• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Matsushi

True Blood
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Stuff.
STUFF???
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
ACCURATE.

When someone greets me, I'm Anna. When I'm greeting someone, I'm Elsa (but more awkward looking). Just look at how bad my first post in the thread was.
Too lazy to go find it.
Edit:
Found it:
Hey everyone! I'm not sure how to introduce myself...so there's that. Figured I should join the social thread since it will be over in May..
/failintro
Edit 2: Well my internet just died. Using the phone now -_-

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
ACCURATE.

When someone greets me, I'm Anna. When I'm greeting someone, I'm Elsa (but more awkward looking). Just look at how bad my first post in the thread was.
Too lazy to go find it.
That almost sounds like a challenge...
CHALLENGE COMPLETE. :fox:

Oh wait, Rick found it ages ago... whoops.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
FAX GET DIS GAI OFF MEH
TAKE CARE OF TEH GAI BEHIND MEH FAX

I couldn't hold it in any longer

D

Deleted member

Is anybody on BB? Im a Yellow G&W (he has suddenly become one of my favorite characters xD)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
ACCURATE.

Psh, not me anymore. I'm one of the shyest people you'll ever meet, but working at Walmart HAS done one good thing for me above all else: I can pretty much approach anyone comfortably now, I guess because I'm there to help. And if someone approaches me, I just as easily gravitate toward them, readily able to do whatever I need to help them. I have an all new approachable air about me, and I thrive on it. It feels good to be the person others can ask for help, makes me feel like I'm doing my job right, and well at that.

Seems to have helped me outside of work, too. I'm less confident outside of my workspace, but I can still walk up to random people for help or conversation or whatnot.

FAX GET DIS GAI OFF MEH
TAKE CARE OF TEH GAI BEHIND MEH FAX

I couldn't hold it in any longer
Can't hold it back anymoreeee.

Edit; pffffffffffffffff.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Psh, not me anymore. I'm one of the shyest people you'll ever meet, but working at Walmart HAS done one good thing for me above all else: I can pretty much approach anyone comfortably now, I guess because I'm there to help. And if someone approaches me, I just as easily gravitate toward them, readily able to do whatever I need to help them. I have an all new approachable air about me, and I thrive on it. It feels good to be the person others can ask for help, makes me feel like I'm doing my job right, and well at that.

Seems to have helped me outside of work, too. I'm less confident outside of my workspace, but I can still walk up to random people for help or conversation or whatnot.

Can't hold it back anymoreeee.

Edit; pffffffffffffffff.
I've definitely improved over the past 2 years in HS. I still struggle to make conversation sometimes, though. My current problem is whether I should try to start posting on the character boards or not. They don't seem as fun as you guys.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Am bery :sadsheep: 2day cuz I :GCStart:meh dai /w owt brek:sonic: nd :bluejump:2 skewl nd da kidz :GCRT: :troll: 2 meh n :crazy: liek :drshrug::bomb: da techer :kirby::yeahboi:

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I've definitely improved over the past 2 years in HS. I still struggle to make conversation sometimes, though. My current problem is whether I should try to start posting on the character boards or not. They don't seem as fun as you guys.
Well, you can't lose anything by posting, right?
Am bery :sadsheep: 2day cuz I :GCStart:meh dai /w owt brek:sonic: nd :bluejump:2 skewl nd da kidz :GCRT: :troll: 2 meh n :crazy: liek :drshrug::bomb:al ober da techer :kirby::yeahboi:
:<

Hey, at least you're out of school now, right? I think I understood that correctly...

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord

Hey, at least you're out of school now, right? I think I understood that correctly...
English: I'm very sad today because I start my day without breakfast and I go to school and the kids are all trolls and i'm like idgaf bomb the teacher kirby shaq

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
English: I'm very sad today because I start my day without breakfast and I go to school and the kids are all trolls and i'm like idgaf bomb the teacher kirby shaq
OooOoooOoooOoooH. I got like half of that haha! Got it now.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'm in a group with a Green Zelda bystander, a really good ZSS and a noob Ike/pika getting owned by the ZSS. Anyone from here?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

But what if they think I'm scrubby?
Edit: I'm so jealous of you guys getting Spring Break! Mine ended weeks ago.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
But what if they think I'm scrubby?
Edit: I'm so jealous of you guys getting Spring Break! Mine ended weeks ago.
If you're that worried then try to search for your questions somewhere else, maybe someone already asked it, and if it hasn't been asked then its a legitimate question not a scrub thing to do.

kaazers

Smash Master
Get your fine ayus back here!

omg I don't even.......
Sorry, Babe, but I had things to finish up.

Gonna be hopping on (dat :awesome:) BB. Neutral Snake.

@ Twili Twili : Don't think I've forgotten about the page claiming… I'm gonna dethrone you next week.

edit; GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili : Don't think I've forgotten about the page claiming… I'm gonna dethrone you next week.
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. Just keep putting it off... :awesome:

WELCOME BACK ZERO.

Top Bottom