• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Cute Gold Pit will be on for a few minutes.

Being ganged up by a terrible Ness/G&W and Zelda. I left after my few wins since they need to know how to play the game. There was a random Green TL just watching us, though.

Tbh, I'm starting to hate Zelda much more than usual. It's all those noob spammers I keep finding, especially when being ganged up on. Din's Fire time after time, it's annoying. -.-

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You is a silly one, Wis, you know that.

Now fighting 2 spammy Tls and a Ness all against me. The last combination was a Peach, ness, and MK. Insignificant players need to know how to play for once in their lives. I coulda killed em easier if it wasn't for items (looks at Timer and Starman).

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No sorry, I was In the morning playing with Rick my man and then he left due to him forgetting to wake up at 11:00. I then left due to my body shutting down every other match. XD

Tic tac!? Did you sign the petition? Please tell me you did! D;

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What does taking the page mean?
It means you are the first comment of the page. Some of us in the family here like to occasionally compete for it. Twi-chan is the queen of taking them pages, or at least that's what my memory says.

It's all in good fun though, although I suck at it. *pout*

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im on BB against a pretty good Red Marth, that just went Ike. Is that anyone?

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
It means you are the first comment of the page. Some of us in the family here like to occasionally compete for it. Twi-chan is the queen of taking them pages, or at least that's what my memory says.

It's all in good fun though, although I suck at it. *pout*
Ok I thought I had done something wrong. Seems like you guys have competitions frequently.
Im on BB against a pretty good Red Marth, that just went Ike. Is that anyone?
Not me.

D

Deleted member

Hey everyone :p Have I missed anything? (I really need to stop sleeping so early D: )

Last edited by a moderator:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
@ Rickster Rickster
Wow, you're super lucky. I've gone hours before without finding someone from this thread on BB. Next time I go for the lottery numbers, I'm asking for your input.
Everyone, support me and Blazer's goal to save WiFi!
https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-keep-the-wii-and-ds-servers-online

Link this to anyone! There will be more stuff me and Blazer will do, we just need at least 500 signs. Can we do it Yes and even more! Good day~
Not sure if you know, but there's already a very similar petition with over 3,000 signatures.
Hey everyone :p Have I missed anything? (I really need to stop sleeping so early D: )
Hi Dan :D
Hope I didn't miss you. I'm only an hour late.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ Rickster Rickster
Wow, you're super lucky. I've gone hours before without finding someone from this thread on BB. Next time I go for the lottery numbers, I'm asking for your input.

Not sure if you know, but there's already a very similar petition with over 3,000 signatures.

Hi Dan :D
Hope I didn't miss you. I'm only an hour late.
What! Me and Blazer were working this hard for... give me the link please. Blazer needs to know about this. :O

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@ Rickster Rickster

[collapse[/collapse]
To be fair it was pretty late so fewer people were on so my chances were greater. Oh, and I fully support that petition. Signed it :)

Top Bottom