• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Demo At Houston Import Show?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
my freind who just came back from the houston import face off said there was a demo for brawl there. very short demo, and u could only play snake. to tell the truth, i dont belive him, but he swears to it?

how could we have not heard about this?!!!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
And besides, they probably haven't even finished the core gameplay engine. It's absolutly impossible.
The Nintendo World trailer was pure gameplay...

It definitely wasn't at this random event though. We would have heard about it, not through the grapevine.

oncearunner

Smash Apprentice
i dont kno, hes an age odl freind whos never noticeably lied to me before. id rather tend to belive him, he said there was japanese games, candy, cars all over the place. perhaps its possible...we are getting close to february and it comes out in "spring"

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
i dont kno, hes an age odl freind whos never noticeably lied to me before. id rather tend to belive him, he said there was japanese games, candy, cars all over the place. perhaps its possible...we are getting close to february and it comes out in "spring"
The game isn't coming out in spring.

No release date yet. Looks like you don't have your facts straight. Either that, or you're gullible beyond reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom