• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl demos?

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I think Nintendo should send out Brawl demos out for us even if it has a limited amount of characters. They could send in the Nintendo power magazines so we would have to buy them or have them out in stores for people to try. I'm not saying they should do it soon but maybe when they get more done. Heck, it would even better if they released the demo on the Wii Shop Channel.

What do you guys think?

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
It's certainly a good idea. If they just gave us like 4, maybe just two characters to choose from and like 3 battles to fight. Similar to most fighting games demos, it would be satisfying. Just to get a taste.

They can always package it with games, that would sell. Like packing a Smash demo with Mario Galaxy or something. Based on whenever it comes out.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
I'm all for it!

I don't know if it was here or some other forum, but that's been brought up before.

Mud Buddha

Smash Ace
Probably the most logical suggestion to come out of Brawl Discussion since someone suggested that there wasn't a lot of use for a forum of a game that hasn't been released yet.

Yeah, it'd be a good hype machine.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lol, a fuffle. I could picture someone playing smash after hearing those and saying "Hey fool! Eat my fuffle and nuffle combo!" lol.

Oh on topic, a demo would be nice, they have a good few characters and stages there already.

smashmv

Smash Apprentice
They should do in-store demos. A lot of people are waiting to get the wii just for this game so they wouldn't be able to play the demo.

King_cobra3600

Smash Apprentice
It's certainly a good idea. If they just gave us like 4, maybe just two characters to choose from and like 3 battles to fight. Similar to most fighting games demos, it would be satisfying. Just to get a taste.

They can always package it with games, that would sell. Like packing a Smash demo with Mario Galaxy or something. Based on whenever it comes out.
Well, we don't know which game comes out first so it might be difficult

CHUK

Smash Ace
Yea release it with a new character like meta knight(get my meta on hopefully to be my main for a while) and an old character like link to feel the whole thing out. Feel the differences. Kanto Stadium would be a fine stage.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I agree, but only because I'm ready to become a Brawl junkie. Even just a teaser-ish demo (few characters, 2 stages max) would be fine. Just something to test out Pit, really. =)

Top Bottom