• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online Social Thread(Frowner's GD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
LP, I don't get your pic.
Check the VMs.
And if i wanted to be a mean blackmail, i would've got through the loophole: For the month = For the rest of the current month.

Lucky for you, i'm nice enough to keep my bet, and go through all next month with this thing.
But if you don't trust me, i've got the loophole:ohwell:

LP..... your such a cruel person!
I can't stand it! your driving me insane!
That's nothing. You should ask Baker.
And next time, add more to your posts, same to everyone else here with an extremely short reply.
Lucky for you i chose to give you your first chance with a fair warning. Please read the OP, and the Global Rules Announcement that follows.

LP is so mean to Blue-puppy :'( Bad LP!

Oh and happy birthday Fyre :)
;____;
I'm so sorry...
It won't happen again, i assure you.

LP a hater.
This is an example, Blue

.....Fine.

Edit: sorry, double post.
You're almost completely out of chances. I'm serious.
Next Duo post, spammy +1, short post, whatever, complete and hasty Report.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
The double post was by accident, and I was agreeing with grey's remark.
If you're on Smashboards Mobile or something, even regardless to what you're on, the Duo post means nothing right now, i was actually referring to this post:
LP a hater.
Lengthen your posts enough for it to be called a decent reply, or don't post here at all.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Yeah, LP. You're kinda overdoing it.

And that post was my remark to this:

On a later occasion, i dug up the irl pic of a certain Occult member:

[collapse="mKBy"]
[/collapse]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Who plays with anyone mode team battle? I think it'd be really cool if some of the people I play on there are you guys.
Occasionally, although i'm normally on Basic Brawl destroying TPs playing instead :p

Yeah, LP. You're kinda overdoing it.

And that post was my remark to this:
It was still too short of a reply.
Is that too much to get? Jeebus:urg:

You need to log out and sit down for a bit and do something else.

Get a girlfriend or go see a movie.
Something other than Brawl, Smashboards, School, and Soccer.
No.

And get a girlfriend? From where? =__=
Have you been to my school?

Aibou

Smash Master
Who plays with anyone mode team battle? I think it'd be really cool if some of the people I play on there are you guys.
I did back when I had wifi. A memorable experience was me and this surprisingly strong player kept getting teamed up and we completely trolled the other team. Taunt spamming and extreme camping. And all the while, I could tell we were both completely and utterly sandbagging (and still ******) xD

Oh and hi :D

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, a short post can only be called spam if you bypass the 10 character limit.
10 Character limit is irrelevant to a moderately short and hasty post. If i have to deem it a +1, i will. It's still doesn't suffice to the normal post properties.
Again, add more to your posts, or don't post at all, simple as this.

Check to see if i've done that even once in this thread.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well, a short post can only be called spam if you bypass the 10 character limit.
Also, notice how i never called a short post "Spam."
You're trolling yourself :/

just stop being suck a jerk
No can do if it comes to my daily job :bigthumbu
But ily2 Blue! *Pats on head*
Even LP (I think)
No.

Is mini-modding like a LIO thing? Or a Georgia thing?
It's a differential Georgian thing, as normal Georgians enjoyed trolling, a lot.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Hi Aibou! Or do you prefer to be called Veno?

About 1 in every 15 players I meet are pretty good. I think the day before yesterday there was a falco who reflected every item thrown by the other team (mine.)

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Topic Change: So anyone following MLG Raleigh at all?
Fyre's up there ;___;
You just made me go up in 34 Depression Points.

Then there's nothing it falls under.
I'm not going to continue this with you any longer. If you want t talk about it, send a VM or something, but anything deemed a relatively short response will be Reported, no beforehand knowledge to the user whatsoever.
Just expand your posts so that they're exceptional to being called a decent reply, otherwise, i'll hit the button.

Edit: ;_____________________________________________;
global?

Aibou

Smash Master
Hi Aibou! Or do you prefer to be called Veno?

Aibou, Veno, Yusei, Yugi, Zelda Boy, Eye-Boo, Abiou, or Ainou. Those are all the things I've been called while I've been on SWF (in no specific order). Take your pick (preferably not one of the last two).

About 1 in every 15 players I meet are pretty good. I think the day before yesterday there was a falco who reflected every item thrown by the other team (mine.)

Falco is **** in With Anyone teams. Lasers/reflector + Team Attack off = get *****.

edit: lmfao at global's last post.

arch knight

Smash Lord

Something other than Brawl, Smashboards, School, and Soccer.
No.

And get a girlfriend? From where? =__=
Have you been to my school?

Then you have nothing to live for. Your life is forfeit.

You dont need to get some tail from school walk around go to parks or the mall. Dont base everything on looks either you base your feelings on what you can see with your minds eye. not the picture your natural eyes paint.

Aibou

Smash Master
You dont need to get some tail from school walk around go to parks or the mall. Dont base everything on looks either you base your feelings on what you can see with your minds eye. not the picture your natural eyes paint.
Very well said. *applauds*

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'm not going to continue this with you any longer. If you want t talk about it, send a VM or something, but anything deemed a relatively short response will be Reported, no beforehand knowledge to the user whatsoever.
Just expand your posts so that they're exceptional to being called a decent reply, otherwise, i'll hit the button.
Sheesh, I get that a lot. "Continue this in VMs" blah blah blah.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You dont need to get some tail from school walk around go to parks or the mall. Dont base everything on looks either you base your feelings on what you can see with your minds eye. not the picture your natural eyes paint.[/COLOR]
I believe that's what i'm doing, which is why i don't like anybody at my school. Also, the fact that you want me to look for "tail" just pushes my interests farther away from your expectations :S

Aibou

Smash Master
@global: Pikachu is really good in with anyone...until you learn to use a reflector on his obvious Thunders and learn to SDI his dsmash. Then he's just a sitting duck (not insulting Pikachu, but rather the players who use him incorrectly).

lol @ me procrastinating my homework here xD

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
That sounds so cheesy.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
You can only use a reflector with certain characters... and you can't pull it out when you're in hitstun/momentum cancelling :D

Also the spacies seem to love side b-ing onstage right into the strong part of thunder which kills at like 50%.

But yeah, dsmash doesn't work as well on good people.

Aibou

Smash Master
That sounds so cheesy.
I think it was brilliantly said (d)

You can only use a reflector with certain characters... and pulling it out when you're in hitstun/momentum cancelling :D

Trust me hon, it's not that hard on With Anyone. Most With Anyone Pikas are incredibly predictable with their Thunders. Just watch their patterns. A GOOD Pikachu, however, is much harder to avoid because they actually set up their Thunders. But With Anyone is laughably easy, especially if you use Mr. Game and Watch (bucket ftw).

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Whoops, I meant to say that you can't use a reflector when you momentum cancel or you're in hitstun.

Most with anyone Pikachus only use Thunder. Maybe dsmash or fsmash once in a while.

arch knight

Smash Lord
I believe that's what i'm doing, which is why i don't like anybody at my school. Also, the fact that you want me to look for "tail" just pushes my interests farther away from your expectations :S
Call it a furry thing i refer to alot of things in weird ways. And i didnt mean it FULLY like that..

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Call it a furry thing i refer to alot of things in weird ways. And i didnt mean it FULLY like that..
What was your intended definition? :V
I'd still rather not get someone at my school, though.
Step into my school, no, Stand on the grounds of my school, and you'll see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom