• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So if you were on BB, what characters and their colors you use again? I kinda have a grudge against many characters, especially top tiers, and some high tiers, so... yea.
Sad thing is many arrogant and egotistical players are top tier mains.
Pink Kirby, Neutral Meta (barely used), blue marth, blue ZSS, dark pit, blue lucario, blue ness, blue sonic, blue peach, blue link, blue wolf, neutral IC's

Don't hit me, and we'll get along just fine. (magnus) though if you do, it'll be fun battling you anyway. xD

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Don't give me that face. :[
;_;

This thread is being weird; I look at the bottom of page 4 and see it says '5 more messages', but I go to 41 and there's only two. Well, six and three now because of mine. But idk why it's doing that.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
;_;

This thread is being weird; I look at the bottom of page 4 and see it says '5 more messages', but I go to 41 and there's only two. Well, six and three now because of mine. But idk why it's doing that.
the site is having problems, on other threads the pages are fully blank. i'm sure they'll fix it soon. meh.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
the site is having problems, on other threads the pages are fully blank. i'm sure they'll fix it soon. meh.
Jeez. I appreciate this site and all, really, but it has more problems than my house. And that's saying something lol.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I think you like it. :smirk:
Jeez. I appreciate this site and all, really, but it has more problems than my house. And that's saying something lol.
Dat's why this site is rightly nicknamed, crashboards.

Also, sorry to hear that. Hope things get better around the house.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Dat's why this site is rightly nicknamed, crashboards.

Also, sorry to hear that. Hope things get better around the house.
Lol I believe it.

And thanks, but this house is so old, not likely it'll ever stop falling apart. Seems like a new expensive problem to fix each year, but what are ya gonna do. Parents are moving soon, anyways.

I think dad's smoking whyyy daddd I need cleaner air my sick lungs can't breathee D:

My mental image of Wis + Twi or something....
Too innocent to be us, hah. If you only knew..

Player -0

Smash Hero
Lol I believe it.

And thanks, but this house is so old, not likely it'll ever stop falling apart. Seems like a new expensive problem to fix each year, but what are ya gonna do. Parents are moving soon, anyways.

I think dad's smoking whyyy daddd I need cleaner air my sick lungs can't breathee D:
It's ok Twi... We're here....

Omg, this gif is so weird lol.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Lol I believe it.

I wish I could help, but obviously i can't.

All i can do is feel sorry for ya.... sigh. Well if you have a laptop you could try going to another room. that's all i can say. i hate being powerless to help.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I wish I could help, but obviously i can't.

All i can do is feel sorry for ya.... sigh. Well if you have a laptop you could try going to another room. that's all i can say. i hate being powerless to help.
Not your fault, you don't have to apologize for anything ;u;

I do have a laptop, but I'm already laying down in my room with the lights off and everything. My poor wax burner can't compete with the rest of the house it seems. Hnnnn time for some more tea and honey.

@ Chewy, dat gif xD

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Noooooo..... I have something better in mind. It's not what you think. It's something else.

AND WHERE'S KAZ? HE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME BACK TODAY
I bet he's swimming with dolphins.
Speaking of which... so I pulled a Kaaz and haven't eaten all day. Imma go get some food.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Well I do like suprises.

I swear to god if you try anything again...
Uh.... where do you live again? I need you to refresh my memory.... heh.... yeah... that's it....

I bet he's swimming with dolphins.
Speaking of which... so I pulled a Kaaz and haven't eaten all day. Imma go get some food.
This is the first time he went swimming with dolphins WITHOUT me. That's it. THAT IS IT! First he misses our honeymoon, then he doesn't show up to this fancy italian restaurant we agreed to meet up at, then he goes swimming with dolphins when we specifically made plans to stalk Hyper tonight while he's sleeping?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well.... its not starting..... I wonder why. I was looking forward to facing him..... >_>

Anyway Did I just see what I think I saw? wow, just wow.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay... i'm just going to pretend i'm dead again now...
But.....
Can you at least turn back into a bowl of salad? I'm kinda hungry.

Well.... its not starting..... I wonder why. I was looking forward to facing him..... >_>

Anyway Did I just see what I think I saw? wow, just wow.
See what D:<

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
But.....
Can you at least turn back into a bowl of salad? I'm kinda hungry.

See what D:<
Uh.... where do you live again? I need you to refresh my memory.... heh.... yeah... that's it....

This is the first time he went swimming with dolphins WITHOUT me. That's it. THAT IS IT! First he misses our honeymoon, then he doesn't show up to this fancy italian restaurant we agreed to meet up at, then he goes swimming with dolphins when we specifically made plans to stalk Hyper tonight while he's sleeping?
This. still interested in old man kaaz I see. :smirk:

Top Bottom