• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl news "Starting Today"

K

KING-NESS

IC2-> Sakurai said : If the character u’d like to see in smash wasn’t in a game for the nintendo before-> FORGET IT

ahh and by the way no manga or anime characters……. so forget about the naruto one piece n`****

I

IC2

but do you think its a good way of finding out who all the other characters are?

D

Darkfur

KING-NESS –> Not sure if you were, but it sounded like you were saying Sora was not on a Nintendo system. Sora actually was, though as was Cloud from Final Fantasy for that matter.

*points to gameboy advance “Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories”*

I don’t really care about Cloud, but Sora would be cool… maybe Riku instead…

N

NESS-KING

TO-> IC2 & Darkfur

it might be right that there was kingdomhearts on the advance
and it might be right that Cloud and Sora have had appearances on nintendo platforms…

yeah but think about it ..I mean just imagine…IT WOULD RUIN THE GAME
….A Nintendo game should stay a Nintendo game ya dig?? ……on the other hand it would be still ok if “non-nintendo” characters would have kinda Cameo appearances. but not to many of these motha****as for GOD’S sake
Snake is enough get away with Sonic ‘n ****

D

Darkfur

*shrugs* Opinions are like butts. Everyone has one, and no body think their own one stinks.

C

Celph

I really dont care about this update… it was fun to wait XD

SHOW ME PEACH!!! T_T AND THATS ALL

R

Ratliff02

Anybody have an idea of what time the daily updates will occur?

D

Darkfur

Maybe about the same time the first update was? So, perhaps 4 PM ish in Japan?

G

Geoff

Stop whining, the fact that the site will update daily, combined with the awesome music sample, are good enough for me.

D

Darkfur

Exactly. Hoping to hear one by each composer. The music was my favorite part of the update and made the whole wait worth it.

I

IC2

Yeh I agree I have a feeling they arent just going to tell you str8 up who the characters are or why buy the game? music was sick tho

R

Rolton

If you consider all the credited games, all of these new games has the potential to be included:

Pikmin (GC), Animal Crossing (GC/DS), Killer 7 (GC), Cho Aniki (SNES), Golden Sun I and II (GBA), Grandia (Parallel Trippers was on GBC), Meteos (DS), Luminous Arc (DS), NiGHTS (Wii), Star Force (Famicom), Magical Starsign (DS), Chrono Trigger (SNES), Kingdom Hearts (Chain of Memories on GBA).

S

Syven

The music was great but I was really hoping for something more, something revealing about the gameplay and other such things. The daily updates are amazing news though.

N

NESS-KING

I don’t wanna know about items or stages………or if wavedashing is still possible

……JUST LET NESS BE IN THE GAME I swear to GOD I can’t sleep anymore coz of this ****

…. and all you douches worry about Peach or Yoshi….of course they’ll make it this is sure as eggs is eggs…I’m afraid…lol

A

Aaron

i hear you man.they should take pichu out.hes a turd.ness ROCKS!!!

Top Bottom