• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Freezes With These Characters

CyborgYoshi

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=5286]Brawl Freezes With These Characters [/drupal]

Like Whenever I Choose Mario, Pikachu, Snake, Pit or Falco in a 4 player brawl my game just suddenly freezes, and it's really annoying.
Does anyone know how to fix this Problem?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I was pretty sure there was a board where they can help with this kind of issue, isn't there? Anyway, Did you check the Brawl disc at all for any dirt, smudges, scratches, etc.? Also, do you have any kind of mods on your Wii or SD card that could be interfering with the game in some way?

CyborgYoshi

Smash Cadet
Some Characters have textures like FitMario00, and it's only 415 KB. It works in 1 player mode but in 4 player mode it freezes my game. My Brawl Disc Doesn't have any scrachtes and i didn't drop it once, and it's works perfectly fine.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Any type of hacks can mess with your game. It doesn`t even necessarily have to be the disc that`s damaged.

Remove the texture and try again.

CyborgYoshi

Smash Cadet
It's works, But how small does the texture file need to be? Because the other textures work except for mario and the others.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Who knows what effected it, but I imagine that with the Wii being such a weak console and not able to processing things, that this isn't totally brand new.

Also, sadly a lot of textures aren't tested before they are put out to the public to download.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You can try getting textures that won't freeze when playing a 4 Player Free-for-All. If you want to keep the textures that seem to cause the game to freeze, then you're better off keeping gameplay as 1-on-1 matches.

CyborgYoshi

Smash Cadet
Anyway, do you know how to fix the final smash of ness?
Because that also freezes my wii. I'm pretty sure that goes for lucas too.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
This happened to me alot when i was grabbing random textures I liked, some of them just don't work. It's really annoying having to figure out which texture it is sometimes >.<

Top Bottom