• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Player -0

Smash Hero
Your Zelda that first round, Jesus.
I go for a lot of SH Nairs and lightning kicks OoS, pretty much only Din's for moving forward or back or camping platforms.

You seem not to punish my stuff when I do unsafe things on shield. You have to grab/Nair my Zelda Nair on shield. If you do your defense right you can beat me fairly easily.

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I go for a lot of SH Nairs and lightning kicks OoS, pretty much only Din's for moving forward or back or camping platforms.

You seem not to punish my stuff when I do unsafe things on shield. You have to grab/Nair my Zelda Nair on shield. If you do your defense right you can beat me fairly easily.
Ah, understood. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I keep waking up with stomachaches whyyyyy. And I wonder when the snow's supposed to start tonight.. wish me luck at work guys. I'm there from 2:30 to 11 fjhksklleggj.

LOL post #12121 wut.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I keep waking up with stomachaches whyyyyy. And I wonder when the snow's supposed to start tonight.. wish me luck at work guys. I'm there from 2:30 to 11 fjhksklleggj.

LOL post #12121 wut.
You're getting more snow?! O.o Well, the cold doesn't bother you, Elsa ;)

kaazers

Smash Master
Frozen be taking over da thread.
I can live with that.

Guess who has all day today to just loaf around? :awesome:

edit; Actually, I'm gonna celebrate it by hopping on BB for a bit.
edit2; PFFF. If you look at the last six posts there's a :awesome: somewhere in all of them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Frozen be taking over da thread.
I can live with that.

Guess who has all day today to just loaf around? :awesome:

edit; Actually, I'm gonna celebrate it by hopping on BB for a bit.
edit2; PFFF. If you look at the last six posts there's a :awesome: somewhere in all of them.
Today Is a trolling day, Kaaz >:] I'll be a blue Jiggz and triple sing :p Who will you be? Please be Leopard Print Snake ^-^

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
The snooty Peanut!

Awright!
Not. Finding. Anyone.

BB, AS THE MAJESTY OF ALL TIME, I COMMAND THEE TO FIND ME PEEPS.

Edit: Hey, actually, you guys want to have a team battle among the people here? :D

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Today Is a trolling day, Kaaz >:] I'll be a blue Jiggz and triple sing :p Who will you be? Please be Leopard Print Snake ^-^
That's so funny cause I am Leopard Snake right now! And yeah, trolling day! If we get Baby Peanut in our group, that'd be awesome! Triple Trolling Trio!
Not. Finding. Anyone.

BB, AS THE MAJESTY OF ALL TIME, I COMMAND THEE TO FIND ME PEEPS.
I've been getting a lot of people. Dropping them in the hopes of finding you two, haha.

Also, either of you mind if I add you guys? Been meaning to for a while now.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
That's so funny cause I am Leopard Snake right now! And yeah, trolling day! If we get Baby Peanut in our group, that'd be awesome! Triple Trolling Trio!

I've been getting a lot of people. Dropping them in the hopes of finding you two, haha.

I've had you on my friends list forever... just... waiting for you to add me back...

D

Deleted member

Mmm, Leopard Print ♥.♥ I like it ^-^ #creepy oh, and you can add me :p

kaazers

Smash Master
I might as well join in on BB as well. I'll be a dark/white Marth. ^___^
Since you're in the UK, I think our BBs differ, but we all could do a team battle! That way all of us could play together.
I've had you on my friends list forever... just... waiting for you to add me back...
Really? I only put my FC on there a few days ago. Couldn't be that long of a forever. Haha.

edit; I'm adding all of you. You, too, Matsuokai.
edit2; Lazy me hates putting in the codes...

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I might as well join in on BB as well. I'll be a dark/white Marth. ^___^
You should try red sometime :D
Since you're in the UK, I think our BBs differ, but we all could do a team battle! That way all of us could play together.

Really? I only put my FC on there a few days ago. Couldn't be that long of a forever. Haha.

I have magical powers that tell me everyone's friend code. It's a blessing and a curse.
Hey, can people stall on "Selecting Stage"? Not sure if frozen or stalling...

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood

edit2; Lazy me hates putting in the codes...
It differs? I never knew that. O___o

I will add you also!

You should try red sometime :D

I have magical powers that tell me everyone's friend code. It's a blessing and a curse.
Hey, can people stall on "Selecting Stage"? Not sure if frozen or stalling...
I WOULD BUT
I don't want to get Wis angry. O___O

Matsushi

True Blood
I added you too... but it's okay if you don't want to add me back, Kaz didn't want to...

REDREDREDREDRED
OF COURSE I'LL ADD YOU WHY WOULDN'T I

Okay, I'll b
e red Marth. *whispers* I'm sorry Wis.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
TEAMBATTOOOOOLL, I'll get one started if 3 more people are interested :D

Barely...
Don't you mean two more people? I assume you and Metalbro are gonna. I'd join, but I'm gonna wait a bit longer to see if Rich is available or not. I also have some one-on-ones with Wis in an hour or so.

Okay, I'll b
e red Marth. *whispers* I'm sorry Wis.
It was nice knowing you, Matsuo! I'll think of you from time to time! /thumbs up

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Okay, I'll be red Marth. *whispers* I'm sorry Wis.
Thank you :'D
Don't you mean two more people? I assume you and Metalbro are gonna. I'd join, but I'm gonna wait a bit longer to see if Rich is available or not. I also have some one-on-ones with Wis in an hour or so.

It was nice knowing you, Matsuo! I'll think of you from time to time! /thumbs up
Sometimes, I forget how to count... D:

Last edited:
Top Bottom