• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl+ Combo video

Valuno

Smash Apprentice
Pretty nice, I haven't seen these sorts of combos in b+. You should give yourselves a bit more credit, a lot of it was pretty original, and not autocombo. Keep up the good work, I especially liked the dk dair to headbutt combo.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I know the capture card thing is a problem, but I dunno where to get a good one cheap.

And I know the video is Falcon heavy, but my brother mains Falcon, I play Falcon and we picked him up easiest. So we had alot of stuff with him. If we do another video, I'm sure it'll be more diverse on characters. I'm already picking up DK, Ganon and Marth (I use all of them minus DK on Melee, so yeah) and I plan on picking up more characters too.

I appreciate the feedback.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't think I saw a single tech, and that bothered me. There were some creative combos in there, though.

Takao9411

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I saw a single tech, and that bothered me. There were some creative combos in there, though.
There were a few techs, but I know my brother needs to work on that, and I nag about it every time he misses an easy tech.
I'll make sure to tell him he needs to work on them.

Top Bottom