• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Interest in the Providence Area

shanus

Smash Hero
I'm home on winter break right now in CT and finally got Brawl+ up and running and having more fun playing Brawl than ever before. I'm wondering when I go back to Providence if anyone in the area also plays Brawl+ and also if there is any interest in a Brawl+ tourney out in RI.

Edit Update: BACK IN PROVIDENCE

Lots of vids being uploaded today, prolly 7-10 total will be online by the end:
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shanus19

Very Good Matches:​

Match 3 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Huge Comeback at the end!

Match 4 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Really nice last kill

Match 7 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) Ending is very LOL

Match 8 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy)

Good Matches:​

Match 1 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy)

Match 5 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy) lol@my first SD

Match 6 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy)

Blowout Matches (usually fun combos)!​

Match 2 – Shanus (Falcon) vs Shortline99 (Diddy)

Important Code Values I Use:
9.5% Hitstun
1.1x Dash speed
1.15x down gravity
11/22/5 Shieldstun
No ASL
Dash Dancing
Hitlag 60%
No Stale Moves
0 Buffer
Lagless Edges
Triple Jump Glitch
Infinite Replay
No Trip

shanus

Smash Hero
I ain't played Brawl+ yet, but it'd be cool to finally have some tourney action here in Providence. Count me in!

BTW, which codes are you using?
no tripping
inf replay
hitstun 10%
Auto L-Can
lagless ledges
no auto sweetspot
1/2 move decay
fall speed 1.1
Warioware/PS2 frozen

Feels like melee falcon. Do you go to school in Prov? I go to Brown so if your around there and want to play end of this month or anything lemme know.

Yeah, I live on Hope Street and go to the high school, so not too far away. Maybe I'll head over to get a bit of play in for this.

When are you coming back?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I go to URI so that's decently close. We could possibly work something out some time.

Also, you mentioned some codes I've never heard of. Brawl hacking has come a long way since the last time I checked up on it. I've never actually played it so it would be fun to try it =)

P.s. Come to the URI gaming convention in February :D

shanus

Smash Hero
I go to URI so that's decently close. We could possibly work something out some time.

Also, you mentioned some codes I've never heard of. Brawl hacking has come a long way since the last time I checked up on it. I've never actually played it so it would be fun to try it =)

P.s. Come to the URI gaming convention in February :D
When in feb?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Weekend of 20-22. Smash tournaments for all 3 games, one per day, as well as other things. I'll be posting a topic later on once we work out a few more details about the smash tourneys.

shanus

Smash Hero
Weekend of 20-22. Smash tournaments for all 3 games, one per day, as well as other things. I'll be posting a topic later on once we work out a few more details about the smash tourneys.
Alright, will try and make it.

Also, I know there are people out there in RI and MA who would be interested in this!

shanus

Smash Hero
Myself, Zeb, Xihyon...a few others.

Namely Nuro, ASL, OWM, etc. URI tourney? I'm in.
If you all want to play Brawl+, more often on weekdays or friday afternoons, that would be best. I'm looking into arranging another Brawl/Brawl+ tournament at Brown as well.

GameZoneRI

Smash Cadet
I can host it at Game Zone RI, but we would need wii's and brawl copies...i have 2 wii's and 1 brawl...plenty of tv's

shanus

Smash Hero
I can host it at Game Zone RI, but we would need wii's and brawl copies...i have 2 wii's and 1 brawl...plenty of tv's
That could be very interesting. I could probably get about 4 copies of Brawl+ after the standard codeset has been decided.

shanus

Smash Hero
Back in town now. Updated first post with lots of videos and what codes I'm using and all.

GameZoneRI

Smash Cadet
Still want to do a brawl tournament??? let me know. i have the space and tv's and 2 wii's. 1 brawl copy. the place can easily hold 40-60 players

Top Bottom