• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl rating system? Nah! No way!

H3RT

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I found a site on here, I cant remember where it was posted, however I got this website that offers a brawl rating system. Im not sure if anyone knows of any others. But its brand new and everyone is just about even. I have two wins and one loss so far so Im alittle there, however I just wanted this to be known as it would be fun to have a rating system and play many 1 on 1s against people who take the game seriously and want to show their best to the world. I wonder if theres any competive brawl smashers now adays sometimes, everyones complaining about wifi however there are people out there that don't play people in person much. Those people don't get the gratifacation of beating their friends and rubbing it in their face. Atleast with a rating system you get more satisfaction out of playing online knowing your competing for something and trying to accomplish something. I would just like if more people would join and participate in this, so spread this around and we can have a great time competing online. And believe me its a lot more intense knowing your rating is on the line. You start out at 1500 but can move your way up (such as in ranking and title, you start as a mere smash journeyman but can become legend status. This will also help cordinate players of similar skill levels to face off against one another. Tournments between top players will also be carried out in the future, its like qualifying for your skill level. After saying all this Im afraid this may not be allowed, Im not completely sure, however I did read the rules and it said read the threads and do a search before posting but I can't find any topics about this. And I think this is important because this is what the developers forgot after making brawl online. They shouldnt have left this feature out, however we can do something about it by registering on this site. If this is not allowed (I dunno, is advertizing banned? If so once again Im sorry however I felt the need to spread the word about this wonderful gift of technology. Its my duty to share this with the smash community so those interested in something like this have the opportunity to come forth. But anyways heres the link if your interested in facing some competitors for a chance to be on the leaderboards. In this early stage you only need a few wins to be in the lead aswell, so just about anyone has a chance of being in the top 10, so join now before it's too late! (haha I feel like a car saleman)

The game rules and other info are here: http://www.gamerselysia.com/index.php?leftNav=events&mainC=events16

Just make an account, really simple, type in your FC etc. and then go here:

http://www.gamerselysia.com/index.php?leftNav=events&mainC=events13

You can click on brawl rating to get back.

Click seek to be matched up with other people who clicked seek. Then PM them about the game and get eachothers friendcodes. Then play 3 out of 5 and tell whether you won or loss. It will only register if players confirm opposite chooses. Honesty is apprechated and is what makes this type of thing possible outside of the wii interface. If you are not willing to admit you lost you will not be able to countinue with Brawl Rating and will have to endure many laggy free for alls on "with anyone mode", play computers, or play the same old friends (good or bad) for **** and giggles (no real purpose) instead of playing the best or worse (depending on how good you are). Also whats good about this is that it doesn't force you to play someone of the same rating or rank, you can choose whether you want someone difficult or mediocre. So yeah, register and have fun, I look forward to brawl you. (Those interested in improving and not just waiting for tourneys to practice. And if you hate the lag, that okay, but whether or not you realize it, it helps with getting use to reading things and prediction of events. Also its not that bad 1 on 1. You can just play people near you also. aight everyone enough typing for me. Peace.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
*yawns* decent idea.
Worth my time? maybe

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Hope a lot sign up for this :D

I think this is great so far, the number of competitors have been growing ever since I started paying attention to it, and I haven't had any issues with player honesty.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Bookmarked this page.

Hope it's worth my time. It'll get me away from with anyone hypnosis.

Thanks, and sorry for not being able to accept your challenge OP (if that was you).

I had to run out and couldn't stay online.

Top Bottom