• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl "Patches"?

Oscular

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure how the Wii online feature works (I don't even have a Wii [yet]), but I was wondering if Nintendo could release patches that fix some glitches that people download through the online feature of the Wii. If so, I might consider buying two copies, one for online unglitched play, and the other for just playing with friends with all the glitches.(not online)

Nitesever

Smash Cadet
Downloadable content was de-confirmed a few days ago in an interview with Sakurai. Doesn't look like we're going to be getting any updates.

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
It was just revealed today that Nintendo is going to start offering downloadable content. Will it happen for ssbb? Who knows?

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
Downloadable content was de-confirmed a few days ago in an interview with Sakurai. Doesn't look like we're going to be getting any updates.
Downloadable big ****ing content (PCs, actual stages, SSE levels...) was deconfirmed a few days ago.

How much memory space should those tiny updates actually get? some few KBs, even a MB the greatest ones. De-glitching the game, as well as balancing it deserves it.

Top Bottom