• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Ganon? Marth? Wait... I think I might have been in the lobby with you...
Was it a neutral Marth that was sleep deprived in the lobby? D: I'm going to be mad if I left the lobby you two were in!
YES! Was he gay with a red Marth cause that was totally me ;)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
If you saw a Red Ike and Red Marth… Wait, sleep deprived Marth? Haha, what?
There was a red marth and a red ike! NOOOOO! I was just having friendly 1v1's, but I was playing pretty passively cuz I'm half asleep.

Wait, wis, were you the red Marth? Did we twirl over and over again the first match I entered?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
There was a red marth and a red ike! NOOOOO! I was just having friendly 1v1's, but I was playing pretty passively cuz I'm half asleep.

Wait, wis, were you the red Marth? Did we twirl over and over again the first match I entered?
On Smashville? YES! D:< YOU LEFT US!

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
On Smashville? YES! D:< YOU LEFT US!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

Sorry, my sister came by and was all mad cuz the controller was making too much noise (even though I was pressing as little buttons as possible), so I had to leave! WHY DIDN'T I CHECK THIS THREAD. WHY.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo

Sorry, my sister came by and was all mad cuz the controller was making too much noise, so I had to leave! WHY DIDN'T I CHECK THIS THREAD. WHY.
YOU LEFT RIGHT AFTER THAT GANON... I WAS ALONE WITH.... HIM!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD I FELT? HUH? HE WAS GONNA **** ME

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
YOU LEFT RIGHT AFTER THAT GANON... I WAS ALONE WITH.... HIM!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW AWKWARD I FELT? HUH? HE WAS GONNA **** ME
TT.TT I'm so sorry. But we found each other really fast... and there wasn't too much lag! This gives me hope for the future! And wait... when were our Marths gay for each other...? xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
TT.TT I'm so sorry. But we found each other really fast... and there wasn't too much lag! This gives me hope for the future! And wait... when were our Marths gay for each other...? xD
When we were on the edge... doing things... mhmhmh ;) Kaz was a witness! He knows D:

kaazers

Smash Master
I… saw everything. And your mind's really not in the gutters if you didn't realize that, Path.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I… saw everything. And your mind's really not in the gutters if you didn't realize that, Path.
I'm too tired for this... xD Oh god, I read what happened on this thread... My mind is too tired to go to the gutters atm
Sure…. I get a red flag each time I'm on a ledge with you…

Ike: /Enters capsule-thing in Norfair

/two gay Marths also enter

Ike: Oh heeell naaaw. /gets out

(this really happened)
All I saw was an innocent capsule... Next time, I'll realize what's going on Wis ;) I wondered why the Ike left...

kaazers

Smash Master
I'm too tired for this... xD Oh god, I read what happened on this thread... My mind is too tired to go to the gutters atm

All I saw was an innocent capsule... Next time, I'll realize what's going on Wis ;) I wondered why the Ike left...
Yeaaaah… wasn't gonna share a home with you two, haha.

I have sex with everyone I meet on this game. Boy or girl, idc.
Wis is just awesome like that.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
That White Link was amazing though. Was it GYK's? I wish he was here so I could ask him.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Edit Edit: TickledPeach uses a red peach that does that, but idk if it's them
I do that, but no, it wasn't me. I haven't really had the motivation to be in basic brawl lately, so I went to sleep pretty early last night. Was probably that other red Peach who goes around looking for people to crouch with.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
So i'm guessing GYK isn't coming here for whatever reason. I don't really care but I do wonder why.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I'm rather glad at this establishment.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Why is it because you're here? I don't remember him hating you.
We had an argument a few days ago on the friend finder. Hasn't talked to me since even when I tried, but whatever. If he wants to ignore me that's fine. I think I just went from depressed to pissed.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Of course we do :|

You missed the party last night.

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
WHY CAN'T I BE UP SO LATE. I became progressively more depressed and jealous as I read the last 3 pages on your party xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
WE WILL TRAIN YOU IN THE ART OF THE LATE NIGHT. We start at midnight, don't be late. Or you fail your first night.

Aha jk. ;)

I get a little sad when I'm not part of a group spamming here, too.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
WE WILL TRAIN YOU IN THE ART OF THE LATE NIGHT. We start at midnight, don't be late. Or you fail your first night.

Aha jk. ;)

I get a little sad when I'm not part of a group spamming here, too.
We all get that way babe. In just a few hours we shall all start our spam war again. I imagine this thread will be lively tonight as well.

ALLLL THESE POSTS I'M GONNA HAVE TO EDIT LATER FOR MY TEXT COLOR.

Last edited:

Bluekandy

Smash Journeyman
I will try to. But it will require some sneaky maneuvers to where I turn off my sister's computer without her noticing. Otherwise I get either extreme lag or constant DCs. It's upsetting -_-

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
We all get that way babe. In just a few hours we shall all start our spam war again. I imagine this thread will be lively tonight as well.

ALLLL THESE POSTS I'M GONNA HAVE TO EDIT LATER FOR MY TEXT COLOR.
I haven't seen your sweet ass in Basic in a long time :C WE MUST FIX THIS TONIGHT.

I will try to. But it will require some sneaky maneuvers to where I turn off my sister's computer without her noticing. Otherwise I get either extreme lag or constant DCs. It's upsetting -_-
That sounds horrible :c I hope you can get around it!

Top Bottom