• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ for Japanese-region Wiis?

red_cloud0

Smash Rookie
I haven't been able to find any information about running Brawl+ on JP region wiis, nor have I been able to find any Brawl+ codes for JP region-wiis either. I just wanted to know if it was possible to get the Homebrew Channel, Gecko, custom skins, or Brawl+ to work on a Japanese wii, which is what I have.

Almas

Smash Lord
You can already set up everything required to modify Brawl with a japanese region wii and/or japanese copy of brawl. Currently there are no Brawl+ codes available, but things like texture hacks and some codes are still possible.

Brawl+ should be available for the japanese region soon - thanks to help from Y.S. and testing from someone I know, we should be able to get everything sorted within a week or two.

red_cloud0

Smash Rookie
Alright, thank you very much. I presume the process for setting up Homebrew Channel and custom textures are the same?

Top Bottom