• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Ok back to BB

I'm a go as.... purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrple faux :cool:

I'll try to do dat sh laser thing (wi-fi willing), blinking shield though

gimme somethin BB

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok back to BB

I'm a go as.... purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrple faux :cool:

I'll try to do dat sh laser thing (wi-fi willing), blinking shield though

gimme somethin BB
Im on as Purple ZSS now... (Purple Buddies ^-^)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Im changing back to Green then :p (Now we need Metal to be Pink ZSS)
@ Metalbro Metalbro where u at boi?

anyway this group i was in.... a green ganon just blinked his shield at me... either he knows me or its one of you guys. probably the former.

lol... I just love randomly killing at SD :p

these dc's man .-.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
We be trollin' .:troll:
I still find it funny that Twi and I were still getting beat by you in a 2v1 situation. We haz mad skillz!
I'm 99% sure as long as the 2v1 scenario included you, Twi, Wis and I in any combination… the one being ganged up on would end up winning everytime. We're just that gud at teaming up. :awesome:

A word of advice if you're ever hanging out with Twi:
If you see soccer balls near her, RUNNNN. As far as she's concerned D-smash to Soccer Ball is a true setup. Must have taken 10 of those to the face by now. And I mention this cause it always happened while we were attacking a crasher.

Always

edit; My earliest memories of her include being KO'd by those soccer balls whenever we ran into each other in BB… /shudder

We always did bond over your pain.
:troll:
Yeah, you guys always did!

Kaaz's suffering: Bringing people closer together since 2014
GUYS I RAN INTO A GREEN ALLOY HACKER :O
Really? He's still out and about, huh? Haven't seen him in a while now.
Watch as I get him tonight.

edit; Gonna be on (dat :awesome:) BB for a while.
edit2;
Red Ike/ Green Marth/ Blue Snake/ Black Wolf

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I'm 99% sure as long as the 2v1 scenario included you, Twi, Wis and I in any combination… the one being ganged up on would end up winning everytime. We're just that gud at teaming up. :awesome:

If you see soccer balls near her, RUNNNN. As far as she's concerned D-smash to Soccer Ball is a true setup. Must have taken 10 of those to the face by now. And I mention this cause it always happened while we were attacking a crasher.

Always

edit; My earliest memories of her include being KO'd by those soccer balls whenever we ran into each other in BB… /shudder

Yeah, you guys always did!

Kaaz's suffering: Bringing people closer together since 2014

Really? He's still out and about, huh? Haven't seen him in a while now.
Watch as I get him tonight.

edit; Gonna be on (dat :awesome:) BB for a while.
edit2;
Red Ike/ Green Marth/ Blue Snake/ Black Wolf
When did you start using Wolf?
Edit: PAGE.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
When did you start using Wolf?
Two
Whole
Days
Ago.

I've always wanted to play Marth, Link, Lucario and Wolf, but I always just stuck to Ike and Snake. I've been slowly working on my Marth, played Link for a little while but couldn't get over that recovery, messed around with Lucario from time to time but struggled with his floatiness, and have finally started playing with Wolf a bit. So far I find him fun to use.

edit; Dat Rick page claim. I think I got two yesterday.
edit2; Might be running around as
Neutral Link, too.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Two
Whole
Days
Ago.

I've always wanted to play Marth, Link, Lucario and Wolf, but I always just stuck to Ike and Snake. I've been slowly working on my Marth, played Link for a little while but couldn't get over that recovery, messed around with Lucario from time to time but struggled with his floatiness, and have finally started playing with Wolf a bit. So far I find him fun to use.
That's great! I could never get over his recovery though. I do like his aerials, however. Bair is amazing.

When I first started using Lucario again, the floatiness was abnormal to me. Eventually you learn to embrace it.

EMBRACE IT KAZ. LOVE THE FLOATINESS!
I don't even.

kaazers

Smash Master
That's great! I could never get over his recovery though. I do like his aerials, however. Bair is amazing.

When I first started using Lucario again, the floatiness was abnormal to me. Eventually you learn to embrace it.

EMBRACE IT KAZ. LOVE THE FLOATINESS!
I don't even.
Oh, I've already died about 2 times so far today cause of that recovery, hehe. I'm hoping I'll get it with practice. I'm also liking the aerials. Bair da bess.

You gotta realize I play fast falling characters like Snake and Ike. I've played nothing but those two for a long time so I find Lucario's floatiness really hard to EMBRACE. I really do like Lucario though... Maybe I'll try him again. YES, I SHALL TRY TO EMBRACE THE FLOATINESS. Maybe we can get a Lucario Trio or something going, haha.

edit; Currently running around on dat BB as:
Red Ike/ Blue Snake/ Green Marth/ Black Wolf/ Neutral Link/ White Lucario

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
I ran into a romantic date between Zelda and Snake on BB.
Zelda's even holding a flower.

I CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTENESS AT 1AM AA AH

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Oh, I've already died about 2 times so far today cause of that recovery, hehe. I'm hoping I'll get it with practice. I'm also liking the aerials. Bair da bess.

You gotta realize I play fast falling characters like Snake and Ike. I've played nothing but those two for a long time so I find Lucario's floatiness really hard to EMBRACE. I really do like Lucario though... Maybe I'll try him again. YES, I SHALL TRY TO EMBRACE THE FLOATINESS. Maybe we can get a Lucario Trio or something going, haha.

edit; Currently running around on dat BB as:
Red Ike/ Blue Snake/ Green Marth/ Black Wolf/ Neutral Link/ White Lucario
So since you like fast fallers, does that mean you would have natural talent for Melee and P:M? Everyone falls fast in those games.
Lucario Trio = Win
Night @ Matsushi Matsushi !

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
A Marth came in and crashed the date. I guess he was jealous.

Well, goodnight everyone! ^___^

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

Always

My Zelda is the soccer queen. Enough said.

Guess I'll jump on basic, too. Zelda, Marth, Pika, Lucario, maybe white Charizard.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Finally getting back on BB. Double Team Lucario.
Edit: Started storming outside. Internet will probably go down any time now...

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
So since you like fast fallers, does that mean you would have natural talent for Melee and P:M? Everyone falls fast in those games.
Lucario Trio = Win
Night @ Matsushi Matsushi !
And then there's such thing as falling too fast… I'm used to Brawl's floatiness.
I can't win, right?

@ Matsushi Matsushi : You're probably already snoring by now, but goodnight!

My Zelda is the soccer queen. Enough said.

Guess I'll jump on basic, too. Zelda, Marth, Pika, Lucario, maybe white Charizard.
Haha, Are soccer players supposed to aim at other players' faces, though?

Anyways, getting back on BB on and off. Same list of characters as before.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
And then there's such thing as falling too fast… I'm used to Brawl's floatiness.
I can't win, right?

@ Matsushi Matsushi : You're probably already snoring by now, but goodnight!

Haha, Are soccer players supposed to aim at other players' faces, though?

Anyways, getting back on BB on and off. Same list of characters as before.
Kaaaz want to play some P:M :DD?

kaazers

Smash Master
Alrighty then. Loading up dat P:M!

Guys, pray for me

edit; What a way for me to go that last game. :awesome: Felt like a punching bag bag but I had so much fun!

And is there a character you DON'T play? Wow.

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
Alrighty then. Loading up dat P:M!

Guys, pray for me...
GG's, you need to learn that Wavedashin' and L-Cancelin' XD. Some of your followups were pretty awesome but your neutral game was a bit egh (Mine is too :3). Also ledghogging/edgeguarding recoveries is REALLY important in P:M. Know which punish for which recovery.

Also, some options out of QD (Quickdraw) you can:
- Wavedash
- JC Grab
- JC Up-Smash
- Jump (Gives momentum)
- RAR Jump (Which means you can RAR Up Smash and RAR JC grab too)

Second jump kills most of your momentum from QD (and running momentum).

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
GG's, you need to learn that Wavedashin' and L-Cancelin' XD. Some of your followups were pretty awesome but your neutral game was a bit egh (Mine is too :3). Also ledghogging/edgeguarding recoveries is REALLY important in P:M. Know which punish for which recovery.

Also, some options out of QD (Quickdraw) you can:
- Wavedash
- JC Grab
- JC Up-Smash
- Jump (Gives momentum)
- RAR Jump (Which means you can RAR Up Smash and RAR JC grab too)

Second jump kills most of your momentum from QD (and running momentum).
I can't get over the mechanics of this game… just so used to Brawl. That's my fault since I haven't been playing around in P:M by myself in order to try and adjust, though.

And I think I L-canceled… like… 3 moves! That counts for something! /shot
Wavedashing looks hard to do though… gotta practice that.

Ledgehogging/edgeguarding is important? And all those options out of QD… I'll take note of that! Thank you, Pika Sensei.
/takesnotes /takesnote

I actually gasped irl when you jumped off the ledge and nair'd as Ike, haha. That's a stock in Brawl.
:awesome:

I'd like to play again sometime! I had fun!

Now I gotta get to those Ike dittoes with Wis… Punching bag mode activated again.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I have encountered the bitchiest of all zelda players on basic brawl. She's a blue zelda, and I joined this room and they started 3v1ing me. I was doing fairly well against the 3 but the zelda would stand back there and try to dins fire me from far away or shoot the laser gun at me. But the real kicker is when I saw one of her friends accidentally hit her one time and said sorry, she went ape **** on them. When I saw this I started targeting her and eventually GOT THE WHOLE ROOM AGAINST HER NOW. Oh that was a sight to behold. Has anyone else ever encountered this really mean zelda player? She isn't even that good, she stalls at the selection screen, taunts when you die, doesn't care about teammates, and runs away when she realizes you're better than her.

kaazers

Smash Master
I have encountered the *****iest of all zelda players on basic brawl. She's a blue zelda, and I joined this room and they started 3v1ing me. I was doing fairly well against the 3 but the zelda would stand back there and try to dins fire me from far away or shoot the laser gun at me. But the real kicker is when I saw one of her friends accidentally hit her one time and said sorry, she went ape **** on them. When I saw this I started targeting her and eventually GOT THE WHOLE ROOM AGAINST HER NOW. Oh that was a sight to behold. Has anyone else ever encountered this really mean zelda player? She isn't even that good, she stalls at the selection screen, taunts when you die, doesn't care about teammates, and runs away when she realizes you're better than her.
Yep, I've run into her! Just a few days ago, actually! Pretty sure we're talking about the same Zelda since she was also Blue and… just so... mean, haha.

Ah, the magic of Basic Brawl… even after wifi is gone, may the memories of BB remain with us for many years to come, trololol.

Guess I'll hop back on BB, too.
Who knows? I might get her.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yep, I've run into her! Just a few days ago, actually! Pretty sure we're talking about the same Zelda since she was also Blue and… just so... mean, haha.

Ah, the magic of Basic Brawl… even after wifi is gone, may the memories of BB remain with us for many years to come, trololol.

Guess I'll hop back on BB, too.
Who knows? I might get her.
Please target her, and taunt hard. Taunt harder than you have ever taunted before!
/saved replays of owning her

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I have encountered the *****iest of all zelda players on basic brawl. She's a blue zelda, and I joined this room and they started 3v1ing me. I was doing fairly well against the 3 but the zelda would stand back there and try to dins fire me from far away or shoot the laser gun at me. But the real kicker is when I saw one of her friends accidentally hit her one time and said sorry, she went ape **** on them. When I saw this I started targeting her and eventually GOT THE WHOLE ROOM AGAINST HER NOW. Oh that was a sight to behold. Has anyone else ever encountered this really mean zelda player? She isn't even that good, she stalls at the selection screen, taunts when you die, doesn't care about teammates, and runs away when she realizes you're better than her.
Never seen her, but she sounds like a ray if sunshine.

kaazers

Smash Master
Please target her, and taunt hard. Taunt harder than you have ever taunted before!
/saved replays of owning her
Unless I'm hanging out with friends on BB, I rarely ever taunt, but I shall make an exception here! I shall taunt at every conceivable opportunity at her suffering, Hype. This I swear.

Getting on BB now!

Hey, Blue Zelda. Yeah, you!

edit; Be on as Red Ike/ Blue Snake/ Green Marth/ Black Wolf/ Neutral Link/ White Lucario

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gosh, she sounds horrible :o But being with her doesn't sound as bad as that one time I was Jiggs in BB and I got stuck in a room full of MKs. They were good. they'd chase me down and attack me :'( They were extremely annoying, but I saved a replay where I owned all of them :smirk:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Currently on a black stage where everyone falls to their death. Second time I've been here.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Said I'd get on basic, don't get on until two hours later. Ahaha.

Well, I'm on now.
Dark Zelda, Blue Marth, Green Peach, Neutral Pikachu, Blue/White Lucario, White Charizard.

Yeah I'm on the colors now, too..

Currently on a black stage where everyone falls to their death. Second time I've been here.
Stagebuilder. One of the trolliest of stage hacks.

kaazers

Smash Master
@XDanDan612: Owning a room full of MKs as Puff? Niiiice.

That's Stage Builder. I'll make sure to take you there if I run into you, heh.

edit; Greninja'd by Twi.
edit2; And she's hopping on dat color bandwagon.
edit3; And I found her.
edit4; :awesome:
edit5; DIS GOTTA BE YOU.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I wish they sold 2gb sd cards around here so I can use hacks without deleting Project M everytime. lol

Every store I went to had 4gb as their lowest.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@XDanDan612: Owning a room full of MKs as Puff? Niiiice.

That's Stage Builder. I'll make sure to take you there if I run into you, heh.

edit; Greninja'd by Twi.
edit2; And she's hopping on dat color bandwagon.
edit3; And I found her.
edit4; :awesome:
edit5; DIS GOTTA BE YOU.
It is. Funny, first group I get and we find each other. We both stared at that soccer ball... I so went for it. And promptly bust out laughing when it smashed Falco in the face. :awesome:

kaazers

Smash Master
It is. Funny, first group I get and we find each other. We both stared at that soccer ball... I so went for it. And promptly bust out laughing when it smashed Falco in the face. :awesome:
This was my first group, too.
And I also busted out laughing.
:awesome:

edit; Wow, Sonic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom