• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Hmm... idk. You DID start seeing Peachy and just kinda left me. How can I trust you?
I still let you back even after the stuff you did with kaaz. Please babe, let's start over. I'll follow through, it'll be you and just you alone, I can't go on without you, my heart can only love you, if you say no its fine. I'll be alone anyway, but you'll always be in my memories.
You know i'm a dead bowl of salad here right? RIGHT? ...Nevermind.
Aren't you a pokemon?

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I still let you back even after the stuff you did with kaaz. Please babe, let's start over. I'll follow through, it'll be you and just you alone, I can't go on without you, my heart can only love you, if you say no its fine. I'll be alone anyway, but you'll always be in my memories.

Aren't you a pokemon?
Alright, I'll take you back. Just don't screw up this time, k?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Meanwhile the first noob was too scared to fight me while the versing noobs stopped to watch but got in the way. Not worth my time..

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So if you were on BB, what characters and their colors you use again? I kinda have a grudge against many characters, especially top tiers, and some high tiers, so... yea.
Sad thing is many arrogant and egotistical players are top tier mains.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
So if you were on BB, what characters and their colors you use again? I kinda have a grudge against many characters, especially top tiers, and some high tiers, so... yea.
I'm dark Zelda first and foremost, then neutral Pika has always been my true main. I side green Peach and blue Marth, but hardly ever fight with them; they're just for fun. Red/purple TLink sometimes, green ZSS sometimes, and then gold Link, white PT, blue Lucario, green Ike for totally goofing off.

Doubt I'll ever see you, though, I have the hardest time finding people from west coast.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm dark Zelda first and foremost, then neutral Pika has always been my true main. I side green Peach and blue Marth, but hardly ever fight with them; they're just for fun. Red/purple TLink sometimes, green ZSS sometimes, and then gold Link, white PT, blue Lucario, green Ike for totally goofing off.

Doubt I'll ever see you, though, I have the hardest time finding people from west coast.
Hold Pit without hitting him (B-throw if you're Peach) on my Gold Pit to know it's me. Pit tends to shorthop and D-tilt sometimes. On occasions, I'm a good Gold Bowser.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hold Pit without hitting him (B-throw if you're Peach) on my Gold Pit to know it's me. Pit tends to shorthop and D-tilt sometimes. On occasions, I'm a good Gold Bowser.
Alright. I dashdance/shorthop spam on all of my characters, as well as QAC on Pika, foxtrot on Marth, bonewalk/freepull with Peach, and double farore with Zelda when I can. Triple up taunt can be a true signal if all else fails.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Okay, for some reason I didn't see this 'til just now. Anyways I always start off as Green Zelda since she's my number one main. My other characters that I'll switch to would be Red Marth, Daisy-Peach, Blue TLink, Purple ZSS, and Claus-Lucas. I'll only ever fight as Zelda and Marth since they're my mains and I can handle myself just fine as them. I'll sometimes, but very rarely, switch to Peach for fighting. The others that I mentioned are just... there, mostly to do tricks with if I'm not fighting.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Non-spamming Pika is fine, but am skeptical about Marths.
I'll spam QAC in place if I'm bored or waiting for something, but generally no spam in fighting, save for normal combos. And you don't have to worry about my Marth, he'd sooner throw himself off a cliff than fight in most situations. I'm usually hyper when using him, so I chill and party.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As long as I know who you are, indicated by holding Pit but not hurting him, and most likely switch to a character I'm familiar with or know how you are, should be fine.

EDIT: I WILL kill Luigis on sight.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I see a gold Pit with two Kirby on temple. Been with blue for a while, dude's a hacker and decent fighter. I'm the Pika who was spazzing out.

Edit: Each time blue kirbs and I get other people in the group, they're always gone the next round. Is everyone really dropping out?

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
What. What's just happened.
I leave for a couple hours and my husband is with my daughter????

Zero... I thought we had something... but you just can't keep your hands off those younger girls, can you? Am I too old for you?? Am I not good enough????

I'll just.
Go back into my corner.

*slithers away*
No, no kids, Mommy's fine...
Go back to your rooms.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
What. What's just happened.
I leave for a couple hours and my husband is with my daughter????

Zero... I thought we had something... but you just can't keep your hands off those younger girls, can you? Am I too old for you?? Am I not good enough????

I'll just.
Go back into my corner.

*slithers away*
No, no kids, Mommy's fine...
Go back to your rooms.
Things happen.

God, I'm not a sex toy or anything D:<

Mom, I'll make you some tea. It'll be okay.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I don't want tea.
I just want my corner.
I love my corner very much.

Yes dear, I do think you're very edgy.
You still have meeeeeeeeeeeeeee D:

wow I haven't been active in this thread today

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
There's so many love triangles in this thread... I tried to make sense of them but now I'm just confused...:dizzy:
Also, I think I'm getting sick...

I've stopped trying to make sense of this house, lol.
And that gif.

--Also, I hope you feel better soon! D:

Top Bottom