• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Well. Got called down to the disciplinary office. Got sent back to class because it was a mistake.

But i still feel like

Anywhales. Hi guys.
You have learned your gifs well.
This is exactly how I just felt when they put me on self checkout, and I lost two machines at the same time. One was already down. THERE IS BUT ONLY ONE LEFT. And I go back after my break.

ShdsnzbBJSKXSJZKapejKdhffffffffff..

kaazers

Smash Master
The tournament is this weekend? I should be able to attend if nothing comes up.

However, I'll be gone for a day or two this week. Will be back before dat weekend.

EDIT: Might get on dat BB (I can't stop saying that now, heh) in an hour or so for a little while.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hello! Don't you have a key? Getting locked out of your own house, lol.

I get locked out, too, sometimes.
Lol I lost it weeks ago. Cx Im just chilling here outside, where its 25 degrees ._.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Bro I do that all the time. I'll walk right out my house without my car keys, get to my car, "F***!!"

Also

FREEEEEDOMMMMMMMMM.

Also also
creeped by more creepers at Walmart..... ;_;

kaazers

Smash Master
Lol I lost it weeks ago. Cx Im just chilling here outside, where its 25 degrees ._.
You need to get a new key! If it's 25 degrees right now, you're not just "chillin'" outside -- you're "freezin''" outside!

Stay warm. Or try to at least, hah.

Also… you claimed the page… I was supposed to… better you than Twi at least. It was starting to get weird… Twi there at the top of every page for the last 8 pages… Just no…

EDIT: ...And she's here. I didn't say anything, nope.

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
You need to get a new key! If it's 25 degrees right now, you're not just "chillin'" outside -- you're "freezin''" outside!

Stay warm. Or try to at least, hah.

Also… you claimed the page… I was supposed to… better you than Twi at least. It was starting to get weird… Twi there at the top of every page for the last 8 pages… Just no...
Just wait til I get home. Gotta see if TLE can fix up my burnt out car lights first.. I hope so. I don't quite fancy getting pulled over again.

.....never again...

kaazers

Smash Master
Just wait til I get home. Gotta see if TLE can fix up my burnt out car lights first.. I hope so. I don't quite fancy getting pulled over again.

.....never again...
Hope they can fix it, for your sake.

No need to rush, though. I'll just be over here… trying to get the next page.

D

Deleted member

@ kaazers kaazers tbh, its not that cold :p Im already back inside, my dad came back to unlock the door :p
@ Twili Twili isn't it awesome to forget stuff? Lol and btw.....This page is mine :smirk:

kaazers

Smash Master
@ kaazers kaazers tbh, its not that cold :p Im already back inside, my dad came back to unlock the door :p
@ Twili Twili isn't it awesome to forget stuff? Lol and btw.....This page is mine :smirk:
I'd be shivering so bad if I were in 25 degree weather! I don't do well in cold weather… Good to hear you're back inside.

You getting on Basic at all today? Thought I'd get in a few rounds with my Trolling Buddy before going tomorrow. If not, we can meet up again in a day or two. I have more hacks to show you!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Kaz hacks now? O:
I'd like to mess around with some hacks but my USB Loader doesn't let 99% of codes work. The only hack I did get to work was making someone else in the room giga bowser lol.

D

Deleted member

I'd be shivering so bad if I were in 25 degree weather! I don't do well in cold weather… Good to hear you're back inside.

You getting on Basic at all today? Thought I'd get in a few rounds with my Trolling Buddy before going tomorrow. If not, we can meet up again in a day or two. I have more hacks to show you!
I'll probably be on BB at 5:00 :p I can't wait to have more trolling adventures! ^-^ and im looking forward to seeing more hacks :D

kaazers

Smash Master
I've been hacking for a while now. Only did it for some music at first… then it went to textures… then the two player hack… and finally the timer. I've never gotten the Giga Bowser code to work. I wanna go Giga just so everyone could have fun beating me up, hahah. I love doing it myself so thought I would share the love.

Also, I play Brawl off of a HD. My Wii stopped reading discs a while ago… Wii wai u do dis?

I'll probably be on BB at 5:00 :p I can't wait to have more trolling adventures! ^-^ and im looking forward to seeing more hacks :D
Alright, you're on! I'll be there.

EDIT: Just noticed the "my USB Loader doesn't let 99% of codes work." Same here. I use Ocarina. Hacks don't like Ocarina. I'd be getting some Giga Bowser in if it weren't for that.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Yay! I got some hacks to work on brawl 1 player! Thanks Twi.

Now I need to learn how to get Project M working on a 4 GB SD card....

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Uggjhhifhfjijhuuuuhu.

That weird noise my car's been making? Confirmed it's my brakes dying. And walmart's TLE doesn't fix that kinda stuff.

And they say they don't have power tools here. My lights..... they need fixing..

@XDanDan612 Enjoy it while it lasts. :smirk:

Haha nah, gonna lay off the pages for now.
Unless you guys start poking at me again. Then it's on.

kaazers

Smash Master
Metalbro in da club.
Come join the hacking famiry.

Wait. Who here hacks?

Me, Twi, Hype, and Metalbro?

This a small family, then.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Bleh, my laptop just keeps dying on meh!

I think this is a sign that I should buy a new one. Yup.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Uggjhhifhfjijhuuuuhu.

That weird noise my car's been making? Confirmed it's my brakes dying. And walmart's TLE doesn't fix that kinda stuff.

And they say they don't have power tools here. My lights..... they need fixing..

Im gonna start claiming more pages now, nobody will be able to get pages anymore except me! THEY'RE MINE! :evil:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'm going to get the next page.

@ P PATH O__o I used the 2GB SD card to get the hacks.

I have an empty 4 gb sdhc and I read somewhere that I can get P:M to work on it.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Metalbro in da club.
Come join the hacking famiry.

Wait. Who here hacks?

Me, Twi, Hype, and Metalbro?

This a small family, then.
I wouldn't consider me a hacker as I can rarely ever get codes to work with USB Loader. I may try again sometime but as of right now I don't use any hacks.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I'm starting to feel left out... maybe I should start hacking too. Going giga on Basic sounds like fun xD

kaazers

Smash Master
Kicking me off like that… I love you, too, Internet.
Well that sucks… dying brakes is no small thing.

/poke
/poke
/POKE

Resisted the urge to use the awesome face just now.

lol, I'm kinda worried to use wifi hacks.
There's no reason to be worried. You should do it. Enjoy the wifi hacking while it's still here! Trolling is fun.

I wouldn't consider me a hacker as I can rarely ever get codes to work with USB Loader. I may try again sometime but as of right now I don't use any hacks.
Ah. Such disappointment.
- Hype from Hacking Famiry

Better get to it.
I'm starting to feel left out... maybe I should start hacking too. Going giga on Basic sounds like fun xD
Do eeeet.

EDIT: Return of the super long reply posts!

Last edited:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@XDanDan612 Your days are numbered.

On another suckish note, no repairs besides my one reverse light that needed replacing for the longest time. The only auto shop we trust is closed early. Going home.

Edit @ kaazers kaazers I will bite that hand that is poking me.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
So are there any precautions I need to know before I do it?
You have to count to ten and and a little dance before every basic brawl match you intend to play with a hack.

Otherwise you'll start a forest fire on Yosemite.

kaazers

Smash Master
So are there any precautions I need to know before I do it?
Not really. Just make sure your hacks are wifi-safe. The worst that will happen is you'll desync from your group, I think. Twi knows more about this than me.

@XDanDan612 Your days are numbered.
On another suckish note, no repairs besides my one reverse light that needed replacing for the longest time. The only auto shop we trust is closed early. Going home.

Edit @ kaazers kaazers I will bite that hand that is poking me.
/stops poking

I was done anyway.

:awesome:

WELP. I tried.

EDIT: Everyone on dat P:M… I kinda want to try it… wonder if I can get it to work on my Wii…
EDIT2: Dat two box quote thing again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, im going on BB now :p I will be a blue Jiggs and Sing three times :p

kaazers

Smash Master
Who will you being playing as? Neutral Link again? :p
My internet kicked me off again. I'll stay as long as I can depending on how temperamental it is.

And yeah, Link. Neutral is quite common so I'm going Red to make things easier.

EDIT: Might I compliment you on your beautiful font color? trololol
EDIT2: First group… Red Marf:troll: He's good, too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom