• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online Social Thread(Frowner's GD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
so you are a werebear :D
I didn't want to ask because I thought I would look a fool, now maul him!
Yeah I am one... I just perfer to stay in human form most of the time.
^--- what I look like
edit: not just for that arch, hes trolled me numerous times
Wildfire.
7th grade failure.
Many other times that I cannot recall right now.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
join it LP, you'll fit right in :/
I'll think on that.

*points to Custom Title*
*morphs into Werebear form*
Maul time.
*Cringes*
Eww. Disgusting animal .__.
*Hands Tic-Tac*
*Walks away*
Hes being abusive with the Reporting that doesnt make him a jerk though.
No, i'm being strict about this thread. If anyone has a problem with the moderately tight new rules of the place, feel free to leave.

edit: not just for that arch, hes trolled me numerous times
Please, i've trolled numerous members numerous times, so i'm afraid my trolling of you is nothing special :ohwell:
I still wub you Blue!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
yet i'm starting to hate you more and more.... *growls*
That's why i love you :D
Just keep trolling back at me, and you'll have my everlasting love! LOL!

*Pats head*

arch knight

Smash Lord
No, i'm being strict about this thread. If anyone has a problem with the moderately tight new rules of the place, feel free to leave.

Please, i've trolled numerous members numerous times, so i'm afraid my trolling of you is nothing special :ohwell:
I still wub you Blue!
What rules do you refer to?

And if you ignore him Blue he will leave you alone.
Worked for me.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
What rules do you refer to?
Really REALLY helps to read the OP sometimes. People normally skip everything and just post in threads like these.

And Blue should def. ignore LP, especially when LP is missing a loved one :(

arch knight

Smash Lord
ok arch! i'll do that :D
...so how are you?
Originally Posted by Zensei
Ground Rules:
#1: THE GLOBAL RULES STILL APPLY HERE.
This should be simple enough. Just because it's a general/social thread does not mean spam, double posting, etc... are all game. They aren't.

#2: Don't reply to people who obviously didn't see rule #1.
This should also be simple. If someone comes in and is like "Lol, Post Count +1", ignore them and pretend it never happened. They'll get infracted and as long as you don't respond to them and egg them on or join in, you won't.

#3: Try to keep things on whatever the current subject is.
This isn't too strict of a rule, but if there is productive discussion going on, try not to derail it and ruin it for everyone else, okay?

Do not abuse this.
This is not a spam thread.
This is really the only rule that should be so strictly enforced.
Cause your breaking the rule by blatantly Replying to those that do "spam" to tell them you reported them.

And im doing well Blue. Bored...but well. (b'.')b

Had already READ the OP a while ago was just getting my other tabbed post typed.

arch knight

Smash Lord
It kinda does.
You cant really enforce rules onto others if you place yourself above those rules and dont follow them.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
This is really the only rule that should be so strictly enforced.
Cause your breaking the rule by blatantly Replying to those that do "spam" to tell them you reported them.

And im doing well Blue. Bored...but well. (b'.')b

Had already READ the OP a while ago was just getting my other tabbed post typed.
Can't really say i do that.
You see, it would be a bit prejudicial if i reported someone and told them they were being reported, but reported someone else and gave them no beforehand notice.
Needless to say, i'd rather not discuss this here, and i'll leave it at this: If you know that your not posting appropriately, don't post at all or else you will suffer the consequences. If i have to say more than that, you should not post here at all.
If you guys want me to be a mean guy and report anything that i see as a +1, i might as well lock this one and leave all of you guys to yourselves. Again, unlike the other 2 threads, this place is actually being watched over, and most of you guys don't care at all. If you want everyone to lose their privileges because of your spammy posts, just leave before i close it all off to anyone and everyone.

If anyone has questions as to why it is the way it is, please, i'd appreciate a PM.
Other than that, nothing else is to be said on the matter.

I've never broken a rule in here, and i don't place myself higher than anyone here. Anyone can report a post. Anyone.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Actually, never-mind, this is done. Requesting lock before this gets out of control.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I would hardly call this "out of control."

There's been no rise in spammy posts. It's the typical social. There's always people in every social who write short posts that don't contribute much.

The only thing that happened was that you were telling everyone not to make these sort of posts, and some of us told you to stop telling people to do things.

I hope you change your mind because this is the last chance we'l get.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I would hardly call this "out of control."

There's been no rise in spammy posts. It's the typical social. There's always people in every social who write short posts that don't contribute much.

The only thing that happened was that you were telling everyone not to make these sort of posts, and some of us told you to stop telling people to do things.

I hope you change your mind because this is the last chance we'l get.
This is why i wouldn't want to be a moderator. I give people too many chances, and i'm not strict enough, so you guys ignore whatever i say, and whenever you do, i'm a bad person for enforcing the rules.
I'd rather just have this place closed, and now i know why the other 2 threads got locked...
I thought this place could be different with the rules in order, but it's just as bad, and nothing is becoming good of this.

arch knight

Smash Lord
Actually, never-mind, this is done. Requesting lock before this gets out of control.

I've never broken a rule in here, and i don't place myself higher than anyone here. Anyone can report a post. Anyone.
Indeed nothing is out of hand if you think what ive done is unruly and causing some kind of riotous uprising then ill stop and leave.

And you have because you contribute to spammy posts. If anyone can then dont state that YOU will report any post that you see as +1 cause then its like saying your the one with all the control. You could just say "any +1 spam posts will be reported"

This gives more security that everyone is watching for +1s not just you.

All the rules are still enforced as such.
There is a subject.
There is no "Clear" +1 posting as it all contributes to the subject thus far.
And all Global rules are en-tact.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Indeed nothing is out of hand if you think what ive done is unruly and causing some kind of riotous uprising then ill stop and leave.

And you have because you contribute to spammy posts. If anyone can then dont state that YOU will report any post that you see as +1 cause then its like saying your the one with all the control. You could just say "any +1 spam posts will be reported"

This gives more security that everyone is watching for +1s not just you.
Of course nobody else in here is actually willing to use the Report button, and lose their privileges.
What you're making me assume is that everyone is finding this place a good spot to post and +1, which is what i was trying to avoid. Anything that tempts my mind to close this thread can be blamed on nobody but my bad way of enforcing the rules of the place.

Just know that if you do, there won't be an online social anymore.
It's a decent risk i'm willing to take to avoid this place becoming another spam filled thread.
It's not going to work when not many others are putting forth effort to oblige to the rules of the place, and by arch's standards, even me.

arch knight

Smash Lord
Of course nobody else in here is actually willing to use the Report button, and lose their privileges.
What you're making me assume is that everyone is finding this place a good spot to post and +1, which is what i was trying to avoid. Anything that tempts my mind to close this thread can be blamed on nobody but my bad way of enforcing the rules of the place.

It's a decent risk i'm willing to take to avoid this place becoming another spam filled thread.
It's not going to work when not many others are putting forth effort to oblige to the rules of the place, and by arch's standards, even me.

If you openly try to make yourself stand out as the only enforcer then you will encounter those who will stand against you. Cause it is their nature to do so. You've painted the target so you will be in everyones cross-hairs.

You assume that your the only one that reports?
Ive been in here countless times enforcing rules im sure Grey and others do the same. Sure we dont express it cause we dont feel the need to. Theres no point in telling someone "Reported.." cause then it might just entice them to continue.

arch knight

Smash Lord
No he doesnt. He wants to see some order when rules are placed and as the threads Creator he feels he should hold the burden of enforcing its rules.
A burden that cannot be beared by anyone person... I know the feeling :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom