• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
So.
I see the list has been filled up again.
How many people, besides me and TUK, actually take time to approve stuff? .-.

JacopeX

Smash Apprentice
Have no idea where to post this but can someone help me out here.

I am using a GUI to convert MP3 to BRSTM and to actually add it to the game through my SD card. However, the music cuts off within 2-3 minutes into the song. Have no idea why this happens. Can someone help me out!? :c

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If it's about Mario Kart Wii, all I know is that it involves the word 'patch'. Otherwise, I don't know. Does it loop properly?

Also, BCSM-GUI sucks. For one reason. Normalisation. The Normalisation of BRSTMS actually ****s the quality. When I make BRSTMs, I like them to be exactly the same panning as the original WAVs, not have the right side reduced almost to the centre.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Aw, so much hope broken D:

http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/update/2520 Who in their right minds would think this belongs in a DKC game ? O_O
I do... it's called "FIX THE SITE"

Also known as "WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE REJECT UPDATES?"

I updated it with the MKDS Chain Chomp thing, to see if I could reject it, but no. Just don't approve it. The annoying thing is, if anyone DOES update a BRSTM with a bad BRSTM, that BRSTM is forever on the pending list, until soneek removes it somehow, and no, simply removing the BRSTM from via FTP doesn't remove it from the pending list.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Alrighty.
Figured out All-Stars Racing Transformed's music. Expect some BRSTMs from that game soon.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Now it's YOUR turn to fill up the pending list :D
I've only made a few BRSTMs from it so far. Most of its music is two tracks, which are merged into one.
What? You want to see what Segtendo has to go through when the pending list is full or something? Just trying to make the topic funny.
.-.
He meant me filling it up, like he has done.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Exactly....

What you should do Seg, is make a LOAD of BRSTMs, but not upload them until you've done at least 500 BRSTMs... and then upload them all at once... just hope you don't lose your internet connection, and that your internet is fast enough to do 500 BRSTMs unless you leave your PC on overnight, if necessary.

THAT'll teach the mods not to bother with the pending list.... and you should refuse to touch it, until someone else has moderated every one of those 500 BRSTMs.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I've found a GSF rip of Godzilla Domination's OST. This game is a beat'em all featuring many playable kaijus, such as Godzilla, King Ghidorah, Mothra... And it has a very great OST, composed by the same persons behind Contra 4's OST. Too bad the GSF rip sounds somewhat muffled, though it stays true to the GBA quality. I uploaded a few of them on BCM.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Hmm.... Godzilla Domination?

Does this contain the Lord Sappy Driver?

Not that it matters since I can't use GBAMusRiper. **** WINDOWS 8.

moosehunter

Smash Ace
Can somebody send me the root password for BCM, and the password for the user that you usually use to log into the server?

I'm gonna try something out with my own version of a YouTube script today, and see how it works.
What's wrong with the one that's there already?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
It... doesn't work? The YouTube thing.... at least, not at the moment. I don't know anything about it obviously. I'm just a guy who uploads BRSTMs...

All I know is that pressing the button currently does nothing (unless it does something now).

Also, why not post here? http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/board/

Hardly anyone visits this topic now.

Also, as you're aware, BrawlBRSTMs was suspended in July. And to make matters worse, BrawlBRSTMs2 has recently got it's 2nd strike. One more and boom.
Luckily we have about 7 more accounts for YouTube to chew on.

Also, I'm assuming those 2 recent scripts are soneek's evil diabolical masterpieces?

Also, according to the YouTube script, the script adds Composer and Arranger information to the description, in the general format of (using Koji Kondo as a composer, and Sakurai Masahiro as an arranger as an example, and Mario Goes Shopping as a stupid game name....):

Mario Goes Shopping music that has been extended to play for 15 and a half minutes.

Composer(s): Koji Kondo
Arranger(s): Sakurai Masahiro

This video was uploaded from http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/-1.

This BRSTM was submitted by Mr Submitter.
No idea what the other one actually does... because I don't read PHP... well, I could just about work out what I said above.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No, I meant does it have the sappy sound driver, that "allows" it to be ripped via GBAMusRiper which .... uses MIDIs and soundfonts and stuff to make high quality music?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I can't give you a Yes or a No, if the only way to answer the question properly is to download a few engines to rip music, even though Winamp already does that.

How about I guide you to the rom location instead ? Since you have the tools needed to know and I don't, I think it'd be quicker if you can see for yourself instead.

Anyway, I found out somebody uploaded a song in good quality : http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/29007

Only problem, the song mentionned here was already uploaded by me almost a year ago : http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/15482

I don't care who approved the newer BRSTM, but what should we do ? Keep the older and "lesser" quality one, or delete the old BRSTM to leave the youth take over ?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
**** that.
I ain't approving anything since it's just you and me doing it, most of the time.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
The only BRSTMs I'm not going to approve are those that are just named "BGM 23", or "0F", because it's very highly unlikely it's named that way in-game. I'll let the uploader updates the name of the BRSTM before approval.

soneek

Smash Ace
I would renamed the FFXIV... if I knew what they were called.
I keep forgetting to add that rule where you have to rename your songs, or they will go unchecked. You're welcome to check them, but if you're able to get names for them, I'll help with checking the loops and stuff. They could've happened to be streams that have crappy loop points.

Or...we could upload a couple at a time to YouTube, and see if the viewers can help us identify. If you're down for that, let me know.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Obviously Alaric hasn't heard that the site went down a few months ago, and that everything has to be uploaded, and the songs have to be reprocessed which slows down the site.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Obviously Alaric hasn't heard that the site went down a few months ago, and that everything has to be uploaded, and the songs have to be reprocessed which slows down the site.
Ooooh. I see. I guess that translates into "If you're having problems with loading a page on the site, know that when the problem clears up a few minutes later that some more brstms will be back on the site" if I'm reading you correctly.

Alaric Skywalker

Smash Ace
Internet Freedom Alert!

Guys, we have a situation here. Our internet freedom is being threatened yet again. For the scoop, go here. If you want to help make our voice heard, you can help. All you have to do is send them your voice (they also want your first name, last name, email, and home location,..., probably to be sure that they are getting a fair head count) and pass it on to your friends and family. If the internet freedom we have, especially for BrawlCustomMusic, means anything to you, help out in whatever way you can. Best of luck to you all.

Top Bottom