• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I remember last night when Twi, Kaz and I just started choosing random and at one point Twi got Red Marth. I freaked out a bit but I was okay for the most part. Next round, Kaz goes Red Marth on purpose -_- A little bit later Twi got red Marth AGAIN on random and that was NOT okay with me. Chased her around SMI the whole time freaking out at her. I still remember Kaz's comment towards that; "Wow. She really takes her Red Marth seriously. Look at all that rage" It's true ;)

It's true.. hah.. I took a terrible beating that round, ran like hell and just started killing myself :teeth:
why SMI.. why.. temple y u ditch me
also second wasn't random

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
That's cute for Peach to do, the splashing thing.
As an alternative if idk who you are, you may grab and hold Pit to see how he reacts. I tend to do Shorthops when delighted, or repeated D-tilts during some situations.

Atm, I'm hanging out with a Ganon that knows what he's doing, a random red Marth and Jiggs. No fighting apparently.
Mhm, I love doing it. ~
I know you hate Marth, so if you start targeting me after I grab-release you, I think I'll understand.

That sounds fun, I never get to have that kinda fun.

Might as well list mine. Pink kirby, Neutral meta, the rest are blue: Marth, ZSS, Pit, Lucario, Ness, Sonic, Wolf, Link, peach, IC's.
Peach, you say? ;D

EDIT; Zero... blue Marth -> D3? That you?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Mhm, I love doing it. ~
I know you hate Marth, so if you start targeting me after I grab-release you, I think I'll understand.

Peach, you say? ;D

EDIT; Zero... blue Marth -> D3? That you?
Looks like I found you, if that's you with another Peach, and a gold Bowser. o:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Who picked this stage >_>

LOL at the end.

Don't mind me, i'm watching you guys. I usually crash, plus kirby isn't a tricky character :p

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So you're the Kirby... I normally attack Kirbys on sight, but I guess you're one of the lucky ones. I only choose legal stages, cept Brinstar or Skyworld when enraged.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Lol this bow is funny.

And yay, I found Zero and Admiral! ~ Now if only PS1 would get picked... ;//////;

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
West coast party over there :O

and I'm still stuck doing stuff

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I love those hips! *is blushing again* >//<

PS1 is one of my fair stages. I like to B-throw lock someone in the rock stage as Pit sometimes for a bit.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
West coast party over there :O

and I'm still stuck doing stuff
*Best coast

EDIT; Aw, Zer, you left... & at PS1... our group was adorable. xD Made my day watching all of you just crouch around me while I splashed. ~

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well nice to know BB can find people.

I'm usually a crasher so.... yeah. I almost wanted to fight you peachy when we were alone btw >:D

Anyway it was okay. Bowser was cool, got no action. later guys.

I need some fights D: the tricks only impress me for a little while.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We can always hang out via FCs, with all the pretty Peachy hips all on the cute angel. And there I go again with the silliness. >_<

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
YUS got into the best group

two golden kirby's

And me defending them from ike :p then now wolf.

now its just us kirby's. XD

I DIDN'T MEAN TO HAMMER D: hope they're not mad.

Well i left the kirby's off BB now.

Last edited:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I agree with the FC thing. ~

@ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX , and if you wanted to, you could've asked me for 1v1. I wouldn't have denied you. xD

Sorry I had to leave Admiral. Doing dubz soon. D: (hopefully... assuming my partner didn't fall asleep.)

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And you're added btw. If there's times to hang out, I won't mind it. :p
You could footstool me sometimes too if you want. So whenever there's some good free time, then by all means, keep my cute Pit blushing with the Peachy hips (oh, me and that Pit+Peach shipping, not like she's the first female I ship with him). :3

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
And you're added btw. If there's times to hang out, I won't mind it. :p
You could footstool me sometimes too if you want. So whenever there's some good free time, then by all means, keep my cute Pit blushing with the Peachy hips (oh, me and that Pit+Peach shipping, not like she's the first female I ship with him). :3
Added you. And will do! ~ (Hehe, yes, I knowwww. ~)

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Peach x Pit ;)
I approve ~ It just seems like a cute couple.

Twiiiii, don't get jealous (I know you are) of their West coast partyyyy. We had our 'lil East coast party over here last night. You, Kaz, some random guy, then me ;D

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
All them ships. I approveee.
I have no preference I really just follow what everyone else does

Pssshhh I was having plenty of fun sorting clothes for donation, y'know. Because I procrastinated and just finished them now.. And yes we diddddd. We freaked out that first guy pretty good lol, then all them randoms. I actually got purple TLink and dark Zelda from two of my randoms holy wow. And red Marth *shot*

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yay for fellow PeachxPit shipping! <3 Nice to see others besides me support it. :3

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So..... I've been thinking.

Maybe I don't belong here, that BB yesterday finally woke me up, I'm not a taunt party goer, I don't got any tricks and even if did I don't intend to use them. I'd rather fight, I mean yesterday, I felt like I was boring you guys. That's the reason why I left.

Also I'm considering leaving early and making this leave a permanent one. First off, when I was in the BBFF I was only there to spam and mess around, which made kaaz make this thread (lololololo) but pretty soon you'll get bored of my spamming and stuff so it's best that I just leave. I don't feel like I fit in here, I belong in the arena and in tournaments that secret thread that's going to be known about in the future.

And so I should probably take my leave and just let you guys talk about BB. I shouldn't be spamming the thread anymore.

Player -0

Smash Hero

Maybe I don't belong here, that BB yesterday finally woke me up, I'm not a taunt party goer, I don't got any tricks and even if did I don't intend to use them. I'd rather fight, I mean yesterday, I felt like I was boring you guys. That's the reason why I left.

Also I'm considering leaving early and making this leave a permanent one. First off, when I was in the BBFF I was only there to spam and mess around, which made kaaz make this thread (lololololo) but pretty soon you'll get bored of my spamming and stuff so it's best that I just leave. I don't feel like I fit in here, I belong in the arena and in tournaments that secret thread that's going to be known about in the future.

And so I should probably take my leave and just let you guys talk about BB. I shouldn't be spamming the thread anymore.
We're talking about Basic Brawl? The reason this thread was created is so that we can chill and hang out together. The main thing I've seen in this thread is gifs.....

And other things.....

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

But... the last thing I talk about is BB on here D: I think I've gone on BB a total of what? 2 times the last 2-3 months? =.=
You don't have to go on BB at all to spam this thread... Like player said, it's just a social thread to chill...

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
The last thing this thread is about is basic brawl, lol. It's mainly us acting like a huge family together... even though we may not actually be like that, I see us as kind of a unit in some aspects. You don't have to be into taunt parties and all. I'm sure that plenty of people in this thread would prefer to play brawl the way Sakurai intended, even if they don't always do so. Not only that, when everyone else comes into this thread, they're not even on basic brawl most of the time, and only come to see what craziness this thread has to offer this day.

But if you feel you don't fit here only because you enjoy fighting more than taunt parties, then... I suppose I can speak for everyone else when I say I respect your decision. Just know you'll be missed by a lot of people.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Zero, that's the last thing we want. It wouldn't be the same if you left. Its not the same when anyone leaves really, even if they just leave for the night. We're all friends here and we all enjoy each other. You don't have to talk about BB in order to be here. You've seen all the random things we post, a lot of it makes no sense at all. But like everyone else said, if that's what you think is best then I respect your decision. If you do go through with this then just know we will miss you.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You're a better TP'er than GYK, all he does is start fights with anyone and everyone that joins the room.

Player -0

Smash Hero
The last thing this thread is about is basic brawl, lol. It's mainly us acting like a huge family together... even though we may not actually be like that, I see us as kind of a unit in some aspects. You don't have to be into taunt parties and all. I'm sure that plenty of people in this thread would prefer to play brawl the way Sakurai intended, even if they don't always do so. Not only that, when everyone else comes into this thread, they're not even on basic brawl most of the time, and only come to see what craziness this thread has to offer this day.

But if you feel you don't fit here only because you enjoy fighting more than taunt parties, then... I suppose I can speak for everyone else when I say I respect your decision. Just know you'll be missed by a lot of people.
I DON'T RESPECT HIS DECISION D:<

Top Bottom