• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Question Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
So I decided to make a little game to livin up the thread a bit. The game rules are simple, but you must remember that it has to do with Brawl. This game is called the "Question Game" Brawl style. What I will do is start off by asking a question and then the following poster will answer my question with another question(ex. I ask, "Who hasn't recieved a FS update?" and the following can post something like, "Why hasn't Zelda recieved a FS update?" and etc.). Remember that your questions has to deal with Brawl. 1 worded questions are not considered valid(ex. What? Why? When?) At times finding a question may be challenging, but you'll get used to it. I'll start off.

What will Brawl's next update be?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Kirby King has posted an announcement saying that Forum Games belong in, well, Forum Games.

I will move it for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom