• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Release Date Rumors!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
That’s right, there’s still no news, though a number of <a href="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94132">posts</a> <a href="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94090">lately</a> have brought forth some rumors of release dates I feel I should address.

A number of people have noticed on various websites like Amazon.com, EBgames.com and so on that Brawl has a release date. Unfortunately, as cool as it would be to have a date, it’s not real. What it is is the company taking a guess of the date, so that way you think “Aha, they have a date! I’ll preorder now and be first in line!” When in reality, there is no date at all, and it’s just the company trying to get it’s hands on your cash as soon as possible.

Secondly, we don’t even have any idea of a quarter that this game is going to be released (though most bets are on Q4) let alone having a specific date. So thanks to those thinking they found something great, but it’s not real, and would be great if you didn’t post yet another topic on this.

Hopefully the next post will contain some actual news…..one can hope anyway. Cheerio!

B

Bentendo

Is it wierd that I actuly hope it comes out next year (2008 for you brainieacks.) just so they can update it more?

M

maximum

It can’t wait for an entire year! Its to long! They should have waited to anouce Brawl cause I can’t take anymore of this!!!

P

prisoner_of_love

I agree, the announcement of Brawl should have been no longer than 6 months before it was planned to be released. I realize that this isn’t logical for Nintendo, but to all us fans who KNEW Melee HAD to have a sequal, it was un-neccessary to announce Brawl so early. All they did was make everyone want to hold out for a Wii to get Brawl, which we all planned on doing anyway.

Curse you Nintendo!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ahh, but they wanted to know who people wanted in Brawl. Couldn’t do that in only 6 months ;)

S

smashfan#100000

I will wait if they push it back until 2008 cuz I want to get it when it is really ready for me

S

smashfan#100000

and I think that nintendo wants to make of brawl the best fighting game ever made so they push it back because they noticied a mistake and wanted to correct it

S

Sevens

I just opened my GI this afternoon and it was in the previews section under the release date of June 1st.

B

Brawl Fan

I went on the best buy website and it said Brawl will be coming out around March, along with Mario Party 8, Metroid Prime 3 (not sure), Super Mario Galaxy, and a whole bunch of other games

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
“I agree, the announcement of Brawl should have been no longer than 6 months before it was planned to be released.”

And if they hadn’t announced it, we would be lynching Nintendo for not having a Smash title in development. For evidence of that, just look back to Mcfox’s E3 (pre-trailer) posts. The boy sure is glum…

Nintendo is doing exactly what they should. Build buzz, but also take their time to put out a decent product.

S

smashfan#100000

metroid prime 3 and brawl are suposed to be launched at the same time… at leats thats what walmart says in their release dates

B

BOWSER

is BOWSER JR or BOWSER going to be in SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL note im sorry to ask so much but i really whant to know

H

Harti

Only Bowser is going to be a character in Brawl, not Bowser Jr.

It also might be the case that they also include some more characters than announced in the Trailer (which is Meta Knight, Pit, Wario and Snake) but only Nintendo knows.

Someone told me the official USA/EU release date was between Q3 and Q4 of ‘07.

S

smashfan#100000

why are you so worried about bowser being in brawl??????

B

BOWSER

because i am king Bowser and I whant to be in super smash bros. brawl so shot up and mined your own buisness got it ………………….Gua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

S

smashfan#100000

…3 things:

1)he has a lot of probabilities to be in, if not then start training with other character

2)why do you think you are so good with bowser?

3) why do you laugh and act like a freaking idiot?

B

BOWSER

Hey who said that im best whith bowser im best whith mario,link,kirby,luigi,ganadorf,fox,falco,and yoshi……..Note that hurt my feelings when you called me a idoit i know that i act like one but im just ecited about this game….note im not good whith bowser im best whith mario but thats my oppion i bet your better than me.

S

smash-hater

why do you guys and or girls (unlikley girls) like ssbm so much? I played it and it sucked a biggggg one. yeah you herd me, a biggggg one. ssbm is a terrible game and so will ssbb. Yeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

smash-hater

by the way, bowser is the worst character in the game. he is slow and he is not strong. if he is pushed off the edge then he is doooooomed.

ssbm suckkkkks.

B

bob

and smash-hater you must really suck at playing games………………………..YOU GO TO HELL

S

smash-hater

Bob, just for your information you are a ***, mother ****a

- fyi I don’t suck at games you jewish piece of ****!!!!!!!!!

S

smash-hater

Hey Bob, guess what you ***, my dad is dead. DEAD. so how the **** could i suck his ****ing ****.

- this proves i am not the dumbass, you are the dumbass

S

smash-hater

oh and by the way, if you guys like super smash bros. so much, then i guess that means you loser’s still have the game cube. ha ha ha,

That means you don’t have the wii. And I dooooo!!!!

B

bob

hay smash-hater im sorry for the things i said ok and by the way i HAVE THE NINTENDO WII AND ANOTHER THING SUPER SMASH BROSTHER BRAWL IS ONLY GOING TO BE A NINTENDO WII GAME

B

bob

hey smash-hater if you hate ssbb so much why come to this website in the first place

S

smash-hater

o.k. bob, im sorry too.

By the way, I know ssbb is only on the wii

A

Atomic Boo!

TT
only on the wii…
NO ****
i don’t have a wii and i want it…
and it’s gonna come out around like christmas right?!

A

a very weird person

whoot! Guess what? On this website (smashbros.com) it says one more day till the website is updated and relaunched so this could mean a new trailer………..I hope it isn’t a hoax though……….
It says on totalvideogames.com that there is promised trailer on the way too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

a random person

someone add me on myspace: www.myspace.com/denzelwuzhere

A

a random person

juss hit “add” and you will automatically send me a friend request, and when you do the IM service will tell so I can go to myspace and add you really quick…………….I wanna chat wit somebody

Top Bottom