• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Could you tell me what's being uploaded next? It's not for requests or anything. Just curiosity.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
OK....
What's being uploaded next is not Metroid Fusion, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5, Mario Party 6, Mario Party 7, Kingdom Hearts blah blah blah....

lolol

Seriously though, in terms of videos I have the map themes from Yoshi's Island DS. (Yay for channel muting)... I might do a medley of these types of tunes, i.e.:
Map from Yoshi's Island
Cave Dungeon from Super Mario 64 DS
Dire, Dire Docks from Super Mario 64 DS
World 8 Map from New Super Mario Bros.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't going to ask if mine were up next. I forgot to say that in my message. I forgot to say "I'm not asking if it's my request songs."

:phone:

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Could you tell me what's being uploaded next? It's not for requests or anything. Just curiosity.
I wasn't going to ask if mine were up next. I forgot to say that in my message. I forgot to say "I'm not asking if it's my request songs."

You didn't forget to say that. I highlighted the part in red, from your other post where you said it's not for requests.

I only said that there won't be any of the songs you requested as a joke ;)

I would like to know something, and perhaps Segtendo, soneek, or someone else may know.

Are the songs in Mario Party 4-7 streamed, or sequenced?

http://www.hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=22560

Mario Party 4 is mostly sequenced, so only a few songs from Mario Party 4 can be uploaded.

Unfortunately, I can't download the music:
http://bt.hcs64.com/index.php?page=torrents&search=mario+party&category=0&active=0

0 seeds = no download

Also, soneek? Tell bxaimc to hurry up with FFXIV please? No replies in that topic for 6 days is really annoying.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Okay. I understand that. But, I want to know if Mario Party Advance and Mario Party DS can be streamed.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
If it's from a Game Boy Advance or DS, then it can be made into a BRSTM.
I have one of those games, and Segtendo has the other, so we can both do them when we want to...

I also have the OST for Metroid Fusion.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have both. BUT.... only one of them has proper names, like "Title Screen" or something.

Segtendo has the other one, but also with proper names. So I can do the one I have that has proper tags/names, and Segtendo can do the other one.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Actually, the mini game songs in MPA are remixes of the songs from 3 and 4. So, you can use the 3 and 4 mini game names and add the word remix at the end.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I'll do Mario Party DS when I feel like it.

I'll let someone else handle Mario Party Advance. I did not care for that game.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I have Mario Party Advance, so I'll do that.

Also, I made some BRSTMs of Cave Dungeon from Super Mario 64 DS, and World 8 from New Super Mario Bros.

Before you say "You already did those", these are 'medleys' of the different variations.

The World 8 map switches between Part 1 and Part 2 each loop, and the Cave Dungeon switches between the "Normal" version with the slap bass, and the "Toxic Maze" without the slap bass, but with the eerie humming instrument.

I can also do Dire, Dire Docks from SM64DS, and a medley of all 6 map themes from Yoshi's Island DS:
Part 1 = World 1 open, new game
Part 2 = World 1 finished, World 2 opened
Part 3 = World 2 finished, World 3 opened
Part 4 = World 3 finished, World 4 opened
Part 5 = World 4 finished, World 5 opened
Part 6 = World 5 finished

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't going to say "You already did those." Even though I did now, I still wasn't gonna say it. Still, great job with doing the songs you mentioned!

soneek

Smash Ace
I'm working on a tool to move loop points back in a pre made brstm. It'll help with songs that are looped too late, like this song from Baten Kaitos.

The original streams for Baten Kaitos and Eternal Sonata all have the same exact starting loop point, and my lazy butt didn't shift them back when converting. I figured out which hex values to edit inside brstms for the loop points, but I just need to work on this program to move them back by increments of 14336.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know what? I (or whoever) should do Metroid Prime (1, 2 and 3)...

Remember ages ago when moose said something about him putting the wrong loop points, having them set to 'total samples' instead of 'loop end' or something? Well did anyone ever fix them?

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know who reported TheNintenGuy on YouTube? Whoever did it, thank you!

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I tried to mashup the Dialga / Palkia Battle song arrangment from Brawl and the original (Spear Pillar + Battle ! Dialga / Palkia), but the songs kept going off tempo (they were either too early or too late). Oh well, I can at least say I tried.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
:p

So, guys? Apparently the site's down. Did you know this? Because I certainly didn't [/sarcasm]

Seriously, people on Youtube "Hey I tried going on the site, but it says it's coming soon", and I'm like "No, really? I did not know that the site has been down for 3 weeks" :p

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Man, how dumb can those guys get? You guys are working on the site, and the others on the page don't even know that the site is down!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
It's sad that people don't bother to read the description for the channel.

PnFfan101

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. I have read it though. And I know not to ask for requests until the site is back up.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Seg, what are the logos for in the 'unused' folder?

There's the logos in the logos folder, but then there's a subfolder called 'mp3' and another called 'unused'.

/var/www/music/logos/mp3 and /var/www/music/logos/unused

Also, why are the DBZ videos private?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Well, it's what it says. Logos that went unused. No clue why we needed it place.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
"SkipScreen is a free Firefox add-on that skips the clicking and waiting on sites like RapidShare, Mediafire, zShare, and more!
Never download music without it."

Aw, crap. Firefox?

*sees button saying "Add to Chrome"*

Wow, talk about misleading.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Okay. This is ****ing weird.
For some stupid reason, I can not log into the BrawlBRSTMs account. I type in the info, enter, and it takes me back to the main Youtube page, not logged in. It logs into Google, but not Youtube...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Fixed. Just had to delete my cookies.

Also had a little trouble logging in here. Stupid 502 errors...

Top Bottom