• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
@ Richard 89 Richard 89 @ Metalbro Metalbro @TickledPeachy @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom @XDanDan612 @victinivcreate1 @KingofPhantoms47 @ H HYP3R @ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX @Player -0 @ Rukia Rukia @ kaazers kaazers
I had time, so I randomized the brackets. And I mean, randomized. Random number generator and everything.
Here ya go:

If between now and then, people drop out/want in, I'll just randomize another bracket.

I was thinking 12pm PST? (Or whenever. I don't really mind.)
That would be 3oclock for me, I'mmm so pumped!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ Richard 89 Richard 89 @ Metalbro Metalbro @TickledPeachy @ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom @XDanDan612 @victinivcreate1 @KingofPhantoms47 @ H HYP3R @ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX @Player -0 @ Rukia Rukia @ kaazers kaazers
I had time, so I randomized the brackets. And I mean, randomized. Random number generator and everything.
Here ya go:

If between now and then, people drop out/want in, I'll just randomize another bracket.

So im versing Hype, huh? :o Even though this is a small tourney, im excited! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Don't worry son, your papa will take care of you, shhh there there... relax. :p

Also... I'm glad someone is having fun with PM :awesome: it really is funner than brawl imo.
I got PM too :glare:

I was the one who made her get it...

That awkward moment when you come back to people propositioning yaoi with your dad.
IASJIDHDIASOidjeduhfsiiO yes yes yes YES YES YES

Edit: HA, first page. Beat that, Twi :troll:

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Mkay. I hope the timing is okay. Friday night is a friend's bday partai, and I am not going to want to wake up early.

(I'll do it if people want an earlier time though...)
Thanks for going through all the trouble to get this done, Path!

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
I'm fighting Wis?

We're always trolling BB together but I've never fought her before… This should be interesting.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I'm fighting Wis?

We're always trolling BB together but I've never fought her before… This should be interesting.
You always watch me fight others and tell me how you would never wanna fight meh.

Now we'll finally be able to settle this like gentlemen.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
You always watch me fight others and tell me how you would never wanna fight meh.

You guys have never fought each other? Haha, I figured you must have played each other every time you find one another on BB xDD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
You guys have never fought each other? Haha, I figured you must have played each other every time you find one another on BB xDD
Nah, he'll either fight someone while I watch or I'll fight someone while he watches. He.... he doesn't wanna fight my Marth or Zelda..... IT'S NOT THAT GOOD, KAZ.

Didn't want to but randomized brackets say this showdown must happen and so it shall.

I'll most likely be available at that time. Can't say how good my internet will be at that time, however… We'll see.
Indeed. We shall settle this like real men.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master

Didn't want to but randomized brackets say this showdown must happen and so it shall.

I'll most likely be available at that time. Can't say how good my internet will be at that time, however… We'll see.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

Same for my internet. It generally sucks on Saturdays, because everyone is home on Saturdays.

We'll definitely see lol.

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Im in a room with a decent Red Marth. There was an afc D3 there but just came back on onett. Is this any of you?

kaazers

Smash Master
Same for my internet. It generally sucks on Saturdays, because everyone is home on Saturdays.

We'll definitely see lol.
My connection lags even late at night sometimes so Saturday at 3PM EST? Gonna have to see how this turns out.

In b4 Wis curses at me for my laggy connection.

EDIT:
Im in a room with a decent Red Marth. There was an afc D3 there but just came back on onett. Is this any of you?
Red Marf? Could be any one of us.

Not me, though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are the matches gonna be streamed or uploaded to Youtube or something? :p

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
My connection lags even late at night sometimes so Saturday at 3PM EST? Gonna have to see how this turns out.

In b4 Wis curses at me for my laggy connection.

EDIT:
Red Marf? Could be any one of us.

Not me, though.
Already there.

Dude..... you guys use red Marth to troll me :glare: it's not me though.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Well I guess that means I face the winner of Path vs. richard?

K.

Don't worry kaaz i feel your pain.
Yeah, her Zelda looks quite formidable and I also lack experience fighting them, too. This should be a good learning experience.

Already there.

Dude..... you guys use red Marth to troll me :glare: it's not me though.
That one night where we had 4 Red Marfs… That was fun.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Yeah, her Zelda looks quite formidable and I also lack experience fighting them, too. This should be a good learning experience.

That one night where we had 4 Red Marfs… That was fun.
But what if I stick to Marth... what then?

DON'T EVEN REMIND ME. WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE, K?

kaazers

Smash Master
I wasn't planning on it... I don't have the setup to stream or the tools to upload matches.
I don't think any of us have the tools to stream, but I'm sure some of us have ways to record and upload matches. The question is whether anyone would want a third person bringing in more lag…

DON'T EVEN REMIND ME. WORST NIGHT OF MY LIFE, K?
My Ike and your Marth… The perverted duo of BB...facing each other in a battle to the death…

Yeah. Still a learning experience. It's always a learning experience if you play against good players.

EDIT: I can save replays longer than 2 minutes, and I might have a way to record it (not sure if it's here with me), but I can assure you that no one would want my epic levels of lag.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
My Ike and your Marth… The perverted duo of BB...facing each other in a battle to the death…

Yeah. Still a learning experience. It's always a learning experience if you play against good players.
But what if I stick to Zelda... what then?

I... I'm not good like that....

kaazers

Smash Master
But what if I stick to Zelda... what then?

I... I'm not good like that....
Now you're just trolling me. Go two replies back then, hah.

Well, we're fighting each other either way. Should be fun, and we both knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. I'm looking forward to it.

EDIT:
So i'm with a red marth.

me and this luigi beat him up. so i'm assuming its none of you guys.
Everyone is with a Red Marf today. What is this?

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Now you're just trolling me. Go two replies back then, hah.

Well, we're fighting each other either way. Should be fun, and we both knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. I'm looking forward to it.
:troll:

Honestly, I'm kinda scared to fight your Ike, lol. I'll most likely stick to Marth through most of it, but yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Heading on BB again as Red everyone. Might be using Target Test and Practice stage.
Except Marth.

Don't even try it.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819

Honestly, I'm kinda scared to fight your Ike, lol. I'll most likely stick to Marth through most of it, but yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Except Marth.

Don't even try it.
Don't worry, I'm using Red Snake right now.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm planning on uploading all my matches to youtube. If someone else sends me replays I can upload them as well.

kaazers

Smash Master

Except Marth.

Don't even try it.
Cool. We're scared of each other. Let's do this.
There's going to be so much lag.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

Here ya go:

I could join at 3 p.m, depending on how busy my mother wants to make me (ugh I hate it when she does that)

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Welp. I'm hopping on (dat :awesome:) BB now for a bit. Hope to run into some of you guys if you also get on.

Top Bottom