• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
C-c-c-combo breaker! :awesome:

You guys and that frozen song.

...........Rickster is the ultimate ninja

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Well, now they know! It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through! :awesome:
you diiiid but I had a good comeback. I wonder when they'll say something lol
I-I- …. I think you won. We already got most of the lyrics down and I already couldn't brain from the start due to lack of sleep. xD
Well played. Good games, my worthy adversary.

I wanted to win too...
Ah well.
I'll just
Let it go, I guess.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I-I- …. I think you won. We already got most of the lyrics down and I already couldn't brain from the start due to lack of sleep. xD
Well played. Good games, my worthy adversary.

I wanted to win too...
Ah well.
I'll just
Let it go, I guess.
I wonder how many other times we'll start this back up xD
GGs to you, my friend.

Good, good.. just..
Let it go.
:awesome:

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
No sorry, I was In the morning playing with Rick my man and then he left due to him forgetting to wake up at 11:00. I then left due to my body shutting down every other match. XD

Tic tac!? Did you sign the petition? Please tell me you did! D;
What? Seriously? I found a Purple TL that acts just like you, could even do the up-b off the ledge cancel-thing... idk what that's called I'm no TL main.

Of course I did, you know how much I love Wi-Fi. <3
...For the most part. *cough* Minus the lag, the wrong inputs due to lag, the John's, the salt... I think you get it.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What? Seriously? I found a Purple TL that acts just like you, could even do the up-b off the ledge cancel-thing... idk what that's called I'm no TL main.

Of course I did, you know how much I love Wi-Fi.
...For the most part. *cough* Minus the lag, the wrong inputs due to lag, the John's, the salt... I think you get it.
Don't know. :O

Please spread the link everywhere Tic. 2014 Wifi will be saved~

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-keep-the-nintendo-wii-wi-fi-connections-on

Going to go work on my blog now... it's time... Good day all~

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Another ninja in the midst... We shall be good friends.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So... this is so embarrassing... does anyone know how to get to the blogs tab? I can't find it... Is it forums now?

Edit: Come on come on! I'm wasting time! D: I need to finish this blog with a professional like manner. :O

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I'll be on dat BB as Ike and Snake.

So... this is so embarrassing... does anyone know how to get to the blogs tab? I can't find it... Is it forums now?

Edit: Come on come on! I'm wasting time! D: I need to finish this blog with a professional like manner. :O
Sorry. Don't know.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Guess I'll get on too with Fox and Zelda.

Sorry, don't know. Didn't even know there was a blog post.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just letting all Zeldas in this family know that I've faced way too many noob Zeldas that ticked me off, including those who'd get involved of me fighting or chasing down others, and many participating in gangups, as well as so many spammers. Because of this, I'm attacking any Zelda I see out of hatred. Gotta look out for the family after all, which is why I'm saying that.
The only time I won't go after a Zelda is if I hate a different character more, someone else provokes me more, and if the Zelda does not interfere... or if I somehow remember your signal, whatever it is.

You may try to calm the Pit down by holding him but not attack him, and crouch afterwards.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Just hanging out in Project M working on Lucario. I'll be on BB later.

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit I'll run and triple uptaunt, blink my shield, crouchspam, that kind of stuff if you see my dark Zelda.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Just letting all Zeldas in this family know that I've faced way too many noob Zeldas that ticked me off, including those who'd get involved of me fighting or chasing down others, and many participating in gangups, as well as so many spammers. Because of this, I'm attacking any Zelda I see out of hatred. Gotta look out for the family after all, which is why I'm saying that.
The only time I won't go after a Zelda is if I hate a different character more, someone else provokes me more, and if the Zelda does not interfere... or if I somehow remember your signal, whatever it is.

You may try to calm the Pit down by holding him but not attack him, and crouch afterwards.
I'm a red Zelda that teleport cancels on FD, Battlefield, Smashville, and Temple. I guess I can spam down taunt on you too. I really want to go on as Zelda now :p

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If I find any of you, I'll throw a Link bomb at anyone of you. Just be sure to run. :seuss:

@ Rick the man, yes there is, Smash boards changed since before. Things are still new to me... even though I've been here for like 3 years. xD

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You want a coincidence? Red and Pink Zelda ganging up on me on Port town, with a black Sheik trying to act innocent, and did attack me, too. Sad part was that the red was actually average, but still, gangups, on a bad stage... I won and left like the usual I'd do.

kaazers

Smash Master
I fought this really good Tan Ike/ Red Wario/ Neutral Kirby/ Neutral Tlink on FD as Blue Snake. They beat me up so good, hahaha. I think we went even once or twice, but that was it. Eventually they went AFC for a few rounds and then the group DC'd. Good games though. Wonder if it was anyone from here?

EDIT: I hope I saved replays. Gotta check. Dat Tlink.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Going on Basic Brawl now. The characters I'll probably use are brown Bowser, blue DK, blue Kirby, and red Marth.
... and green Pit! Because why not?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I fought this really good Tan Ike/ Red Wario/ Neutral Kirby/ Neutral Tlink on FD as Blue Snake. They beat me up so good, hahaha. I think we went even once or twice, but that was it. Eventually they went AFC for a few rounds and then the group DC'd. Good games though. Wonder if it was anyone from here?

I'm in a group with a Neutral Kirby right now.

Edit: Just realized I'm a Smash Apprentice now :roll:

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739

Currently in a room with a red Snake, a red Wario, and a green Snake. Are you the red Snake?

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Getting on basic now, will mainly be Marth, Zelda, and Peach, blue dark and green.

Edit; wow. First match of the night and I found you, Rick. Hello! xD

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Did I just see you? A blue Marth triple taunted me when I lasered.
Yeah that was me. I was looking at that Snake to see if it was Kaz when I realized you lasering over there. Again I stopped and thought 'Wait....'

That Snake's mad because you didn't give him his point back lol.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yeah that was me. I was looking at that Snake to see if it was Kaz when I realized you lasering over there. Again I stopped and thought 'Wait....'

That Snake's mad because you didn't give him his point back lol.
OH! That's why he's mad. I had no idea haha.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
OH! That's why he's mad. I had no idea haha.
Are you new to taunt parties? I think I read on the friend finder you were saying something about them.

LOL this P3 desperately wants my love, he just went blue Marth to mimic me.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Are you new to taunt parties? I think I read on the friend finder you were saying something about them.

LOL this P3 desperately wants my love, he just went blue Marth to mimic me.
Nah I'm used to them but I don't even remember killing him...guess I wasn't paying attention.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Nah I'm used to them but I don't even remember killing him...guess I wasn't paying attention.
LOL NVM now he's copying you. Yeah he died and gave you a point by accident back there, that's why he was trying to hit you. I was just calmly observing.. and they looked like they were about to team you. Would've stopped that right quick.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

Sup super pops. ;) I wasn't going my best :O

Only when I pick the costumes is when I go my hardest. But props though, best Snake I've fought In Basic. :O

Purple Toon (going my all with flashy stuff and string set-ups) White Kirby ( Doing some grab mix-ups to other cool stuff)

Tan Ike (I kept messing up my reverse wave bounce quick draw to cancel on the edge of FD :(...)

Red Wario (troll xD) I can never play Wario aggressive and stuff, I only use him to annoy someone that likes to annoy me. :O

That Green Fox was lucky man! I was AFC because my parents called and told me the car broke down, I went to go get them , and my parents called a Tow truck. Thank God they're safe now. :)

So now I know how to look for you now. :O

I'll go Purple Toon next time so you can view just how flashy and fast I can truly go. Good games champ! Next time lets do some Team combos and then brawl each other. :) Good day~

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
LOL NVM now he's copying you. Yeah he died and gave you a point by accident back there, that's why he was trying to hit you. I was just calmly observing.. and they looked like they were about to team you. Would've stopped that right quick.
Did you laugh at me when I SDed...

NO! ICE CLIMBERS :urg:
OMG they're grabbing near me...I'm afraid

Last edited:
Top Bottom