• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Live

klapaucius

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'm starting up this thread again. I'm going to be adding a lot more script; for example, I completely forgot to post Scene III, and skipped right to Scene IV. So here we go:

SCENE III

Setting: The skies over wherever SSE takes place. The lights are a very dim red, almost black, with the spotlight focused on Fox in the Arwing.

Fox: Great Fox, this is... Fox, I'm in pursuit of the unidentified aircraft which just attacked the Skyworld Stadium.

(The sounds of machine gun fire ring out. The cockpit shakes violently.)

Fox: It's opened fire! Taking evasive maneuvers! (Fox takes a hard right on the steering wheel.)

Peppy (over comlink): Fox, are you alright?

Fox: I just have to--Wait a second! (peers into the distance) There are two pink figures standing on the Halberd!

(The sounds of machine gun fire grow louder.)

Peppy: You're takin' a lot of damage, Fox!

Fox: I know that, Peppy, I just have to find some cloud cover!

Peppy: Do a barrel roll!

Fox: That's not going to help!

Peppy: Press L or Z twice!

Fox: I'M TRYING TO!

(The cockpit shakes, very violently, and smake begins to pur from he Arwing.)

Fox: I've been hit! I'm going... DOWN!

End Scene

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
Alright, I'm starting up this thread again. I'm going to be adding a lot more script; for example, I completely forgot to post Scene III, and skipped right to Scene IV. So here we go:

...Fox: I know that, Peppy, I just have to find some cloud cover!

Peppy: Do a barrel roll!

Fox: That's not going to help!

Peppy: Press L or Z twice!

Fox: I'M TRYING TO!...
Win.
Pure win. XD

Might I suggest a Slippy-voice instead of a Peppy-voice? Slippy's more recognizable than Peppy, I think.

Instead of wasting the elbow grease on an Arwing, I think you should black out the room, and have the voices and noise come out of nowhere. Get a sound effect of plane take-offs, machine gun fire, etc.

I hope this goes well. 83

klapaucius

Smash Apprentice
Win.
Pure win. XD

Might I suggest a Slippy-voice instead of a Peppy-voice? Slippy's more recognizable than Peppy, I think.

Instead of wasting the elbow grease on an Arwing, I think you should black out the room, and have the voices and noise come out of nowhere. Get a sound effect of plane take-offs, machine gun fire, etc.

I hope this goes well. 83
It would probably be something cardboard/papier mache (yes, I plan on using Guiness-record levels of papier mache) light enough for Fox to actually wear, so that they can "fly" around the stage. If not that, then something that can be easily wheeled around.

Slippy's got to be in there somewhere. Snake calling him maybe?

petycash

Smash Rookie
Well this thread has seen better days lol. I for one don't think it should die so easily.

One way to do the black bars with the names on them could happen is to have sign like things made and already laid on the stage where the actors would be and like you see on them old cartoons where somebody steps on a rake, except the rake be shorter and it was intentional so they don't slam their foot on it hard enough to hit them, just enough to pop the sign up infront of them. The piece that would have to be stepped on would be sticking up a little bit but the stage has a lip around it so peoples feet aren't seen anyway so as long as it isn't sticking up too far then it wouldn't be saw.

Keep ya'llses ideas coming! :D

Top Bottom