• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Petition for Demo

Mari0sPooPoo

Smash Journeyman
Demo Petitions are wastes of time. Nintendo knows we want a demo already, they won't change whether or not they release one just by a mere collection of complaints from impatient ppl.

"This is dumb. Nintendo knows people want a demo, a petition isn't going to make any of a difference."

lol

STEREO_226

Smash Apprentice
*signs* I dont see why they wouldnt release it to us. they know that we want it... i think December 3rd would be a fair date haha

Izaw

Smash Ace
*signs*
BUT, its ONLY ok if every1 gets to download it. Not ONLY the US

Mama

Smash Ace
Well you guys would be surprised what a petition could do. Sakurai is really listening to the players (how do you think we got Sonic) he wants to try and please people so if he sees that a lot of people want a demo he might MIGHT consider some way to make it available whether it be through Kiosks, online stores, or downloadable on the Wii. Just sign it whether you think it'll work or not you never know >.>

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
it wasn't my petition I just posted it because I couldn't find it anymore here on this site. Does anyone know why the petition got closed? I think 10000 signatures would've had a lot bigger impact, 10000 people willing to pay $15 for a demo is quite a lot of "free money"

Top Bottom