• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

I wish I could have a real dog, but it's just not in the plans for now. Plus I really can't complain when I have seven cats.
I've always wanted to have my own pet ._. The only time I "had" a pet is when I took care of the class hamster in kindergarten

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My little Dan-kun got the 9000th post. I'm so proud of him. *gives him a hug* :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Wonder if a hall of fame should be started for the four same number posts. Like #1111 #2222 etc. Not as special, but still kinda cool.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
I have the 9k post now, soon I shall claim the 9999 post too >:]
Welp, I won't stop you on that one. I'll just step up my page claiming efforts again, since I've let too many slip to Kaz. :smirk:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Lol we can't let Super Super Pops have anything >:]
I bet he just feels the love. :awesome:

You feel it, Kaz?

All of the love.

All of it.

We'll never let go, Kaz.

None of us ever will.
:troll:
inb4 weird lol

D

Deleted member

I bet he just feels the love. :awesome:

You feel it, Kaz?

All of the love.

All of it.

We'll never let go, Kaz.

None of us ever will.
:troll:
inb4 weird lol
It's too much fun tormenting Super Super Pops :chuckle:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It's too much fun tormenting Super Super Pops :chuckle:
It's fun watching you all torment him, too. I just sit quietly on the sidelines.. in the shadows. Watching. :evil:
I'm using so many emotes today.

D

Deleted member

It's fun watching you all torment him, too. I just sit quietly on the sidelines.. in the shadows. Watching. :evil:
I'm using so many emotes today.
...Wanna invade his room like last time? :bee:

D

Deleted member

...YES.

Alright, let's see what he's got in here since we last invaded his privacy. I got the bed!
WAIT! Remember he put a security lock on his door after last time? Lemme bust down the door first :p *kicks the door down* Alright, let's see if he has any other disturbing childhood toys. Cx

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
WAIT! Remember he put a security lock on his door after last time? Lemme bust down the door first :p *kicks the door down* Alright, let's see if he has any other disturbing childhood toys. Cx
Pfff, there's nothing that can keep us out of any part of this house. Now then.. *sifts through mattress*
Can I join in on teh room raiding? :cool:
Help yourself :awesome:
We could use all the help we can get. This is Kaz we're talking about, after all.

D

Deleted member

Pfff, there's nothing that can keep us out of any part of this house. Now then.. *sifts through mattress*

Help yourself :awesome:
We could use all the help we can get. This is Kaz we're talking about, after all.
Oh. My. God. xD I just found a Strawberry Shortcake doll! xD Why was Kaaz this weird? :rotfl:

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Alright let's see here.... *looks around room*

Hmm I guess I'll go check his closet. *busts down door*

Eh... more barbie dolls....an inflatable thing.... O_O... and what's this... a SECRET BUTTON, should I press it guize? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Alright let's see here.... *looks around room*

Hmm I guess I'll go check his closet. *busts down door*

Eh... more barbie dolls....an inflatable thing.... O_O... and what's this... a SECRET BUTTON, should I press it guize? :troll:
PRESS IT! He's probably got a secret stash of tacos, some of my tacos have been stolen :crying:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hm.. looks like he's cleared out whatever he said was under his bed bef....wait. Here's something! *pulls out magazine*

LOL it's a Pikachu magazine, dafuq.

...wait..

..o_o

:nervous:

*drops magazine, crawls under the dresser*

I'll just stay under here for now.

Press dat button.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
PRESS IT! He's probably got a secret stash of tacos, some of my tacos have been stolen :crying:
*Presses*

Hmm.... it leads somewhere.... oh wow there's alot of steps... and

So um guys.... since when did kaaz have a secret pikachu shrine in the secret area at the back of his closet? :troll:

there's pikachu's plushies everywhere! and there's a.... pikachu suit.
lol what a weirdo...

Well he's definitely not getting my daughter now.... this boi is a straight up flying hobo pedo.... >_>'''

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Is it weird that I consider Link one of my main characters now?
inb4 path

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
*Presses*

Hmm.... it leads somewhere.... oh wow there's alot of steps... and

So um guys.... since when did kaaz have a secret pikachu shrine in the secret area at the back of his closet? :troll:

there's pikachu's plushies everywhere! and there's a.... pikachu suit.
lol what a weirdo...

Well he's definitely not getting my daughter now.... this boi is a straight up flying hobo pedo.... >_>'''
@ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX @ Twili Twili ...Kaaz has a secret Pikachu obssession? O_O...Let's take pictures of his Pikachu shrine and post them all over the internet! >:D
*points at magazine from under the dresser* it's bad..

D

Deleted member

*points at magazine from under the dresser* it's bad..
I can't believe Kaaz would hide this D: .....Let's find more disturbing items! c:<
Edit: Is the room invasion over? D':

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hope none of them were red. I hate seeing other red Marth's xD I found alot too. Mostly green and dark, though.
I ran into 4 Marths, 2 were green, one was white and the last was neutral :p One of the green Marths did nothing but use F-Smash, the white one was decent and we teamed up against this one MK, and the neutral
did nothing, he just stood there xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sorry Dan-kun! D: Meanwhile, I'm in a room with 2 Daisy Peaches that don't really do anything I want, and a Green Marth. *shrugs*

D

Deleted member

Sorry Dan-kun! D: Meanwhile, I'm in a room with 2 Daisy Peaches that don't really do anything I want, and a Green Marth. *shrugs*
I ran into a Daisy Peach earlier and she was bullying me, but I was able to use Rest on her a lot x)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I ran into a Daisy Peach earlier and she was bullying me, but I was able to use Rest on her a lot x)
The one I found was timid, but didn't attack, while the other really didn't do much but stay in one spot. Since it was boring Temple all the time, I left.

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Look who's back :awesome:
Likin' all dem privacy invasion posts, I see that, Kaz.

kaazers

Smash Master
...Dude.

I was holding those magazines for a friend... Yeah, that's it --- a friend! That Pikachu shrine, too...
Heheh.

Lol you guys.

Don't have time to get on Basic today. Have things to do tomorrow and have to get up early. I'm off to bed.

EDIT:
Look who's back :awesome:
Likin' all dem privacy invasion posts, I see that, Kaz.
:awesome:

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I also found a Daisy-Peach who was mainly being a troll. She was a HUGE noob too, so......

...Dude.

I was holding those magazines for a friend... Yeah, that's it --- a friend! That Pikachu shrine, too...
Heheh.

Lol you guys.

Don't have time to get on Basic today. Have things to do tomorrow and have to get up early. I'm off to bed.

EDIT:

:awesome:
Night!

I should go soon, too.

kaazers

Smash Master
Night!

I should go soon, too.
Night.

I'll definitely be joining you guys tomorrow.

Before I go....
/installs a stronger door
That should be good enough.

Man, am I slow at typing on this thing...

EDIT: Thought I'd give the house a quick look before heading out. Can't believe no one's posted since I went to sleep. Hah. Be back this afternoon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom