• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Currently in a room with a pretty good... brown? Lucas. Reminds me of a less flashy version of a friend of mine. We're not attacking each other. Just everyone else, with us rarely ever dying.

Well, green and red stripes with darker hair. Whatever you would call that color.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Currently in a room with a pretty good... brown? Lucas. Reminds me of a less flashy version of a friend of mine. We're not attacking each other. Just everyone else, with us rarely ever dying.

Well, green and red stripes with darker hair. Whatever you would call that color.
CHRISTMAS LUCAS.

I mean.

Still on dat BB as Blue Ike.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I've run into this Giga Bowser hacker twice now, pffff.
What if we found him and went triple Giga. THE GIGA MINDBLOW..

Room full of Giga. Now that's something I want to see.

I expect to see people tonight. I have all night this time, no work tomorrow woooo.
for the first time in foreverrrrrrr..
but not really.
Edit; page 400.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master

I expect to see people tonight. I have all night this time, no work tomorrow woooo.
but not really.
Edit; page 400.
YOU
DID
THIS
ON
PURPOSE

dslka;fjls;akfjkls;das;kl

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739

but not really.
Edit; page 400.
Or if all three of us found him. Room full of Giga Bowsers.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Quick! While they're reading the article spam to the K!

In all seriousness it is something interesting to read.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I feel like the only way to fix competitive Brawl is to enforce strict rules on techniques that can be used. And get rid of Meta Knight.
But that's just me.

Edit: Going to bed. Have fun with the K, guys!
Edit 2: Came back to tell you guys that if no one's claimed the K when I get up for school, I'm going to be very disappointed. OK gone for real this time.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I feel like the only way to fix competitive Brawl is to enforce strict rules on techniques that can be used. And get rid of Meta Knight.
But that's just me.

Edit: Going to bed. Have fun with the K, guys!
Goodnight, Rick!

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
RICK, WE NEED YOUR LUCK.

KAAZ AND I KEEP FINDING THIS STALLER.

Edit: *sees he went to bed
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Poor gold Pit's checking in to say that his last controller is now damaged, and I'm really looking to retire soon. Tbh, I'm feeling glad since this game has stressed me out a lot, but I'm gonna miss you guys. I wished you all could have seen my cute Pit at least once.
I mean if I still played, let's just say I'll be staggering when trying to move to the left. *feels sad*

kaazers

Smash Master
@ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom @ Twili Twili

My internet... Usually doesn't do that. At least it came back for me to say this, ahaha... Well, I'll see you all on Thursday, I guess.
Internet, wai?

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit
Good to see you around again! Was starting to wonder where you'd gone, actually.

Someone's gonna have to tell me who got the k once I return!

I bid you all adieu.
/flies off
/LIKE A BOSS

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296

My internet... Usually doesn't do that. At least it came back for me to say this, ahaha... Well, I'll see you all on Thursday, I guess.
Internet, wai?

Good to see you around again! Was starting to wonder where you'd gone, actually.

I bid you all adieu.
/flies off
/LIKE A BOSS

Nah, jk lol. Seeya soon!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694

Internet, wai?

I bid you all adieu.
/flies off
/LIKE A BOSS
Well, stressful times when playing this game competitively on the wifi, and I feel my controller finally gave in. After lame playoffs are over, I'm probably finished myself.
Be safe now, okay?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If Palutena is revealed, it will be amazing. I'm very worried though. The newcomer reveal may anger me like Little Mac kinda did, only because I don't like waiting too much for the Goddess of Light to get in. :( Knowing them, just another sword character is gonna get in...
And show off some Pit goodness already. D: Having knowledge about your character helps a lot, and that's why I need a lot of Pit and Bowser stuff.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yoshis gonna be revealed. I'm calling it now.

They might even surprise us with another character too. Just wishful thinking,

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sadly for me, I got all the veterans I need, the 2 I mentioned before. My only want left is Palutena as a newcomer, and they're the ones who I will main.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
If Palutena is revealed, it will be amazing. I'm very worried though. The newcomer reveal may anger me like Little Mac kinda did, only because I don't like waiting too much for the Goddess of Light to get in. :( Knowing them, just another sword character is gonna get in...
And show off some Pit goodness already. D: Having knowledge about your character helps a lot, and that's why I need a lot of Pit and Bowser stuff.
So yeah, I agree with all of this except the Little Mac part. Also, more emphasis on Bowser than Pit.

Palutena, plz.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So yeah, I agree with all of this except the Little Mac part. Also, more emphasis on Bowser than Pit.

Palutena, plz.
Sorry. There's just something bout having too many characters who mostly are about punch/kick or sword styles that kinda concern me. Technically Link and Pit wouldn't fit the latter much since they're versatile with different weapons, and Pit's more of the archer over blade usage if going by his canon. But you know what I mean. That's also why I'm rooting for Palutena a lot. Potentially the first playable character to use a staff, may be able to do shield bash attacks, and magic that may not be all sparkles for once. She's just that amazing.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Sorry. There's just something bout having too many characters who mostly are about punch/kick or sword styles that kinda concern me. Technically Link and Pit wouldn't fit the latter much since they're versatile with different weapons, and Pit's more of the archer over blade usage if going by his canon. But you know what I mean. That's also why I'm rooting for Palutena a lot. Potentially the first playable character to use a staff, may be able to do shield bash attacks, and magic that may not be all sparkles for once. She's just that amazing.
Eh, I'm just rooting for Palutena because she's my favorite character in Uprising.

Top Bottom