• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Roster Leaked!!!!? 48 Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai said that all the characters have to have appeared on a Nintendo console at some point. Sora hasn't, therefore, he is deconfirmed. Kingdom Hearts has never been on a Nintendo console, and although i have heard rumours of KH for wii i highly doubt that sora would appear in brawl
Actually, this is not true. Sora appeared in KH: CoM for the DS. However, I presonally think there is no way Sora will be in. And to the TC, sorry your life sucks right now, hope it gets better.

Orsist

Smash Cadet
Sora?? Disney better not get their greedy little paws near SSBB. If I see mickey mouse or goofy in this too I am going to puke.

How about you try getting some FACTS to back up your outlandish assumptions before you make anymore posts?

I signed up to the forums just to say this. Wee!

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Sora?? Disney better not get their greedly little paws near SSBB. If I seem mickey mouse or goofy in this too I am going to puke.
Puke, Because Sora isn't as farfetched, He's got a GBA game and an Incomming DS game and that's more than enough, Sure there are more deserving characters, I'm just saying, It is posible, Prepare yourself, just in case.;)

Shuma

Smash Hero
This roster is every anime fan dream made true, hence it;s fake.

But wait sora is in there? it could propably be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom