• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Hopefully a new batch of hilarious posts will emerge.
Gonna go sleep now. Seeya Peachy and whoever the other user is lol

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sorry to hear that. I hope things get better. D:
Thank you pit. Though it probably won't

So a green zelda.... a ganon and a blue toon link.

All ganon did was laugh, the blue link and zelda tried to team me, didn't work, party crashed. 2 left. now its 1 on 1 with p2.

And p2 gave up, yay.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Thank you pit. Though it probably won't

So a green zelda.... a ganon and a blue toon link.

All ganon did was laugh, the blue link and zelda tried to team me, didn't work, party crashed. 2 left. now its 1 on 1 with p2.
Another green Zelda? Hate how people keep stealing my color -_-
Not me though. Not on Basic right now.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I've seen three green Zelda's and they all act JUST like me D:<
I found a red Peach earlier that acted just like me. The crouching off to the side, all my bonewalk and freepull ledge tricks, all of it. I was just like "...Oh. Well then." Even versed her and we were about equally matched, it was terrifying.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I found a red Peach earlier that acted just like me. The crouching off to the side, all my bonewalk and freepull ledge tricks, all of it. I was just like "...Oh. Well then." Even versed her and we were about equally matched, it was terrifying.
I saw her just the other night. I thought it was you but I didn't see our little 'thing' we do. If you were on Temple at any point, did she go to the very bottom platform and crouch there? If so then that's that red Peach we all know. She hates me sooo much xD

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Great now i'm this room with a DDD that goes lets me do whatever i want to him.

*yawn*

Edit: he left just now lol.

Someone just joined, i bet its that same DDD again, time to **** him.

same guy except he was a green wario, quit at the start of the match beat the cpu. ugh is BB always this lame?

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Nah, it wasn't her. This Peach was more... active. Sat there off to the side of FD doing tricks, and I on the opposite side doing the same. It was hilarious, though. We had a P3 PT and... he just looked dumbfounded and confused at both of us.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Nah, it wasn't her. This Peach was more... active. Sat there off to the side of FD doing tricks, and I on the opposite side doing the same. It was hilarious, though. We had a P3 PT and... he just looked dumbfounded and confused at both of us.
I honestly hate seeing other players in the same group that's the same character/color as me. Especially when it makes me lighter. But yeah, that other red Peach. Apparently we've all gotten her before. I wonder who/what she's waiting for. She always drops mid-match or in SD. Never actually stays a full round. I do remember one time that I entered as red Marth and she actually stayed but she did her usual thing. Maybe she was waiting for me to come over to her but I just said nooooo.... not with you.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Just last night, Wis, Kaz and I managed to get each other in basic since it was late and pretty dead, and our P3 was a blue Pit. The very next round, we decide to be trolls and, since we could tell he hadn't changed, we ALL went blue Pit. And, on top of that, Kaz and I both chose Target test, all just to freak this poor guy out. I can only imagine what he was thinking when the match started xD

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
This mario and luigi are doing all kinds of tricks. I think they know each other xD

Well i'm going to crash them now. I'm gonna be that guy.

Party crash successful, they MAD now xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I wish I was there. D:

I honestly hate seeing other players in the same group that's the same character/color as me. Especially when it makes me lighter. But yeah, that other red Peach. Apparently we've all gotten her before. I wonder who/what she's waiting for. She always drops mid-match or in SD. Never actually stays a full round. I do remember one time that I entered as red Marth and she actually stayed but she did her usual thing. Maybe she was waiting for me to come over to her but I just said nooooo.... not with you.
Same. Gold Pit is mine, and that is all. -.- I tend to leave if I hate the group, especially when top tiers or gangups are present, same with hackers.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Don't mind me as I spam sigs trying to get this to work.. aahaha.

here have some cats as a distraction

The deed is done. Boom.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Just last night, Wis, Kaz and I managed to get each other in basic since it was late and pretty dead, and our P3 was a blue Pit. The very next round, we decide to be trolls and, since we could tell he hadn't changed, we ALL went blue Pit. And, on top of that, Kaz and I both chose Target test, all just to freak this poor guy out. I can only imagine what he was thinking when the match started xD
That was the best! Then we spent like... what? 8 mins? In SD all just spamming and matching up the 'You're not ready yet!' taunt. Then we all three went TLink and tried to see if he would join us so we could all get the Four Swords colors, but he just kept switching colors with Pit :l Then I believe it was either that group or the group after, where we all found each other again, that I went Pit and tortured Kaz with the same taunt after he told us never to do that taunt again since it got annoying that one round on Target Test. Did it the whole round for like 3 of 'em, I think. I remember when he chased me on Temple and kept trying to hit me because of how much I was trolling him. Ah, good times...

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Same. Gold Pit is mine, and that is all. -.- I tend to leave if I hate the group, especially when top tiers or gangups are present, same with hackers.
I don't know why I hate it so much. Even if they were using that color before me, I still feel like they stole it. I'll usually leave mid-match if nothing too interesting's going on or the hacker thing. Especially when you enter a group and WMan or Giga just starts attacking everyone. There's really nothing you can do :/

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Dark Zelda, green Peach, blue Marth.. idc about other neutral Pika, I would in fact love to see a whole room of them. As long as I'm not the lightest one gdi.

I generally dashdance a lot, shorthop, crouch spam.. foxtrot as Marth, QAC as Pika, freepull and bonewalk as Peach. Plus I normally run from fights so it's easy to spot me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't know why I hate it so much. Even if they were using that color before me, I still feel like they stole it. I'll usually leave mid-match if nothing too interesting's going on or the hacker thing. Especially when you enter a group and WMan or Giga just starts attacking everyone. There's really nothing you can do :/
It's pretty much territorial nature, so I understand. Like me wanting to be the dominant gold Pit (or Bowser). Sadly hackers are worse.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
<- red/blue Peach, blue Zelda, default/green Marth, dark suit ZSS.

I don't mind finding players using the same colors as me. Although using the same color as me, plus acting the same and imitating me is a different story.

EDIT; Also, for future reference, I'm mainly Peach in BB, so I'll dash dance, do turnip freepulls, bonewalk, float cancel, and crouch off to the side while others are versing. If I think I recognize someone from here I'll footstool them constantly, ocasionally using my side taunt.

--Oh, and I like to pick Pokemon Stadium 1 and splash in the water using my float cancel. Heeeee.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Welp I met GYK's white link imposter. Beat him

But now there's this green Ike who totally owned a good falco, i'm gonna go against him next.

And whaddya know THAT FREAKING GREEN IKE TURNS INTO A WARIO MAN when I wanted to face him.

I guess I made him mad cause I interrupted another spike he was trying to do against falco in the last match, but couldn't let that ike think he was all that.

Green Ike, you a knub, left right when I saw wario man.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Might as well just put what characters I use since everyone else is. I usually use them in this order: Green Zelda, Red Marth, Daisy/Peach, Purple ZSS, and Claus/Lucas (rarely). The ones I hate the most that people steal are Zelda and Marth. I remember last night when Twi, Kaz and I just started choosing random and at one point Twi got Red Marth. I freaked out a bit but I was okay for the most part. Next round, Kaz goes Red Marth on purpose -_- A little bit later Twi got red Marth AGAIN on random and that was NOT okay with me. Chased her around SMI the whole time freaking out at her. I still remember Kaz's comment towards that; "Wow. She really takes her Red Marth seriously. Look at all that rage" It's true ;)

Anyways, getting on Basic now as those characters. I'll usually start off standing there for 5 seconds then start dash-dancing. I pretty much do what Twi does. If I'm fighting I'll stay Zelda or Marth. Sometimes Peach.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
<- red/blue Peach, blue Zelda, default/green Marth, dark suit ZSS.

I don't mind finding players using the same colors as me. Although using the same color as me, plus acting the same and imitating me is a different story.

EDIT; Also, for future reference, I'm mainly Peach in BB, so I'll dash dance, do turnip freepulls, bonewalk, float cancel, and crouch off to the side while others are versing. If I think I recognize someone from here I'll footstool them constantly, ocasionally using my side taunt.

--Oh, and I like to pick Pokemon Stadium 1 and splash in the water using my float cancel. Heeeee.
That's cute for Peach to do, the splashing thing.
As an alternative if idk who you are, you may grab and hold Pit to see how he reacts. I tend to do Shorthops when delighted, or repeated D-tilts during some situations.

Atm, I'm hanging out with a Ganon that knows what he's doing, a random red Marth and Jiggs. No fighting apparently.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Might as well just put what characters I use since everyone else is. I usually use them in this order: Green Zelda, Red Marth, Daisy/Peach, Purple ZSS, and Claus/Lucas (rarely). The ones I hate the most that people steal are Zelda and Marth. I remember last night when Twi, Kaz and I just started choosing random and at one point Twi got Red Marth. I freaked out a bit but I was okay for the most part. Next round, Kaz goes Red Marth on purpose -_- A little bit later Twi got red Marth AGAIN on random and that was NOT okay with me. Chased her around SMI the whole time freaking out at her. I still remember Kaz's comment towards that; "Wow. She really takes her Red Marth seriously. Look at all that rage" It's true ;)

Anyways, getting on Basic now as those characters. I'll usually start off standing there for 5 seconds then start dash-dancing. I pretty much do what Twi does. If I'm fighting I'll stay Zelda or Marth. Sometimes Peach.
That sounds fun, I never get to have that kinda fun.

Might as well list mine. Pink kirby, Neutral meta, the rest are blue: Marth, ZSS, Pit, Lucario, Ness, Sonic, Wolf, Link, peach, IC's.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
That sounds fun, I never get to have that kinda fun.

Might as well list mine. Pink kirby, Neutral meta, the rest are blue: Marth, ZSS, Pit, Lucario, Ness, Sonic, Wolf, Link, peach, IC's.
It was kinda just coincidence that we all got together.

I'll be looking out for everyone.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I C a blue peachy that knows what she's doin ;)

But I don't think its any of you. I'm a blue marth atm.

It's just us now..... :D

Top Bottom