• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

I SERIOUSLY GOT IT?!....excuse me...*runs outside* YYYEEEEESSSSS! I GOT ITTT! *runs back inside* Im so happy ^-^

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Congratz Dan! Funny how you got it outside of an epic battle this time. We had to break Kaz to get to the 8k post last time.. and then I broke Path, too. :awesome:

Wow can my phone's select option work properly please? Scratch that, everything about my phone. WORK BEFORE I SMITE THEE.

Good.

D

Deleted member

Congratz Dan! Funny how you got it outside of an epic battle this time. We had to break Kaz to get to the 8k post last time.. and then I broke Path, too. :awesome:

Wow can my phone's select option work properly please? Scratch that, everything about my phone. WORK BEFORE I SMITE THEE.

Good.
Thanks Twi c: We gotta make sure Super Super Pops never gets a k post >:]

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I don't care about the next K post.
I'm waiting for #9999.

I'm basically just a lurker to this thread now anyways.
No one suspects the lurker.

OH YEAH- Congrats, Danimal.

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
Been too busy to sit down and turn on my computer. On one of the ever so dreaded mobile devices right now.

Dan got 9k, huh...?

NoOoooOooOOoooOoooO...

I mean.... Congratulations, Dan!
If this thing will let me, I'm gonna induct you into the hall of fame on the first page.

EDIT: I just saw Metalbro's post edit just after mine on the first page. HAHAHAHAHA. Wis and I share your pain, too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Been too busy to sit down and turn on my computer. On one of the ever so dreaded mobile devices right now.

Dan got 9k, huh...?

NoOoooOooOOoooOoooO...

I mean.... Congratulations, Dan!
If this thing will let me, I'm gonna induct you into the hall of fame on the first page.
Gracias c: And there's a hall of fame? Cx
You're never gonna get a k post! >:]

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Hm. Quite a quiet day for the thread. Kinda disturbing...

Anywho.
I'm debating on whether or not to start a nuzlocke trial on either my white, black2, or newly acquired x games.

Well it probably won't be black2 since I don't want to play that before white..

The uncertainty.
The suspense.
The heartbreak.
IS IT WORTH IT?

yes I am nerd.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You should def do a nuzlocke, it makes you have a lot more appreciation for the game since it forces you to use some pokemon you would never even think of using. If It weren't for my Emerald nuzlocke I would have never known how OP Dustox can be.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I have never beaten a pokemon game before.....

they were too hard to begin with. Making it harder is just crazy to me.

D

Deleted member

Is anyone gonna be on BB? :p Im going online soon as a Light Blue Yoshi/Red Peach/Red Jigglypuff :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Guys, guys my Nintendog is singing, he's SINGING.

I fracking love this game. And my german shepherd fjhguihrkasd.

D

Deleted member

Guys, guys my Nintendog is singing, he's SINGING.

I fracking love this game. And my german shepherd fjhguihrkasd.
Your dog is singing? Cool ^-^ I wish I had a singing dog ._. Lol

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Your dog is singing? Cool ^-^ I wish I had a singing dog ._. Lol
He just found the "Nintendogs" record, and when I play it he sits down and watches me attentively, and starts matching some of the notes with his barks :'D

D

Deleted member

He just found the "Nintendogs" record, and when I play it he sits down and watches me attentively, and starts matching some of the notes with his barks :'D
It seems that you've taught your dog well :D Lol im a horrible teacher Cx (im only a good teacher when im teaching Spanish to Wis Cx)
Edit: @ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX Alright, what characters will you be using? =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
It seems that you've taught your dog well :D Lol im a horrible teacher Cx (im only a good teacher when im teaching Spanish to Wis Cx)
The thing is, I didn't even teach him that, he just started doing it on his own. That's why I was so OMG at it. :D
He does the same thing when I play on the keyboard; sits and matches each note he can with the pitch of his bark. I love when I go to the park and get multiple dogs sitting there singing to whatever they hear omg. <3

D

Deleted member

@ Rukia Rukia ...you are paper? Cx
@ Twili Twili Well, looks like you have a smart dog c: (All this dog talk makes me think about wanting to have a real dog ._.)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
@ Twili Twili Well, looks like you have a smart dog c: (All this dog talk makes me think about wanting to have a real dog ._.)
I wish I could have a real dog, but it's just not in the plans for now. Plus I really can't complain when I have seven cats.

Top Bottom