• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl League *MAIN THREAD*

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
Now that you have signed up for Brawl League and have gotten all of your fellow Brawl League members info (If you haven't sign up on the sign up thread and get you fellow members info on the members list) you are almost ready to begin League Brawling. Below are the rest of the information on Brawl League.

Important Info:
Below is the link to the Brawl League Spot, which is the Brawl League chat room where members set up matches, talk trash, brag, and talk about other stuff.

http://chatshack.net/tvnsimp035

About this thread:
When you are done league brawling for the day, post your days record here (wins, losses) and other info.

Records, Levels and Rankings:
Your record is how many times you win and lose in a League match (EX. 17-2)

Levels show how good you are. You build up levels based on wins, losses, winning streak, ranking, tournament match wins, number of times invited to the tournaments and winning %. Your Level will be posted on the rankings thread (Which be up for a couple of days) and be determined by me. When you first start off you are of course Level one.

Rankings show where you place in the League. Rankings will be posted in the Rankings Thread in a couple of days. Rankings are determined by your win/loss record. Rankings will be updated very often. As of right now every one is ranked #1

Comment Box:
The comment box online in Brawl will be used to display your all your Brawl League Info including level, ranking and record. You must update your comment box frequently to match with your current Brawl League Info. Right now your comment box should look like this:

[lvl. 1 Rnk.1 (0-0)]

After some League Matches it will eventually look like this:

[lvl. 5 Rnk.3 (22-7)]

Now you ready to begin League Brawling!

Isaku Koji

Smash Rookie
June 30 record (Well technically July 1 since its 3 am...oh well):

Matches: 12
Wins: 9
Losses: 3
Record: (9,3)

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
Thanks guys for signing up, so far there's 43 members and counting! You can do League Matches anytime just remember to post your days record here.

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
There is really no need for three threads lol
lol yeah, I just didn't want it to get all out of place and have people signing up here and people posting there records and then having to have other discussions here that would really be hectic to put all of it in one thread. So I spread them out.

mcseamus0

Smash Rookie
yo man I'm not new to smash but I'm new to playing online. I've entered everyone's code but its been saying "awaiting registration" for a week. Is there a step I'm missing?

Yukn

Smash Rookie

Is this legue done or somthing now or are you guys still brawling?

Top Bottom