• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Free For All Codeset/Agenda - Say goodbye to ladders!

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Those codes exist, just look around.

The CD one may not, but you can just turn items into CDs using a different code.

AzureTwilight

Smash Rookie
How about a code for "true" random? If you play matches with only random stages, you will play through EVERY level ONCE; no levels ever repeat until the end of the cycle. With "true" random, every level will have the same chance of appearing, rather than consistently excluding levels. :3

Eaode

Smash Champion
guaranteeing that all stages appear in one cycle is the opposite of True Random.

when you flip a coin you don't get head tail head tail head tail head tail... it all evens out in a large sample but being truly random means it won't depend on what happened before...

Semantics aside, your idea is an interesting one ^__^

AzureTwilight

Smash Rookie
LOL, whoops. Yeah, my semantics suck. XD

There were two other things I thought would be good for non-competitive ffa.

Kill Affirmation
Something that bugged me since Melee, is that they got rid of the score display from non-timed matches. Back in SSB, every time someone got a kill or died, it would show "+1" and/or "-1", so you would know who got a particular kill. Even though they probably removed it from Melee and subsequently, Brawl, due to it not having a point outside of timed/score matches, I still liked being able to tell who got the kill in certain instances, especially in stock matches. Is it possible to have a code that would enable the kill affirmation notice in any match type?

HP Brawl
Now I know this might sound like a "crazy wish to the slave hackers", but I think this has good merit for fun interesting battles, but isn't something off the walls ******** or lopsided. Having STOCK matches with HP that can go up to 999HP. There were able to do it for Melee, so the same general concept should apply. I personally think it's awesome to fight with HP, and if you die, you can come back with HP. (Provided someone/something knocks your lifeless corpse off-screen. :3)

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
Anyone who still checks in here, the Ness bat hack should be here soon enough, but I'm going to wait until the code it needs becomes part of the plusery so I don't need to post both of them.

ratts

Smash Apprentice
Is there a code to remove random exploding capsules and crates so I could play with non explosive or cheap items on? I would like to occasionally play with some items but I hate exploding capsules they drive me nuts. Can a code fix this?

D

Deleted member

HP Brawl
Now I know this might sound like a "crazy wish to the slave hackers", but I think this has good merit for fun interesting battles, but isn't something off the walls ******** or lopsided. Having STOCK matches with HP that can go up to 999HP. There were able to do it for Melee, so the same general concept should apply. I personally think it's awesome to fight with HP, and if you die, you can come back with HP. (Provided someone/something knocks your lifeless corpse off-screen. :3)
You mean like some sort of stamina mode? If only it already existed in Brawl, under Special Brawl... *sigh* if only.

trojanpooh

Smash Lord
I actually like the idea of no random explosions. I'll put it on the OP. I'm not sure I understand the stamina request though

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Twilight just wants to be able to have more hp in stamina mode.

edit: wow, completely misunderstood that. What she/he is saying is that having stocks tied to hp would be interesting. Like, I've been knocked down to 0 hp, but instead of dying, I re-spawn.

ratts

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if there is any way to resurrect the bonus mode from melee, you know where the player with the highest score wins the match.

LongCat90001

Smash Cadet
Squirtle doesn't drown
He's a turtle, turtles swim. 'Nuff said
Ummm... what the ****? Bowser is a turtle too.. And I'm pretty sure that 20 other characters in brawl know how to swim as well.

I propose: Everyone can swim except MK lol :D

Phantom1987

Smash Apprentice
I would like to see some chars more similar to what they are in their game .. or with some characteristics from their game :p (things as the surprise we had with ganon's sword xD).. for example.. give link peach's ability of floating + an aura = Hover boots!! Or for toon link.. the capacity of moving with a full charged up B (similar to luigi's movility with his down B) = his true Spin attack.. you know.. things like that would make chars more unique..

double jump cancel would be nice also ^^..

BEES

Smash Lord
I have a couple custom stages that I plan on submitting to the main thread that use ladders in a competitive setting.

When used correctly, ladders are really good. I would not support a code that eliminated them on custom stages. (Don't care about the brawl stages).

Top Bottom