• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
GGs guys! Too bad the lag had to rear its head at us.
Sorry guys I have to go now. GG's though! Those were pretty hectic when the lag wasn't screwing around. Glad I was able to get this in before doomsday.
Been at this for a few hours now and dat lag… I'm done, too, haha.
Thanks for carrying me all over town, Metalbro.
:troll:
My fault.

My wi-fi sucks if its crowded, I should never do dat again with you guize. well at least you know i'm better at PM than brawl. if everything's flowing....

kaazers

Smash Master
My fault.

My wi-fi sucks if its crowded, I should never do dat again with you guize. well at least you know i'm better at PM than brawl. if everything's flowing....
I've never been in a 4 person room that wasn't laggy anyway.
But yeah, dat lag!

Welp. Gonna head on over to BB now.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
My fault.

That sux man, we should still play some other time. Well you definitely are much better at P:M than brawl that's for sure. Dat crazy Kirby, Roy and Link kept me hiding in my shield. But that Lucario was definitely your scariest!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I've never been in a 4 person room that wasn't laggy anyway.
But yeah, dat lag!

Welp. Gonna head on over to BB now.
Same here, I'll be neutral kirby.

I'll show you a good time, wi-fi willing ;)

That sux man, we should still play some other time. Well you definitely are much better at P:M than brawl that's for sure. Dat crazy Kirby, Roy and Link kept me hiding in my shield. But that Lucario was definitely your scariest!
I couldn't cancel my moves with anubis, I usually 0 to death when I grab someone.

And the lag still hinders my L-canceling lul.

Anyway you guys are pretty sharp yourselves, dat ganon reminded me of a friend's. 1 vs 1 anytime if your feeling bored, that goes for any of you guize! :)

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
So I think I'll join in on (dat :awesome:) BB.

Any color Marf, will up-throw, up-tant, up-smash, up-tilt, up-B, up yours, and jump periodically. :shades:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@ P PATH O__o This is a random question but could I use a Melee Fox guide as a guide for P:M Fox? Apparently he's pretty much the same and I was wondering if it would work.

Edit: I'll also get on BB as the usual.
Edit 2: Two pages in one day?

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I wonder if it was twili just now hanging out with us random 3 kirbies, 2 pink one blue.

well it was fun if it was just a round. of course i dunno if it was her.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ P PATH O__o This is a random question but could I use a Melee Fox guide as a guide for P:M Fox? Apparently he's pretty much the same and I was wondering if it would work.

I think you could, since he is very similar. I would also ask @ Player -0 Player -0 though, Pika's loads more knowledgeable than I am.

Edit: So... I kinda feel like going random 8D
I could be anyone... anywhere...
2Edit: I keep getting disconnected. :/
3Edit: Going back to Marf. 8D
4Edit: Watching this green Marth kick this DK's butt xD

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
RICK'S BETTER-AND-PRETTIER-THAN-KAZ'S WALL OF EDITS

Omg, room full of Kirbies! Had a fun laser fight. I'll be stealing Kaz's idea making a bunch of edits so keep checking.
Edit 1: This group is almost too good to pass up.
Edit 2: @ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX My Kirbies were blue, yellow, and pink. I never saw a dark Zelda.
Edit 3: Oh, so that was you...
Edit 4: Got a Manaphy hacker. Fun.
Edit 5: KAZ YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!
Edit 6: But mine's better looking....just sayin g...
Edit 7: Thou's list is putrid to the eyes...
Edit 8: OH BUT I DID, KAZ! I DID!
Edit 9: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :troll:

Edit 10: 2fancy4u?
Edit 11: 2fancy...
Edit 12: :009::009::009::009::009::009::009::009::009:
Edit 13: :065::065::065::065::065::065::065::065::065:
Edit 14: :093::093::093::093::093::093::093::093::093:
Edit 15: Ghost has beat Psychic since gen 2...

Edit 16: I see we've come to an impasse...
Edit 17: @ Player -0 Player -0 It could if he's playing Pokemon X and Y...
Edit: 18: There's four of us on BB...why don't we have a friend match?
Edit 19: We could have a private taunt party. Or whatever it is you and Twi do...

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
KAAZ'S BETTER-THAN-RICK'S-BETTER-THAN-KAAZ'S WALL OF EDITS
Watch the master, Rick.
edit; @ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX : Twi's not on BB right now so it was someone else.
edit2; Okay. Hopping into dat BB nao.
edit3; I'll be on as Blue Ike.

edit4; Might go Giga Bowser and play with the others in the room if I'm bored, too.
edit5; Currently with a Neutral Ganondorf & Lucas and a White Kirby.
edit6; /sees Rick's wall of edits/ AWWWW HAAAAAAAIL NAAAAAAW.
edit7; Currently group-hopping a bit in the hopes of finding Rick, Z, Dan AND ESPECIALLY BABY PEANUT.
edit8; OH BUT I DID, RICK, I DID!!!
edit9; You keep on thinking that, Rick. Mine's obviously the prettier one.
edit10; AWWW HAAAAAIL NAAAAW. YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT.
edit11; YOU THINK…YOU CAN JUST HOP ONTO MY THREAD AND THEN INSULT MY WOMAN MY LIST LIKE THAT? IT'S ON. IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG NAO.
edit12; I'm raging so bad that I have no way of expressing it other than :006::006::006::006::006::006::006: TAKE THAT, RICK.
edit13; There is nothing fancy about your depressingly cold wall of edits. Pshaw.
edit14: :003::003::003::003::003::003::003::003::003:
edit15; :093::093::093::093::093::093::093::093::093:
edit16; :150::150::150::150::150::150::150::150::150:
edit17; I know, but you threw another Haunter at my Haunter so I just went with OP'd Mewtwo. Otherwise we'd be at this all day… edit; all night….
edit18; Indeed…
edit19; :025::pikachu64::pikachumelee::pikachu2::pikachu::i6rkW:
edit20; I'm done fighting though, haha. All of dat PM…
edit21; WELL THEN… let's just try BB for a bit longer.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Omg, room full of Kirbies! Had a fun laser fight. I'll be stealing Kaz's idea making a bunch of edits so keep checking.
Edit 1: This group is almost too good to pass up.
Hey looks like I found you.

And know I think that was twili's black zelda (maybe) that was in it a while ago.

and he leaves when I reveal myself. I see how it is.

@ kaazers kaazers ah ok thanks.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You guys and your BB. Jelly. Can't get on til Monday since I'm at dis place on a small vacation for a few days. Ah well, internet and cable (though I don't watch it anymore).

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero

Edit 2: Two pages in one day?
I think you could, since he is very similar. I would also ask @ Player -0 Player -0 though, Pika's loads more knowledgeable than I am.

Edit: So... I kinda feel like going random 8D
I could be anyone... anywhere...
2Edit: I keep getting disconnected. :/
I think the only difference is Lasers get weaker with distance and no frame 1 shine invincibility.

Of course Stage and character MU's are different.

D

Deleted member

So I am in a room right now with a Jiggs, a Link and an Ike. I become friends with the Jiggs but the Link and the Ike started bullying the Jiggs. So I stepped in to help the Jiggs and she won! Im proud of myself ^-^

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I think the only difference is Lasers get weaker with distance and no frame 1 shine invincibility.

Of course Stage and character MU's are different.
Ok, thanks. I looked at one of the guides and it is loooooong. But very detailed.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I love this kirby gang.

LMAO GOLD KIRBY TURNS INTO GIGA BOWSER

this should be fun.

welp. that was the most fun i'd had on bb since teh 3 DDD's.

I'm surrounded by TL's. might as well join them, if they don't leave lul. I'm laughing at how painful this is to watch.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
And know I think that was twili's black zelda (maybe) that was in it a while ago.
I was on the friend roster in P:M for over an hour as I finally took that nap I'd been neglecting, whoever you saw wasn't meeeee.

Getting on basic now, tho. Zelda, Marth, and Peach with some Pika here and theree.
Dark, blue, green, and neutral. Will be dashdancing like an idiot and triple uptaunt if I recognize someone. Gimme a signnnn.

Last edited:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
*3DS starts to lag*

I'll have you know, nothing else lags for me, just brawl. it was rushed to death, it makes mvc2 online look gud.

On my 3ds I get no lag. That's it missy, go to your room, I had enough of your sass. :awesome:

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Haha, you know when there's a party crasher, and there's someone friendly that keeps trying to help but instead keeps getting in the way? I was the person getting in the way...

Edit: I got disconnected from my Green Marth friend. :< It was so much fun hiding behind that marth while they took care of business...

2Edit: Well, imma get off dat bb now :p

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Haha, you know when there's a party crasher, and there's someone friendly that keeps trying to help but instead keeps getting in the way? I was the person getting in the way...

Edit: I got disconnected from my Green Marth friend. :< It was so much fun hiding behind that marth while they took care of business...
Heywait what character have you been? I saw a dark Marth and green Marth fighting friendlies while I hung out with a green MK as dark Zelda earlier.

kaazers

Smash Master
@ Rickster Rickster : How about I stall for the next 10 minutes? If you get a group and someone there is stalling, tell me. Til then, try dropping groups?

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Heywait what character have you been? I saw a dark Marth and green Marth fighting friendlies while I hung out with a green MK as dark Zelda earlier.
I haven't seen any dark Zeldas, and there was always a crasher, so I didn't get to friendly him. Must have been someone else...

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I haven't seen any dark Zeldas, and there was always a crasher, so I didn't get to friendly him. Must have been someone else...
K then, it was a hunch. Still running around tho. :awesome:

kaazers

Smash Master
Ok. That will simplify things.
You just want to find me so you can beat me up.
Just look for someone who's forever on "Selecting Character." Heheh.
Beat you up? If you insist… :awesome:
Nah. Been a while since we got together on dat BB.

Top Bottom