• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl is for chumps ( NFL Melee tourney with Brawl singles and doubles )

Ballistics

Smash Champion
im confused, this is a melee only tournament but it says brawl doubles and singles

so this is in ft walton I take it? How long did it take you n boom to get to tallahassee david??

hopefully I can make it and **** some face

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Ok for one this tourney is in PENSACOLA!!!!!!! and its not melee only its melee and brawl >_> kinda like how most tournies run melee and brawl you know?

RAM

Smash Lord
I actually love 64. but Melee is the main event. while Brawl is there for others, 64 would be awesome but it would'nt pull enough ppl to come. I'll bring a 64 setup for friendlies none the less.

rice

Smash Journeyman
zone, i dunno what happened to that thread, but this is the new one lol.
Derek - It takes 3 hours... just imagine you're going to ruse tourney lol. (Pensacola)
Reflex - It sure is misleading. You need to show up anyways. :)
I don't think brawl gigs will hurt our attendance... lol
We can still get LA/AL/GA/NFL for brawl. But I'm more concerned about our melee attendance.

Jx31

Smash Ace
June 20th sounds nice and peachy

Fullmetal Five dollar money match pending I don't get work/fun(family)/car/etc/ cancelled? :)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
They really need to make a decision on the date and don't need to be last minute about it. Time waits for no man.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I"m going to vote for the 27th What it really depends on is Drumma boi's nao!!!!! Once he give me a date then we should be good.
What confuses me who determines what, but its a team effort, As long as the tourney happens i guess.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I am pretty much down for the 27th. It is close but not too close. Also Ram sorry for not getting back to you today. I forgot to tell you when you called med at work today that Homefield closes at 2 on Monday lol I will call them tomorrow and see which is better for them 20th or 27th. If both days are okay for them then I am going to book the 27th.

@ Thomas - **** YOU THOMAS!!!!! YOU BETTER COME!!!!!!! FUCC YOU!!!! I WANNA MM!!!!

@ EVERYONE - This place is seriously the ****. It has a room that has 3 out of 4 walls of tvs. All we will need from people is laptops or vcrs to record and then cubes and wiis for the setups.

p.s. to Everyone - I WANT MM's!!! come onnnnnnn!!!!

@ Sleepy - NOOOOO PLEASE COME!!!! If you do I promise to find a giant heart for more super awesome gay pics ;)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I havnt heard that ruse but Im sure you might need to tone it down a littl ebit since they have a lot of kinds playing games their. I am going to try to ask them if we can rent the whole tv room tho to see if we can have full reign.

come on exarch come to this I will house you and buy you a cheese burger!!! Plus MM's for you!!! Maybe even some butt sechs?!?! ;)

dang guys this is my 999th post...... i hate to enter quadruple digits just for my won crews tourney thread, but I might make an exception.

Where the hell is Iori and Chad in this thread. I saw jack once, so I know he isnt dead.

edit: also ryan why dont you edit the first post with some pre reg list or something. maybe even change the dates to say only the 20th or 27th.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
i remember being at a YGO tourney back in the day and some people said a curse word and greg(the owner) kicked them out and said see ya next week :p..just subsitute ur curse words for better words i guess..
like O Plumigi

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Yea that is why I am seeing if he will let us have that whole room for the day and he will cancel all other events that day. or change them to friday. The assistant manager i talked to today said greg would be in tomorrow so i can call then. also he said there is a good chance that we can get the whole room since we have a good month in advance for them.

OMG 1000th POST!!!!!

****ING RIGHT MOTHER ****ER!!! GO **** SOME ****ING **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea im boned if we cant curse

RAM

Smash Lord
Why edit a pre thread before we make the real one. As soon as u can get me confirmation for one of the two dates I'll make the real thread. So tommorrow let me know asap so we can get a real thread going caues we have a lot of page hits but they are probably waiting for the real thread to say something.

Ruse

Fox
Why edit a pre thread before we make the real one. As soon as u can get me confirmation for one of the two dates I'll make the real thread. So tommorrow let me know asap so we can get a real thread going caues we have a lot of page hits but they are probably waiting for the real thread to say something.
True that.

27thhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyypeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom