• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Matsushi

True Blood
A lot. D:
You should join our Mekakushi-dan, Mattie ! c:
Oh my, I'd love to! But I'm quite fond of my current Rachel avatar. If I do join though, I'm so taking this character.
Her colour suits the premium banner. :3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh my, I'd love to! But I'm quite fond of my current Rachel avatar. If I do join though, I'm so taking this character.
Her colour suits the premium banner. :3
MATSU. JOIN US RIGHT NOW. EVEN I JOINED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS ANIME IS. I AM TSUBOMI KIDO!

Tankster

Smash Apprentice
Oooooooohh, another story to read.

Is it worth reading nearly 600 pgs? I feel like I'm going to turn old trying to skim through all of it

D

Deleted member

WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE.

AT LEAST UNTIL WE HIT PAGE 600.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tankster

Smash Apprentice
50 pages finally read...

I know I've seen weird, but for the 1st 50 pages weird doesn't describe the thread. I'm starting to go blind from reading this. Still continuing onward. Hopefully the thread doesn't corrupt me, because this is one crazy adventure that most people had.

Edit: 100 pages read. With life in the way it's going to hard to get them read faster. Not to mention that I need to fix my laptop before I can read more.

My previous comment still goes: What the heck did I get myself into? The pics had me laughing as well as the fantasies that was there. If anything I can confirm this: from reading the entire diary on another thread and reading part of this thread I have ran into at least 3 people in here (names must not be mentioned). I won't point out anybody, but I'll leave 3 clues on the table, 1 for each person:

1.) As noobish as I was playing with the nunchuck I had to play the protector role after being done watching an unfair 2v1 for a while. I succeeded and watched as the room instantly disconnected after the match. They should have just continued giving points out instead of trying to face me in a 1v1 sd. I love when people rage quit :joyful:
2.) I wanted to simply 1v1 somebody. Instead, I get a sky stalker who seemed to really want to commit suicide. I tried starting a fight, but for some reason this person seemed addicted to me using b-throw on him. At that point, I was done on the inside. I curse myself for being in a taunt room that day.
3.) I started learning a certain character. I wasn't all that great, but I was decent. Ditto matches were common here. I was okay with it....until the end of the year. It came to a point where when it came to ditto matches I'll be fighting over the color green. It became so frequent that I ended up letting the players have green and black so that I can identify them as pros. Also, I went back to my main. I didn't feel like dealing with this.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Tankster Tankster You're actually reading all these pages? I can respect the effort though. Many people from this thread (including myself) are not very active anymore sadly. Many good times were had, a few bad, but mostly good.

I wonder if my work of art is still in this thread, I don't feel like digging through the thread to find it though. I remember it was when we were having too much fun messing up each other's quotes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom