• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Z~! :troll:

Rick saw and now he knows! Also, I got to page 30! Enjoy those likes. :awesome:

And it's just a chicken drawing, Z… We're all2kool4skool hurr.

edit; Liking your post cause of the awesome hat! Didn't notice it until now!
Yeah I know your not really gone when you say you are :smirk: (I KNOW WHAT GOES ON, i'm not blind lul) wait what?

Lol he's not even at the worst parts yet :p its just the beginning.... :evil: :troll:

I like people dat can draw. Dang... guess i'm the only responsible one hurr (i'm a get dat arab MONEY) lul wat? Ironic tho that my posts are the most irresponsible (inb4 i said irony for no reason and get called on it lul)

Yeah that's how it usually works out, maybe I should of renamed my username to ghost :awesome:
Basically, the first time I got in a Basic Brawl group full of Smashboards users was also the first time I ever checked that thread. And I didn't even have to look for the Smashboards users. Too good. You can be jealous of my skills if you want. It's not a crime. If it were, everyone on the Earth would be in jail, except me.

But I have to go. Goodnight!
Dat arrogance 2 stronk

will probably go in a bit also... lul

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I like drawing, but I've pretty much fallen out of it since my laptop decided to break for no reason. I might pick back up when I can fix it.. but the motivation is just no longer there. Honestly it's a depressing thing in my life, but it's not too important. I can live without drawing.

Plus other people are so much better than me all the time that I get discouraged, even though I know I shouldn't lol.
Practice makes perfect, but practice and failure kinda hurts.

kaazers

Smash Master
That's not foreboding at all.
PFFFFF. Yeah, I died.
Gonna start now.

Yeah I know your not really gone when you say you are :smirk: (I KNOW WHAT GOES ON, i'm not blind lul) wait what?

Lol he's not even at the worst parts yet :p its just the beginning.... :evil: :troll:

I like people dat can draw. Dang... guess i'm the only responsible one hurr (i'm a get dat arab MONEY) lul wat? Ironic tho that my posts are the most irresponsible (inb4 i said irony for no reason and get called on it lul)

Yeah that's how it usually works out, maybe I should of renamed my username to ghost :awesome:
Yeah, I usually stay on for 5 minutes when I say I'm gonna go in case someone replies.
UNLESS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE?
I always gots mah status visible.
Unless I go to ninja mode like the good ol' days.
But I like everyone to see me.
I see you all lookin, yo.
:troll:

Oh, if only Rick knew what's lurking further ahead in the thread. :awesome:

edit;

I like drawing, but I've pretty much fallen out of it since my laptop decided to break for no reason. I might pick back up when I can fix it.. but the motivation is just no longer there. Honestly it's a depressing thing in my life, but it's not too important. I can live without drawing.
Plus other people are so much better than me all the time that I get discouraged, even though I know I shouldn't lol.
I kinda know that feel, bro…
Used to do it a lot myself before. Kinda stopped now.
And yeah, so many people better, haha.

edit2; … /stares at your post

edit3; GONNA START THE LIKE SPAM NAO.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I understand, but if you have the skill you should harness it and give it another go. If not, well its for the best, i'm sure you draw well though, everyone's style of drawing is different, there really isn't a better or anything like that. If your creativity can show up on paper than you made great art.

Unless your me... even my stick figures suck lul. which is why i'm mostly studying... :p

Yeah, I usually stay on for 5 minutes when I say I'm gonna go in case someone replies.

edit;

The something else lul :smirk:

I'll always remember dat phrase, I like it alot for some reason.... so much so that a yaoi session might ens--

/shot

I feel sorry for what he will witness :troll:

edit: yeah i be spamming, don't mind me :troll: :troll: :troll:

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I understand, but if you have the skill you should harness it and give it another go. If not, well its for the best, i'm sure you draw well though, everyone's style of drawing is different, there really isn't a better or anything like that. If your creativity can show up on paper than you made great art.

Unless your me... even my stick figures suck lul. which is why i'm mostly studying... :p

The something else lul :smirk:

I'll always remember dat phrase, I like it alot for some reason.... so much so that a yaoi session might ens--

/shot

I feel sorry for what he will witness :troll:

edit: yeah i be spamming, don't mind me :troll: :troll: :troll:
Whut is this something else? Enlighten me.

As for the second part...

I'm available Friday. Give me a call. /wink

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
PFFFFF. Yeah, I died.
Gonna start now.

edit;

I kinda know that feel, bro…
Used to do it a lot myself before. Kinda stopped now.
And yeah, so many people better, haha.

edit2; GONNA START THE LIKE SPAM NAO.
I always know how to kill you with laughter, don't I?

That's how I am, too. I stay to see any lingering replies, then I leave.

I'm always invisible.. dat Ninja Queen status, yo.

Always lurking.
Always watching.
Waiting.

Yeah. Drawing used to be a happy thing, but now it's not.

Hehehehe. Dey always splittin'.

Maybe. I'll see how I feel about it when I can get this junker of a laptop fixed. Just gotta take the time to do it.
It's better that I do other useful things with my time anyways. I'm considering buying a new bike.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Whut is this something else? Enlighten me.

As for the second part...

I'm available Friday. Give me a call. /wink
Playing dumb eh? dat's cool man dat's cool. lolololo its fine, don't worry about it i guess.... i'm not looking yo. :troll:

/wink :troll:
this time it'll be angry... and nice and hard, be ready for it baby :troll: :troll: :troll:

dat like spam

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I always know how to kill you with laughter, don't I?

That's how I am, too. I stay to see any lingering replies, then I leave.

I'm always invisible.. dat Ninja Queen status, yo.

Always lurking.
Always watching.
Waiting.

Yeah. Drawing used to be a happy thing, but now it's not.

Hehehehe. Dey always splittin'.

Maybe. I'll see how I feel about it when I can get this junker of a laptop fixed. Just gotta take the time to do it.
It's better that I do other useful things with my time anyways. I'm considering buying a new bike.
Death by laughter da bess way to go, amirite?

I try to stay the five minutes but I usually forget to and just straight up leave, trololol.

I used to be a ninja back in the day, but I'd always thought people could still see me one the thread since I could see my own name at the bottom. Once I found out it didn't I went out loud and proud.
Creepin' b creepy.

And yar, yours always splits… I saw Matsuo's post split too once, but yeah, you da split post queen.
:awesome:

@ P PATH O__o
@ SevenYearItch SevenYearItch
Night, guys!

Playing dumb eh? dat's cool man dat's cool. lolololo its fine, don't worry about it i guess.... i'm not looking yo. :troll:

/wink :troll:
this time it'll be angry... and nice and hard, be ready for it baby :troll: :troll: :troll:

dat like spam
But you are. I always see you lookin,' yo. :troll:

No, seriously, what are you talking about? I don't even. loool
I look forward to the angry, nice and hard this Friday.
:troll: :troll: :troll:

edit; Gonna go back to dat like spam.
edit2; Z - WAIT. Are you talking about dat mysterious guest who's always lurking this thread? Dat ain't me. No one knows who dat is. lol
edit3; Gonna go back to dat like spam.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Death by laughter da bess way to go, amirite?

I try to stay the five minutes but I usually forget to and just straight up leave, trololol.

I used to be a ninja back in the day, but I'd always thought people could still see me one the thread since I could see my own name at the bottom. Once I found out it didn't I went out loud and proud.
Creepin' b creepy.

And yar, yours always splits… I saw Matsuo's post split too once, but yeah, you da split post queen.
:awesome:
One of them, I would say.

I only leave right away if I'm at work and in a hurry to get back. I take the full time on my breaks and mealtimes lol.

I used to think people could still see me ever since I went invisibly back on the BBFF, until I saw the absence of my name through Wis's screen when she had join.me up for something. My ninja status rang true forever after then.
Creepily creepin' all day 'n night.

Split-Post Queen, hm? That another official title? I wouldn't object. Matsuo would be my Princess sister, in that case. :awesome:
Perhaps Seven is related to us in some way, I saw one of his posts split once.

...inb4 novel posts return. Don't make me make a title out of that, too... that was just..too grossly out of hand to be proud of.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Is anyone playing mario kart wii right now
Please telegraph or fax me if you see someone named Brack/`.¿] with a Brock Mii from Pokemon

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
One of them, I would say.

I only leave right away if I'm at work and in a hurry to get back. I take the full time on my breaks and mealtimes lol.

I used to think people could still see me ever since I went invisibly back on the BBFF, until I saw the absence of my name through Wis's screen when she had join.me up for something. My ninja status rang true forever after then.
Creepily creepin' all day 'n night.

Split-Post Queen, hm? That another official title? I wouldn't object. Matsuo would be my Princess sister, in that case. :awesome:
Perhaps Seven is related to us in some way, I saw one of his posts split once.

...inb4 novel posts return. Don't make me make a title out of that, too... that was just..too grossly out of hand to be proud of.
Hey, Twi, hey, hey, hey...

Which like is a real like?
Which alert is a real alert?
Which?
What?
Where?
Who?
How?
When?

I can't wait until Wis comes on tomorrow and gets all the alerts, huehueheheh...

But yeah, I should make a point to stay the full five minutes. I just go, "BYE!" and then run off, hurr... and then I get the replies and goodnights the next day... Yeah. Nothing like getting a goodbye 3 days later when I once again have internet. :awesome:
But I was in a rush that time so...

I was convinced people could see me! Then I remember you or Wis mentioning it once and after that I switched. Didn't see a point in ninja'ing anyway. You ninjas should just come out of the shadowwwws.

Yeah, only it would be:
Split

Not...Split-Post Queen. Haha, maybe we shouldn't add anymore titles. You'd have too many.

No, no, no, no, no. Novel Post SHOULD be a title. That's legit stuff right there.

Ehhhh, I remember that one PM of yours... it... it was horrifying

edit; … I would be Prince for sure. Holy.
edit2; @ H HYP3R - I don't even have that game, hurrr.
edit3; BACK TO THE LIKE SPAM.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hey, Twi, hey, hey, hey...

Which like is a real like?
Which alert is a real alert?
Which?
What?
Where?
Who?
How?
When?

I can't wait until Wis comes on tomorrow and gets all the alerts, huehueheheh...

But yeah, I should make a point to stay the full five minutes. I just go, "BYE!" and then run off, hurr... and then I get the replies and goodnights the next day... Yeah. Nothing like getting a goodbye 3 days later once I have internet. :awesome:
But I was in a rush that time so...

I was convinced people could see me! Then I remember you or Wis mentioning it once and after that I switched. Didn't see a point in ninja'ing anyway. You ninjas should just come out of the shadowwwws.

Yeah, only it would be:
Split

Not...Split-Post Queen. Haha, maybe we shouldn't add anymore titles. You'd have too many.

No, no, no, no, no. Novel Post SHOULD be a title. That's legit stuff right there.

Ehhhh, I remember that one PM of yours... it... it was horrifying...
If all else fails, I just ignore the alerts and scroll down. :awesome:

She should be... delighted. Remember how flustered she'd always get at everyone liking her posts? I'd be alone on skype with her and she'd complain, so I'd pointedly like one of her posts just to get a reaction. It was so funnyyyy.

I stay for a bit, check other stuff, check one more time, then leave. Again, unless it's work, whereas I just check, reply, and go. Or sometimes skip the reply, depends.

I'm gonna stay ninja, it's who I am. :awesome:

That
Sounds
Good.

...I do have many. But that just means I have my talents hehe.

You sure? Those novels.. they were just.. too much. Too. Much. We'd be the King and Queen, no freaking doubt. I wouldn't even object to sharing that, you are more than worthy in that respect. I still apologize for having to beat down your resistance, it was fun in all aspects.

I... I can't even.

NO IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN MAKE IT STOP

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
If all else fails, I just ignore the alerts and scroll down. :awesome:

She should be... delighted. Remember how flustered she'd always get at everyone liking her posts? I'd be alone on skype with her and she'd complain, so I'd pointedly like one of her posts just to get a reaction. It was so funnyyyy.

I stay for a bit, check other stuff, check one more time, then leave. Again, unless it's work, whereas I just check, reply, and go. Or sometimes skip the reply, depends.

I'm gonna stay ninja, it's who I am. :awesome:

That
Sounds
Good.

...I do have many. But that just means I have my talents hehe.

You sure? Those novels.. they were just.. too much. Too. Much. We'd be the King and Queen, no freaking doubt. I wouldn't even object to sharing that, you are more than worthy in that respect. I still apologize for having to beat down your resistance, it was fun in all aspects.

I... I can't even.

NO IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN MAKE IT STOP
Oh... just ignore them and scroll down? Dat's a good idea...
My trolling...
/buuuurn

Oh, yeah! I remember us chatting on dat Skype and she'd start freaking, "WHY IS EVERYONE LIKING MY POSTS!?" And then you and I would like-spam. I still remember when Baby Peanut and I started troll like-spamming her. We got Danny to join, too. We started a war. Heheheh...

Now look at who like-spams... the times... they have changed, yes?

I'm always procrastinating... so by the time I say I gotta go...I REALLY GOTTA GO. I don't have time to wait for replies. Now you know, now you know.

You should occasionally un-ninja yourself! Wis does that sometimes.
Sometimes.
It's nice to see who's on the board and all, you know.

I don't
think we should
have a
Split
Queen
title, though.

Ks, pages and likes are things. Novel posts should be one, too.
I wonder who would take the crowns?
I'm more than worthy? Why, thank you! I tried! ... I actually thought I had a chance... my reply was huge... and then...
you posted...
THAT
THING.
I don't even.
/shudders

Oh, you got da page. Nice.
And I gave it to you, too, by talking to you...

It's okay, Kaaz, it's okay... you gave up, remember?

YUP, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.
NO.

PEOPLE, DIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE BOTH TALK.
POSTS THAT STRETCH INTO INFINITYYYY.

Welp. Back to dat like spam.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh... just ignore them and scroll down? Dat's a good idea...
My trolling...
/buuuurn

Oh, yeah! I remember us chatting on dat Skype and she'd start freaking, "WHY IS EVERYONE LIKING MY POSTS!?" And then you and I would like-spam. I still remember when Baby Peanut and I started troll like-spamming her. We got Danny to join, too. We started a war. Heheheh...

Now look at who like-spams... the times... they have changed, yes?
I'm always procrastinating... so by the time I say I gotta go...I REALLY GOTTA GO. I don't have time to wait for replies. Now you know, now you know.

You should occasionally un-ninja yourself! Wis does that sometimes.
Sometimes.
It's nice to see who's on the board and all, you know.

I don't
think we should
have a
Split
Queen
title, though.

Ks, pages and likes are things. Novel posts should be one, too.
I wonder who would take the crowns?
I'm more than worthy? Why, thank you! I tried! ... I actually thought I had a chance... my reply was huge... and then...
you posted...
THAT
THING.
I don't even.
/shudders

Oh, you got da page. Nice.
And I gave it to you, too, by talking to you...

It's okay, Kaaz, it's okay... you gave up, remember?
YUP, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN.
NO.

PEOPLE, DIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE BOTH TALK.
POSTS THAT STRETCH INTO INFINITYYYY.

Welp. Back to dat like spam.
I'm just gonna.. keep this short. We don't need a repeat of what happened in PMs. The horror..
If the replies get lost in a sea of likes, I do just abandon it and scroll down hehe.
The original like-spam before it was a thing.

Nah.. I like being my ninja self. Y'all know when I'm here simply by the likes announcing my presence.

Hey.. you started it.
.......STOP REMINDING ME I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT IT. I.. I created a monster.

Muehehe.
YEAH IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN
WE CAN'T HELP IT
OH MY GOD

kaazers

Smash Master
I'm just gonna.. keep this short. We don't need a repeat of what happened in PMs. The horror..
If the replies get lost in a sea of likes, I do just abandon it and scroll down hehe.
The original like-spam before it was a thing.

Nah.. I like being my ninja self. Y'all know when I'm here simply by the likes announcing my presence.

Hey.. you started it.
.......STOP REMINDING ME I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT IT. I.. I created a monster.

Muehehe.
YEAH IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN
WE CAN'T HELP IT
OH MY GOD
Keeping it short this time, eh? It's for the best.
Does this mean I win this round? Heheh.
NO. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I'M JUST JOKING OK.

Yeah, that's true. The like spam announces your presence.
Still say you should un-ninja yourself once in a while. Feel da difference. And maybe I'll ninja myself to see what that's like...maybe. Everyone should do the opposite for the day.

Dude. Dat PM. I - I, too, have nightmares about it. I think I saw it sprout legs at one point and walk a few steps, man...

FEAR NOT! We have stopped it in its tracks.
Well, you did anyway.

Cruised through the pages and learned something.

Fun fact: You started off calling me Kaaz, but now call me Kaz.
Wis started calling me Kaz and now calls me Kaaz.
Baby Peanut doesn't even know what to call me, trololol. She didn't then and still doesn't now. :awesome:
I think she settled on Kaz. Everyone else be calling me Kaaz. You weirdos, haha. Complicating things.

Gonna be heading to dat bed nao.
Night!
Gonna like spam during my "5 minute wait," tho.
See? I'm learning.

edit; Oh… This is pretty long, still. I think I'm the better novelist… Can't shut up, loool.

edit2; @ Metalbro Metalbro - PAGE 66!
edit3; HAHAHAHAH
what am I doing with my life?

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Keeping it short this time, eh? It's for the best.
Does this mean I win this round? Heheh.
NO. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I'M JUST JOKING OK.

Yeah, that's true. The like spam announces your presence.
Still say you should un-ninja yourself once in a while. Feel da difference. And maybe I'll ninja myself to see what that's like...maybe. Everyone should do the opposite for the day.

Dude. Dat PM. I - I, too, have nightmares about it. I think I saw it sprout legs at one point and walk a few steps, man...

FEAR NOT! We have stopped it in its tracks.
Well, you did anyway.

Cruised through the pages and learned something.

Fun fact: You started off calling me Kaaz, but now call me Kaz.
Wis started calling me Kaz and now calls me Kaaz.
Baby Peanut doesn't even know what to call me, trololol. She didn't then and still doesn't now. :awesome:
I think she settled on Kaz. Everyone else be calling me Kaaz. You weirdos, haha. Complicating things.

Gonna be heading to dat bed nao.
Night!
Gonna like spam during my "5 minute wait," tho.
See? I'm learning.

edit; Oh… This is pretty long, still. I think I'm the better novelist… Can't shut up, loool.
Preventing another episode like in PMs. You know it has to be done.
YOU BETTER BE JOKING. DON'T MAKE ME. I don't want to but I will.

Maybe someday.

LOL. I wouldn't be surprised..

Really? None of us know what to call you. I'll stick with Kaz for now, though.

Don't. Make. Me. Back up my novelist title. I'll do it, man. We'll take this ugly show to PMs again.

Anyways, gonna head out, too. Night!

Gotta kick out my poor kitty.. she always so sad when I go to bed.

Edit; If anything, I'm proving summary skills.
Edit2; Reconsidered kicking out Mollie and just left my door open. Mom's gone tonight and tomorrow night, so my room is temporary home to all the cats. They need SOMEONE to sleep with..

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Preventing another episode like in PMs. You know it has to be done.
YOU BETTER BE JOKING. DON'T MAKE ME. I don't want to but I will.

Maybe someday.

LOL. I wouldn't be surprised..

Really? None of us know what to call you. I'll stick with Kaz for now, though.

Don't. Make. Me. Back up my novelist title. I'll do it, man. We'll take this ugly show to PMs again.

Anyways, gonna head out, too. Night!

Gotta kick out my poor kitty.. she always so sad when I go to bed.

Edit; If anything, I'm proving summary skills.
If you don't want to, JUST DUN DO IT. Problem solved, hurr.

Yaaar, you stick to dat Kaz then.
I'm starting to like it a little more than Kaaz anyway. Maybe.
I think it's the lazy part of me. Less A's = less typing = less work.

Sorry, Kaaz, we had a good run...

Nope. Not taking this to PMs again, man.
THINGS HAPPENED THERE.
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE THINGS.
The horror...

Night!

You call it summary skills... I call it bad novelist skills ---

OKAY BYE I'M GONE NAO.
LALALALA.
NOT READING ANYMORE I'M GONE.
BYEE.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
If you don't want to, JUST DUN DO IT. Problem solved, hurr.

Yaaar, you stick to dat Kaz then.
I'm starting to like it a little more than Kaaz anyway. Maybe.
I think it's the lazy part of me. Less A's = less typing = less work.

Sorry, Kaaz, we had a good run...
Nope. Not taking this to PMs again, man.
THINGS HAPPENED THERE.
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE THINGS.
The horror...

Night!

You call it summary skills... I call it bad novelist skills ---
OKAY BYE I'M GONE NAO.
LALALALA.
NOT READING ANYMORE I'M GONE.
BYEE.

I WILL ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE.
I'LL DO IT.
I'LL FREAKING DO IT, MAN.
YOU KNOW HOW I AM.

Now if you'll excuse me.. I have a night with kitties to retire to.
Night!

coward.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
109 alerts from kaaz-kaaz. Why on poor Pit-kun? *has dizzy eyes* @_@

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET ONE MORE LIKE.

Since I'm on my phone I'll just have to tag you gaiz because it wont allow me to quote something if it was on a different page. SB mobile, y u suck?

@Rickster, Dun worry. We gon bring back dem old times. :troll:

@ kaazers kaazers , My Marf isn't gay anymore D:<

@ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX , AW HAIIIIL NAW

@ Twili Twili , (saying how she can live without drawing), GAAAAAAAAASP

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, I won't like the post if you don't want, Wis. :( I know you're just amazing, but we'll see.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Since no one comes on at this time of day, I'll cause tremendous outbursts of like spammage.

Your pitiful attempts humour me. I'll rain down likes which the likes you've never seen before. I'll wipe everyone's motivation away. My wrath will bring forth submission towards my greatness.

You mortals stand no chance. Prepare for a massacre. No post will be unliked.

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
Since no one comes on at this time of day, I'll cause tremendous outbursts of like spammage.

Your pitiful attempts humour me. I'll rain down likes which the likes you've never seen before. I'll wipe everyone's motivation away. My wrath will bring forth submission towards my greatness.

You mortals stand no chance. Prepare for a massacre. No post will be unliked.

There needs to be some kind of morning community. You jerks are never on here when I am haha

SevenYearItch

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3969-6079-3846
*Gets back from being away from 2 days*

*Checks alerts*

385 likes

Now...... So I didn't read all them pages....

Whut happ'nd?
Everyone turned into chickens. We had an intense battle for page superiority. And I'm the most well liked Newbie on the scene since the last guy you all liked. Boom, updated

Top Bottom