's not my router because it is compatible, and no one else seems to have issues.

This is the first time I try to connect since I came to Canada. I'm trying to connect from my Dorm room. I tried it in Edmonton on my cousin's Wii and it worked after I fixed his router. I saw some other guys bring in PS3s and Xbox 360s so it should be working, I don't think it's the dorm or else I couldn't get online at all.

Bah, so irritating.

Coldkiller

Smash Rookie
I choosefight anyone and still i waited for like 30 min nobody connected and i got disconnecd again they gotta make this beter the only way i can fight online brawl is with friend code thats the only way

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
This is the first time I connect since moving to Canada.

Is it always like this here? I never had a busy server problem back in Qatar. Not even once.

Aparently the servers have been down for 2 days. :/ I guess I should call Nintendo and see what's going on with my system. I thought maybe it was the switch from one country to another, but when I checked it was already set to Canada.

A-DooM

Smash Cadet
The friend finder was doing that to me aswell yesterday, but I just kept restarting it and it started working, but Iv been having alot of lag recently...

Coldkiller

Smash Rookie
yesterday i used the friend finder never got connected to the game got error coder 8260 or something well to bad wanted to play bad maybe i,m going to set my wii elsewhere

Top Bottom